Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 12. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is not the same as other businesses, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has no real physical form but has high selling and price and can be used for certain transactions and can be converted into fiat money.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
We all know that the financial space is gradually changing and only those businesses who embrace new technology will be able to stay afloat. Bitcoin is a unique form of currency that will be accepted as soon as regulations come into place. Would be in best interest of noobs and naysayers to start getting used to it now
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Bitcoin came out with a noble vision in the future that it can't be manipulated by centralized organization just as how old markets are like the stock or the forex market. The wallstreet crash and the terrible thing that happen in Cyprus can't happen in crypto so this isn't a business were the owner can shut it down because everyone in the network owns the blockchain.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Just do a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, spend a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of the month. The reality is that the business world is gradually changing from focus to customer focus in that they are willing to make your customers happy and stress free and if its bitcoin with that happening, they are willing to accept.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Seeing bitcoin as an incorrect business form, bitcoin is the digital currency intended for online transactions and currency for investment. With technology for the future and bitcoin users increasing every day. Which means its popularity increasingly circling the world. For now, the cost of bitcoin transactions for online goods purchases is expensive, and it takes time to confirm the transaction
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I totally agree with you, bitcoin is a good business. With bitcoin my life changed for the better and my economy helped. By investing I can earn. So I agree if the bitcoin becomes a business.
Activity: 11
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
in future it will be not easy for any bussiness to ignore accepting bitcoin, if they do it they bear big loss in business, its will be necessity of any business in future
Activity: 84
The reality remains the business world is bit by bit changing from business center to clients center in that they are prepared to make you the customer cheerful and peaceful and if its bitcoin that with get that going, they are prepared to embrace. In any case, the minute why is to make life less demanding end up being a bad dream, I see appropriation of different intends to accomplish that target in any case and that is the reason I concur with one of the publications over that we have to get things ideal with bitcoin other shrewd those individuals engendering the news of bitcoin are prepared to escape whenever.
Activity: 392
Yes if I think Bitcoin is very growing and will be bigger and better and expand further every day. We need not worry to believe in Bitcoin. And treat it as a great way to gain profit in the long run.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is not nearly a business, bitcoin is a business, in other countries there are already many traders who accept bitcoin, it means bitcoin able to match other businesses, and in my opinion bitcoin will grow rapidly in other countries bitcoin also able to occupy the top rank in the world market. Bitcoin is already been used to pay bills and used to pay salaries and other things.....BITCOIN IS BUSINESS
Activity: 14
It's true everybody, even scammers use this as a business, there is really nothing you can do about it at this point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
   Interesting look at Bitcoin. Interestingly, I have never heard of it as a business, although it is aimed at making a profit, which means that there is really something in this definition. Of course, who will not work with Bitkonom will suffer losses, it is a fact.
Activity: 130
its good all are satisfactory just like another business, there wallet day to day developing, some variance up and down, its normal.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Bitcoin also needs more technology and time to improve. Bitcoin is not suitable as a currency, but more investment assets. Although many countries have accepted bitcoin, they are still waiting to see it.
Bitcoin technology can not improve because we do not know who created it and they still live? What we can do now is wait for new market trends and moves from Bitcoin holders in large numbers.
Activity: 392
I agree that now it is really like another business, not currency but this will change soon and in the future I am sure that it will become currency used everywhere as well.  even now many companies accept it
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Well, all profit gaining entity will definitely fall under the business category, Since bitcoin is now being use as a potential investment choice, with high promising return. People will continue to use it as on how they will eventually gain the most profit out of it. It may be healthy for the entire technology as long as it is is gaining more trust to its users and gain higher demands on the market.
Activity: 294
This might have a high possivilities that people will be using Bitcoin and went it to become like an another business. Because as of now, the Bitcoin is keep on using by the people to the different businesses and use Bitcoin not only just a crypto currency but also as a medium for investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Some people are saying that bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business because of the expansion of the business of the bitcoin. We all know that there are a lot of business right now that want to incorporate or adopt bitcoin on their business in order for them to be in line with the current trends. But for me this is not like that bitcoin will be like another business at all. This is just a part of the growing bitcoin which not refer to shifting to a new business. There are just a lot of business who wants to be with bitcoin so that they can go or they will be carried with the success of bitcoin.
Activity: 329
yes I agree with you bitcoin almost like any other business just bitcoin have digital form, bitcoin also move from existence of buyer and seller so it's same like other business.
Activity: 108
Bitcoin nearly to be an instrument. When volatility will decrease much more It will be better instrument for biz.

To decrease crazy price fluctuations, a large % of the world's population would have to start adopting Bitcoin to stabilize its current numbers. Even if somebody has Bitcoins, he would have inconvenience in spending it during everyday situations, so this is a major reason why mass adoption of cryptocurrency is delayed. However, Bitcoin can be stored into an eWallet/debit card like Visa and MasterCard, which is what X-Infinity offers. X-Infinity allows the average person to store Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies into a single eWallet to be used JUST LIKE a debit card for everyday transactions at a grocery store or restaurant. Check it out www.xinfinity.io
Pages:
Jump to: