Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 18. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 07:20:26 PM
It's still a good idea to invest in those top coins as they have been in the market with the support of their community that can attract more investors. Unlike on those newly finished ICO, they have a higher risk as those investors will dumps if the price will go hit bottom. Although not all new coins has that nature but as I observed it takes time for the development and you need patience to wait for your profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 04, 2019, 05:07:10 PM
For the safety of our capital it is good we invest into those coins that are ranking high.  It is not as it is in other markets but in cryptocurrencies market it is important to invest in coins like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ripple as we are sure billions of dollars are in it and our investments is very safe.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
February 04, 2019, 01:47:56 PM
I usually go for the low ranked/new coins as long as they are legitimate projects. Because their value multiplier is much easier to increase than high ranked / high value coins, if they manage to keep to their roadmap schedule. Which from my experience can be quite a rare thing to witness unfortunately. So many projects bite off more than they can chew, and promise more than they can provide which ends up tarnishing their image/reputations.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 10:28:26 AM
Some of the low ranked coins registered positive growth even during bearish market almost beating those in the top ranked so the growth is not only contained to one group of coins. If a coin have a potential to grow in the future, I will invest on it even it is newly listed coin. There some promising coins in the market that are capable to overtake those leading coins in the future so my focus of investment is not only in the top ranked coins.
Most of last year and this year, too, to invest in new coins, even if they are promising-risky, a large part of them fails, I do not dare to act
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 03:22:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Now I do not understand what could be the best in this dump, some have prospects, but to call them a breakthrough or those that will become an ideal in a year, until it is worth it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 03:15:38 AM
Some of the low ranked coins registered positive growth even during bearish market almost beating those in the top ranked so the growth is not only contained to one group of coins. If a coin have a potential to grow in the future, I will invest on it even it is newly listed coin. There some promising coins in the market that are capable to overtake those leading coins in the future so my focus of investment is not only in the top ranked coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 07:10:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

It depends on you what will be your bet to invest most top rank coin in the market is the good one to choose because it's affordable and some of the coin have great future. It will depends on us what we want to invest or to buy. As long you understand what is coin you want to buy or to invest.
Activity: 602
February 03, 2019, 07:04:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I invest both in the big and bottom ones. Just make sure you get enough from both sides (btc, eth, Litecoin and others) and (some cheap or cheaper relevant coins/tokens)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 03, 2019, 11:15:20 AM
At the moment in order to maximize my returns, I am primarily investing in low cap coins or coins under the radar with huge upside potential coming in the next three to six months. I am taking the medium term approach for the first part of 2019 and also trying to do a little day trading in order to set aside a little bit of the top cap coins as well just to grow the portfolio, in case some fintech instruments come and then the bigwigs come to invest in say the top 50 of the Coinmarketcap ranked coins. I am also taking home a little of my profits as well so I never leave myself in a vulnerable and stressful position as I did in 2018, whereby I nearly got wiped out because I never took any profits. So I have a three-pronged approach now to Crypto, day trading for short term immediate gains, medium-term investing for three to six-month intervals and of course the long term bag, going into 2020 and beyond.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
Surely there will be many who invest in the top coins because it has proven to have many advantages by taking that opportunity well when this coin has a high volume.
Activity: 420
December 31, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Yes, it is always good to invest in TOP ranked coins instead of investing shit coins because TOP coin will always have active developments from their teams and it helps to increase their price very fastly when the market starts recovering.
Activity: 658
December 31, 2018, 12:55:31 AM
Invest aggressively into top rank coin is still 50/50 chance!  I bet it is still better than investing in coin that are obscure and not developing!  The not top ranked coin risk is unknown and it could be 100% . It is better to stick with coin with history!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
Of course, investing in top ranked is the most appropriate and safe solution to get big profits, I am sure that investing in top ranked is better than new coins and I have proven this over the last 2 years.
In any case, if we take into account the last couple of years, then all rating projects were created approximately during this period. The whole cryptocurrency market is still young and it’s too early to draw any conclusions.
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
December 30, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
Cryptocurrency price movements in the market are very volatile, the price bullish or bearish are normal, most people choose to invest in the top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap because this coin already has a large community and a solid development team, different from the ICO coins which have only a small community if the development team is not smart enough working on the promised concept according to the roadmap will result in the project failing and the coins will no longer be valuable. the most important of all is analyzing before investing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Of course, investing in top ranked is the most appropriate and safe solution to get big profits, I am sure that investing in top ranked is better than new coins and I have proven this over the last 2 years.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 30, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
Well, generally those coins are in the top rank for some reason
Aside from fomo, these coins are there because they are more trustable and genuine compare to coins in lower rank

So yeah, would prefer top rank coins
but if you looking to find gems, look for lower rank coins
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
not always, some people choose invest in ico because can give more profit and also fast but with high risk.
some people play save and invest in top 10, it depends on you, which one you like it.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 03:16:24 AM
most of them do so, I think, and I am not an exception, because seeing them in the rating list at the very top, trust in them suggests itself
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
December 30, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Hey. What do you mean by that? The best coins in my opinion or those that are on the top lines in the ratings?
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
the advice you get is indeed a very appropriate suggestion. because by investing in coins that are already listed in the best ranking then it is safer for you than choosing to invest in new coins and not yet registered in the best ranking
Pages:
Jump to: