Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 2. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 04, 2019, 04:16:04 AM
Yes I believe that but definitely not been waiting for that because if we wait only for the Bull Run if it is not happened then our total time harvest so my waiting is for bull run and also to make the profit in different way that is my thoughts about the current situation.

thats right, while waiting for the bull show us the full power, this is the best time to collect more a good altcoins
because look like a corrections coming now
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 04, 2019, 04:09:22 AM
Judging from the movement of the rising Bitcoin, I am of the opinion that the bear market will soon end and will be replaced with the Bull market and this increase I think will continue until BTC Hardfork
we actually left the sleeping bear long, since the first stage of growth that took place in the market. and now it is in the stage of increasing the market. although there are still several price reductions, I don't think that is a problem when the market still looks very good with several times the growth that occurs.
Price reductions are called corrections, and corrections are normal, so don't pay too much attention to that if you hold and you are for long term.
Just be inspired of what you've done last year, you survive even at a long period of bear market, and now we aim for a change, and therefore we have to be optimistic.
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 11:20:13 AM
Judging from the movement of the rising Bitcoin, I am of the opinion that the bear market will soon end and will be replaced with the Bull market and this increase I think will continue until BTC Hardfork
we actually left the sleeping bear long, since the first stage of growth that took place in the market. and now it is in the stage of increasing the market. although there are still several price reductions, I don't think that is a problem when the market still looks very good with several times the growth that occurs.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 10:47:51 AM
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 03, 2019, 10:44:53 AM
Everyone is hoping now we are already in the bull run because already the price of bitcoin has increased slightly which many people are too positive about the market condition and this trend will continue and will grow in the coming days.
people's positive views also make market conditions better. because more people will adopt crypto by thinking positively. more people will hold the assets they have, and not sell them in a hurry, because they know that there will be future growth. I think positively about the arrival of bulls, there is also a good impact on market conditions.
Activity: 686
June 03, 2019, 10:03:40 AM
Everyone is hoping now we are already in the bull run because already the price of bitcoin has increased slightly which many people are too positive about the market condition and this trend will continue and will grow in the coming days.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 03, 2019, 08:20:44 AM
Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

I think we should put money into mining bitcoin. It is really one of the most profitable businesses and it has little risk. Because bitcoin is increasingly restricted and the volume of transactions is getting more and more and demand is increasing.
You are not good at trading, you should not participate in trading. You only need mining and it will make you rich soon.
Activity: 770
June 03, 2019, 07:59:56 AM
Yes I believe that but definitely not been waiting for that because if we wait only for the Bull Run if it is not happened then our total time harvest so my waiting is for bull run and also to make the profit in different way that is my thoughts about the current situation.
There are also many traders who make money in a market that is not optimistic. but in bull run, we do not hesitate to buy low and sell high. because the probability of profit at the beginning is very high and we should not ignore this stage.
I still believe that the price of BTC can break the $ 11k threshold in Q3.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 03, 2019, 06:32:36 AM
June 03, 2019, 03:50:58 AM
Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

mining is also a way to get more coins and I think you should borrow money from banks to do both at the same time. hold coin and continue digging bitcoin.
It is really very reasonable at this stage. Bull run will not be easy to stop and it will last until Q4 of 2019. You have 4 - 5 months to fully exploit your potential profit.

yes and i'm trying bitdeer.com to hold some coins.
Activity: 663

mining is also a way to get more coins and I think you should borrow money from banks to do both at the same time. hold coin and continue digging bitcoin.
It is really very reasonable at this stage. Bull run will not be easy to stop and it will last until Q4 of 2019. You have 4 - 5 months to fully exploit your potential profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I still believe that the bull market is going to continue. There is certainly still some people who have doubts about it. But i think more people now  believe that the bull run is going to continue.
Activity: 644
Many predictions are made by experts. But in my opinion, the most feasible is that bitcoin will surpass 8k5 at the end of this May. Need to observe RSI further. Along with the reasons and documented arguments of Joseph Raczynski. I think the trend will return, but market milestones and rising bitcoin are very high.

Today there are really very good indicators of cryptocurrency prices.  Few people believed that the year 2019 will show good results in the first half of the year.  In any case, April and May so far are the most productive this year.
guys, what's wrong with bchsv these days? I missed it. Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Many predictions are made by experts. But in my opinion, the most feasible is that bitcoin will surpass 8k5 at the end of this May. Need to observe RSI further. Along with the reasons and documented arguments of Joseph Raczynski. I think the trend will return, but market milestones and rising bitcoin are very high.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I think that we have bull rally, Bitcoin was oversold, so it is naturally to have at least bounce. From here we can go ahead to 10k USD per BTC level, but firstly we must make higher highs on lower time frames. I think that would be healthy to see 30% correction from here too. Rally to 10k USD per BTC could be unhealthy, but if someone have inside informations about bakkt or fidelity, that could priced in. We do not know. Consider dollar cost averaging.

Bull market coming soon, look at transaction volumes that can reach $ 100 billion, even the volume of transactions when 2017 never reaches $ 20 billion, continuing to buy is a good thing to get big profits.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I think that we have bull rally, Bitcoin was oversold, so it is naturally to have at least bounce. From here we can go ahead to 10k USD per BTC level, but firstly we must make higher highs on lower time frames. I think that would be healthy to see 30% correction from here too. Rally to 10k USD per BTC could be unhealthy, but if someone have inside informations about bakkt or fidelity, that could priced in. We do not know. Consider dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
I personally believe a bull run will come, evidence now that the bull run has come especially for bitcoin Bitcoin prices have doubled up from price before, proving that we are free from bear season
decline is still very likely to occur. we all don't know what will happen in the future. indeed the market conditions are better. but that makes it worry that correction is still occurring which might panic people.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
I personally believe a bull run will come, evidence now that the bull run has come especially for bitcoin Bitcoin prices have doubled up from price before, proving that we are free from bear season
Pages:
Jump to: