Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 5. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
September 23, 2019, 10:41:57 AM
I only invest and trade on top-ranking coins,
Bitcoin, Monero, Dash, BCH, Bitcoin SV, EOS and BNB are the best for trading IMO.
Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin are the best for invest IMO.

I hope things will change in the future, but for now the best choice is top altcoins like ETH, BCH, LTC and of course the main crypto currency.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the top 3 cryptocurrencies,
for now, I see that these three coins are the most potentially bullish in the near future.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 23, 2019, 09:54:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I'm not sure that the top businesses will never go bankrupt, but at least they are showing their influence like ethereum, Chainlink, Tezos, EOS, etc.
I can only see the graph and predict the direction of the business, besides I cannot answer any more secret questions.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 23, 2019, 09:03:37 AM
Not always, but in the last time, I mentioned that investing in "promising" altcoins won't bring you much benefits.  I hope things will change in the future, but for now the best choice is top altcoins like ETH, BCH, LTC and of course the main crypto currency.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
September 22, 2019, 07:57:36 AM
real application so far we have only three coins: ETH for usdt, DASH for Venezuela, DOGE for transfer between exchanges
Well, if you have DOGE for exchange between exchanges, then it already follows from this that you must have other coins that you trade on these very exchanges. And then just send DOGE from exchange to exchange there is no point Cheesy
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 22, 2019, 06:57:39 AM
real application so far we have only three coins: ETH for usdt, DASH for Venezuela, DOGE for transfer between exchanges
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
September 18, 2019, 12:47:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes, I am a safe investor and I always like to invest in real businesses and it affects the whole market. One of them is ETH, BCH, XRP and EOS.
I only invest in businesses with great potential for technology and good market share, it will bring a great profit in the future for me.
I don't really care about people leaving, because I invest in technology rather than community! Wink
Activity: 936
September 18, 2019, 10:57:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's an old question but will always get the same answer, it's important to make your portfolio consist of the top-ranked coins in the market, the best percentage is 70%,  and allocate only 10% to new coins, the first that will benefit when the bull market starts are the top coins in the market, and they are the most stable coins in the market.
70% is already very good for the allocation of potential coins and is in the top ranking, because I think if you see the current market conditions, we only need to get the best profit rather than having to speculate investing in new coins or not yet potential.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 18, 2019, 10:40:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's an old question but will always get the same answer, it's important to make your portfolio consist of the top-ranked coins in the market, the best percentage is 70%,  and allocate only 10% to new coins, the first that will benefit when the bull market starts are the top coins in the market, and they are the most stable coins in the market.
Activity: 532
September 18, 2019, 10:31:34 AM
I always do not tend to buy the advice to buy coins in top ranks. There are lots of coins that are undervalued and underrated in the market. Why not giving a try to buy these coins?. It is good to buy top ranked coins. But coins not included in top rank are also good enough for investment. For example, All.me coin, which is not on the list of top ranked coins, is performing well.
To be honest, investing in the top coins on the chart gives me some peace of mind. In this market there is a lot of trashcoin, it will make you lose time for it. Most of the top coins have a good history, the professional team makes it more secure for long-term investors.
Activity: 691
September 18, 2019, 05:30:18 AM
the only thing left is the crypto base that will not be lost in this section of the forum, if we are the first to disappear in the stage or this forum, maybe those from the top to the bottom are normal to us who participated in this project.
Activity: 497
Merit: 2
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2019, 12:22:16 PM
If I do not choose a coin that ranks above, Because, in my opinion the new coins only have a popularity that is so short, so, it can give a loss, I only tend to choose a coin that has a great reputation and potential, which is suitable to invest in the long-term like BTC  and ETH
Activity: 560
September 17, 2019, 08:44:21 AM
I always do not tend to buy the advice to buy coins in top ranks. There are lots of coins that are undervalued and underrated in the market. Why not giving a try to buy these coins?. It is good to buy top ranked coins. But coins not included in top rank are also good enough for investment. For example, All.me coin, which is not on the list of top ranked coins, is performing well.
Activity: 349
September 16, 2019, 01:18:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I choose to invest in altcoins for a long-term purpose. The fact that I always choose to invest in top ranked currencies because they are reputable and have potential. This will cause the market to grow, it will eliminate trash coins to prevent investors from acquiring those coins.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 15, 2019, 03:06:00 AM
The courage to take risks is important tihng,
yes risk is important because you cant simply earn if your not going for risky things such as investing   .

if we want to get huge profit then we must dare to buy new listed coins
huge profit does not come from new listed coins but it comes from old coins . you will only get looses on newly list coins because most of them are not yet tested if they are real or fake  .

when i say old coins they does not mean top ranked   . there are also top ranked coins ex. top 10 to top 20 , that arent really old enough like btc and eth but they are already  proven to be legit and profitable .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 15, 2019, 02:37:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

. My question is, does it always work?

Yes,  it does,  but you've got to have a decent  capital for you to be able to profit good in high cap coin,  as for me I do invest in high cap and low cap coins,  low cap are really good in doubling up your profit easily

It's much more easier to get x10 or more on an Mcap of $1m  unlike the top coin on coinmarketcap with high market cap

The courage to take risks is important tihng, if we want to get huge profit then we must dare to buy new listed coins because the opportunity to profit up to hundreds of percent per day can we get.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 14, 2019, 04:36:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

. My question is, does it always work?

Yes,  it does,  but you've got to have a decent  capital for you to be able to profit good in high cap coin,  as for me I do invest in high cap and low cap coins,  low cap are really good in doubling up your profit easily

It's much more easier to get x10 or more on an Mcap of $1m  unlike the top coin on coinmarketcap with high market cap
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2019, 03:31:42 PM
I don't always invest in top rank coins, I still often invest in Altcoin which has a good reputation, reputation is my main priority

No one can not exactly know which coins will remain on the market in the future. We can only do research and guess what will remain and invest in them.
DYOR very important, because everyone has a different opinion and you will only be confused with it all.

It is not rocket science, the simple trading understanding will let the trader make straightforward investment decisions. choosing the 5 good coins from 20 coins is easy compared to the choosing the 20 coins from the 500 shortlisted coins. The remaining coins will be on the reserve in case of the making profit from the previously chosen altcoins.

The short answer to the question is no, unfortunately. The top coins are not indeneptly traded aside the BTC, buying cheap and seliing high is only porfitable choice for the traders. The situation can force the trader to accept the risks which are not necessary for that time and they lose the initial investment amounts which they cant afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 14, 2019, 03:25:42 PM

No one can not exactly know which coins will remain on the market in the future. We can only do research and guess what will remain and invest in them.
DYOR very important, because everyone has a different opinion and you will only be confused with it all.

It will help you to decide properly if you do your research and follow your assessment instead of listening of following someone's opinions, you have to be more careful, every coins have it's own potentials but top ranked can be less risky if you follow the project properly.

The more you go deeper the higher the chance that you'll be able to place your position in the right time, don't stop learning about the coin you are following, all the factors needs to be understand as it will give you the hints to invest your money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 14, 2019, 02:29:30 PM
I don't always invest in top rank coins, I still often invest in Altcoin which has a good reputation, reputation is my main priority

Activity: 448
September 14, 2019, 02:04:27 PM
i select top coins under 200 below satoshi i will invest by investing in those coins i can book immediate profits where as coins which have high satoshi value have high volatility
Pages:
Jump to: