Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business? - page 9. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The same business but with a new strategy in bitcoin world, with your investment can generate more profit.
What I enjoy today is amazing to change lives, in bitcoin, everyone produces as if they are also part of the so-called business.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
That's right, Bitcoin is really a fast paced support business. I like the Bitcoin payment, but this seems rare. Because its price is always unstable, businesses will not want their revenue to fluctuate. So I think the global payment with bitcoin is unlikely.
Activity: 383
More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
maybe someday it could happen because of the development of technology and development of the times demanding that we also have to follow that which happened with bitcoin because bitcoin uses the times and technology to access it
Activity: 224
I fully agree with the author. This is a business of investing and trading. This is a very large business, which does not tolerate emotions and easy decisions. But it became for me a normal job, which brings a good profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

Yes, i agree with the statement that if the there is no major development in the Bitcoin like using the segwit address, increasing the speed of transactions, decreasing the cost of transactions or you could say decreasing the transaction fee then i don't think merchants will be supporting the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Everyone is really taking bitcoin as a serious investment source and if there is a good development seen then you could see some big demand coming inside to the bitcoin charts.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
in my opinion agree if bitcoin is one form of business the same as another, because in bitcoin is a trade for profit and this is also the same with other trading business
Activity: 71
bitcoin is even more complex than any business so far, bitcoin focuses on exchange media and at the same time is the main conversion center of all crypto currencies, this comparison is only owned by fiat, and bitcoin accommodates all existing crypto businesses, which are very interesting is the price of bitcoin can still skyrocket up, this is not the same as fiat which tends to stagnate.
Activity: 53
I agree that bitcoin is like an enterprise, and everyone in the community is like an employee in this enterprise.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Yes it offers great deal and new trends on doing business. Aside from that it could also benefit the user from taking advantage on its high volatility of its market price. However, before joining in the system one must aware of it so as not to compromise the possibilities of the loss or could understand how it work.
Activity: 42
 I agree, surely many people the same think if bitcoin almost the same as other investment business. the difference is, bitcoin can not or is difficult to predict the price, and very high risk. most use bitcoins for investment, taking advantage of bitcoin prices that sometimes go up and down.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 
You are right. With the funds invested in trading/mining / ico, we try to develop these funds, it is one form of business. Coupled with market analysis capabilities, the opportunity to get profits can be faster and bigger.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
According to recent studies, only two percent of all individuals with crypto currency hold bitcoin. And 75 percent of Americans consider bitcoin a risky investment. This shows the general picture of US citizens' distrust of bitcoins, which is caused by the propaganda of certain state structures and banks. Therefore, it is unlikely that in the near future in the US bitcoin will be widely used in trade.
Activity: 784
Actually it is already a business for me in my own understanding because there are lots of investors of bitcoin and traders in the market, they have got to a millionnaire in because of gaining profit at bitcoins.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Well, I think bitcoin can also another kind of business because through the bitcoin we can earn from it and bitcoin is more useful than other currency, through this they earn money and some people have no other job because they want to make it as fulltime business.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
As an investment Bitcoin is already a business because it generates or losses income upon investing. There are many investors who can attest with the profitability they had experienced in investing bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a good type of business but with high downfall as well. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
Yes i agree, Bitcoin is a kind of online business because considering the fact that we earn money from here and at the same time we invested money for this. Since business requires some form of investment and that's what I'm doing with bitcoin, I invest money and gain profit income.
Bitcoin will always be as it is today. used for many things. such as business, investment, currency, payment methods and so on.
bitcoin function will not change. after all the bitcoin function will always be different. depends on the user himself right
Activity: 182
It is only an open door which is allowing to the individuals who have a confidence in this system.It is simply an issue of time that bitcoin will have enough clients so the cost will be settled and afterward there will be no business left in it.The points of interest will stay there however the proportion of the benefit will go to extremely insignificant simply like other fiat monetary standards right now.We still must be shrewd to oversee accounts the manner in which we generally to break down the dangers in a business. We will never know the eventual fate of crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin is still young yet performing very well on the market. Remember, as the years go by, there will be more developments integrated into the Bitcoin Blockchain offering the merchants a better Bitcoin service. Bitcoin is more than just another business.
Activity: 117
trading is already a shape of commercial enterprise.Bitcoin includes trading from fiat cash or altcoins for income.So I trustthat we are already making bitcoin a form of enterprise aside from being a kind of an investment which may be used additionally as medium of exchange for payment and commercial enterprise transactions.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
I believe that the direction of cryptocurrency is a separate industry that helps people of different directions to find themselves in this business. Someone is a marketer, someone is a programmer, someone is a seller who uses cryptocurrencies for payments. It is important that every participant of this ecosystem has found himself.
Pages:
Jump to: