Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 11. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Yes it nearly a  business but in a different dimension format and principles its has its own approach with  terms and conditions to be applied while in the business but also it can be gambling cause there are risk to bear.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I agree that Bitcoin is nearly a business, not just nearly, but a true business I must say. "BITCOIN IS BUSINESS"
Activity: 322
Yes i also think bitcoin will soon be a business for everybody to do in that lot's of people are getting used to bitcoins and it's benefit and quite a number of people are into it. I think when the whole world would have get to know the usefulness of bitcoin then those people that aren't yet aware or don't wonna dive in will now think, we we better establish something that does have something to do with bitcoin.  Then i think bitcoin would be a business that everybody wonna do
Activity: 41
I agree that bitcoin is just a  business because many people using bitcoin to help there own family
And bitcoin is a success full business for me
Activity: 60
Its popularity widens in the world. Just do a thought test - every time you pay with fiat, spend a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of the month.
Activity: 177
I totally agree with you because now Bitcoin is much in the interest of the crowd.

in my country of residence there is an Individual Exchange receives for electricity, water and pulse payments for smartphones.
maybe in the coming year he can be a famous Exchange reply because I see his network is increasingly widespread.
Activity: 57
Of course most people in the resent past have turned BTC int  business, something which is not as bad,  as BTC is about improving Lives, but again quite a number are taking to much advantage of it and the fact that there is god money involved, the belief in the BTC technology no longer exists, people are ust interested in its monetary value rather than the tech itself
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I don't think so. Bitcoin is not typical business, it's in higher percentage digital currency, that we will pay by it. It's more gambling than business.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Yes, bitcoin is like an enterprise. We are all employees in this enterprise. Higher simplicity, higher efficiency and lower cost are all we need.The times of bitcoin are coming quickly.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
too bad i only can see that, in my country government not allow us to accept bitcoin as payment. maybe they want people to stay use fiat. but i will look place that accept bitcoin for payment, maybe when take a trip in future
Activity: 323
Merit: 100

Yes. I agree. I use the bitcoin as my source of income. Also I use bitcoin to have a other business to make our money circulates. Because of bitcoin I have a business that my wife managed. Actually we don't need to have a business because we have bitcoin. It is just like a business. You need to manage orderly to have a earnings.
Activity: 136
yes I agree with this that bitcoin deserves to be equated like any other business. Because of the very high price that makes bitcoin worthy of business.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12

As long as Bitcoin is subject to use for every transaction I do agree with this because my goal in my life is the world changed about the process specially in payment transaction. I follow the flow whatever the price cost it is, the important is Bitcoin in all over the world must go on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I totally with you. At this moment Bitcoin and crypto are become the famous payment tool in the world. Maybe you dont like investing in crypto but you cant deny this truth. And if you still keep your own thought, you can lose your oppotunities in the future
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
Bitcoin isn't only a business yet it's a sort of putting something aside for future. It is a protected and Secure business many individuals are winning through Bitcoin now a days. Individuals contribute and get benefit. It is as basic as it would seem that no stresses no misfortune no additional installment. Numerous individuals select Bitcoin for exchanging. They exchange and get benefit and afterward put more cash in Bitcoin for future too. So this stunning change in our life has changed our Way of life so much and we are taking great advantage from it.
Activity: 84
depending on our own way how we use bitcoin tersebut.jika we buy bitcoin to trade so true bitcoin same with business but if we use bitcoin for currency then obviously it is different from business and in my opinion actually bitcoin is the digital currency
Activity: 69
From the unset of my joining crypto currency I av always consider it as a business, reason been that something that u do that in turn resulted to increase in ur money, it nothing but a business. If one hold a bit coin let say at $6000 and later turn to $7000, a $1000 has already climb it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Agree with you because every trade must always update its system to be more efficient, fast and precise.

Bitcoin payment method is what can do all that in comparison with using paper money.
Many countries now accept some Cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Activity: 115
Well, this is not nearly, because in fact they are now a business of many people now in different aspect. I also consider that investing on bitcoin is also one of a business that we can say because on that matter you can earn money too. In business they have two factor, you will succeed or failed, like in holding your bitcoin too.
Activity: 168
Profits will still be there but the profit ratio will be very minimal like other fiat currencies now. We still have to be wise to manage finances in a way we always analyze risks in business. We will never know the future of Crypto and It is only an opportunity that gives an opportunity for those who have confidence in this system
Pages:
Jump to: