Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 10. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Not all investors are cowardly, maybe this is a new investor who knows about cryptocurrency which is currently crypto is bad situation. But I'm sure this situation will be gone.
Activity: 225
Indeed this bitcoin concurrently functions as currency and also business. As a business tool, bitcoin is unceasingly offering ease and innovation in helping its users to make easy, cheap, fast, and secure financial transactions. I am sure if bitcoin continues to innovate as requested by the public then bitcoin can really be a currency that will certainly be accepted by the wider community. Indeed bitcoin as well as business as it continues to grow tirelessly make improvements and innovations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is what the bitcoin family will be willing to hear and cherish. If we have more companies or individuals making use of bitcoin as a means of payment and other transaction settlement will further increase the value.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
BITCOIN can be a business in the process of Buy  and Sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for me bitcoin does not look like another business because bitcoin is an online bussiness or online job it pays to investors of big companies. not like the carenderia business you need to do better to earn a great deal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
yes exactly .. we invest there and we get a profit and sure we can consider it as a business. It is a good one among other businesses too  Cool
Absolutely bitcoin is just like other types of businesses, but the difference is that bitcoin is little bit different from others like bitcoin is a profitable job and takes less time than the others and more people are investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Yeah, I also share the same view with you if bitcoin is the same as business. As a business, bitcoin offers services and benefits. Bitcoin offers easy transactions with cheap, safe, and fast. Indeed to survive in the crypto currency, we must have a smart strategy and deep knowledge. If we do not have a smart strategy then we can take the wrong chance and risk losing. The knowledge we need that we are not affected by issues that are largely misleading.
Activity: 331
yes exactly .. we invest there and we get a profit and sure we can consider it as a business. It is a good one among other businesses too  Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
Bitcoin is not just another business. It's about brand new technology and concept and I would also say about different state of mind when it comes to finances.
It will never become mainstream and conventional and will always represent some kind of alternative. It's an investment type, currency, asset, payment method. That is much more tha just another business.
Activity: 14
This figure is very less because many Merchants is accepting bitcoin in US also in worldwide is much more. if i am talk about my country India then my many friends is accepting bitcoin as a payment. and if we are not with bitcoin and blockchain technology then definitely we left behind.because people wanna spend their bitcoins for goods and services not only depend on trading on exchanges.   
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
I think Bitcoin like other businesses. Because profits are obtained by investing in other businesses. Profits by Bitcoin and investment is available. This is truly a reliable business of making your own future.
Activity: 115
What I experienced could really change my life in terms of income,
With the investment I get from bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin is just like business in my own opinion because the moment we invested said bitcoin we earned profit but if the value will decrease we also need to be patient and wait so that you will get an income of it, there is also risk, while in business if were lucky well you will earn a profit but if not you will loss.
Activity: 149
What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
Yes i agree, Bitcoin is a kind of online business because considering the fact that we earn money from here and at the same time we invested money for this. Since business requires some form of investment and that's what I'm doing with bitcoin, I invest money and gain profit income.
Activity: 51
What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Yes i also think bitcoin will soon be a business for everybody to do in that lot's of people are getting used to bitcoins and it's benefit and quite a number of people are into it. I think when the whole world would have get to know the usefulness of bitcoin then those people that aren't yet aware or don't wonna dive in will now think, we we better establish something that does have something to do with bitcoin.  Then i think bitcoin would be a business that everybody wonna do
I would like to say that we can already consider bitcoin as a business. Some people have even quit their real business for trading bitcoin. There are even some people who are making more money from bitcoin trading as compare to their real business in day life. therefore i think that bitcoin can be consider as a good and profitable business.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Now in our world everything is done for business, and bitcoin is a great tool to facilitate all financial issues.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
At some point of course that it is like a bussiness, there are too many people that actually consider bitcoin just as a money machine or something in where you can make millions of dollars, it is more than sad, but that is the way that it works
Activity: 91
So far, at the moment, bitcoin is more like an investment project, not a specific currency.
Activity: 97
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

It should be more than 50000 merchant interested in bitcoin.
Yes i agree, even me interested in bitcoin because you can easily gain profit from even though you could easily some money too cause risk from it.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
yes I agree with this that bitcoin deserves to be equated like any other business. Because of the very high price that makes bitcoin worthy of business.
for me crypto and bitcoin will be always just a different thing than others, this invention has that many "original" points that it couldn't be connected to anything that we know right now for me.
Pages:
Jump to: