Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 3. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think we are now in a quite fragile point, because btc has pumped like x2 during very short period of time. Everybody is looking for correction, there are some bears left who think the price will drop to lower lows. Give that, to make sure the bull market has started it makes sense to wait for btc price action during the following few weeks. If it holds above 5k, then yes, btc will never drop lower.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Yes, i think we are in a bull market. Just look at how Bitcoin and altcoins move. If it is not a bull run what can it be? When banks start to talk about bubble, it means that we are already in the bull run.

Altcoin prices are kept decreasing in the market with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin, but the value of those seems to be high. Still, there is a long way to go but we shouldn't conclude it like a bull run, now bitcoin is becoming stable 8000$ which it is going to good sign and it will carry to next level of the Bitcoin value.
In any case, you must already begin to actively engage in the purchase of altcoins. After all, prices for many of them are still very attractive. And their growth will be the same as the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Yes bull market is coming really soon ,you must act immediately cause time is gold. Invest into bitcoin and ethereum these two will give you good profit  trust me guys.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I do believe that this year is full of bull market and can even give way to most crypto to have an ath that will lead to a new era of crypto world.

yes I also believe, now that the bull market, is seen from the increasing number of trading volumes, take advantage of this opportunity to get profit from the assets we have.  Grin
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Not until just before the halving.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
It's already bull run and traders is enjoying now the market and some of are waiting the new ATH. I think this coming months the price of bitcoin will be higher. But of course observe the market always to keep updated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yes, i think we are in a bull market. Just look at how Bitcoin and altcoins move. If it is not a bull run what can it be? When banks start to talk about bubble, it means that we are already in the bull run.

Altcoin prices are kept decreasing in the market with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin, but the value of those seems to be high. Still, there is a long way to go but we shouldn't conclude it like a bull run, now bitcoin is becoming stable 8000$ which it is going to good sign and it will carry to next level of the Bitcoin value.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Most of the cryptocurrency lovers are eagerly waiting for the bull run, anyhow bitcoin managed to cross more than 8000$ which I never thought it will cross 5000$ in 2019. The market seems to be very bullish which the price of bitcoin stables at the current price.

Accept what is already happening now, and even good now that bitcoin has finally reach over $6,000, and if you still remember, that's where the support was broken in the past and bitcoin dropped to its dip which is $3000+.

It's a major improvement that we are enjoy now, it's because the market has totally change from bearish to bullish, so  we should believe it's already a bull market that is penetrating to make these things possible.
bull markets will definitely happen, that's what we always believe, because the development of this technology is really very fast. even when prices go down considerably, we are sure that prices will improve again. at this time, the price increase or recovery is happening, I feel that a bigger bull market will soon happen again.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Most of the cryptocurrency lovers are eagerly waiting for the bull run, anyhow bitcoin managed to cross more than 8000$ which I never thought it will cross 5000$ in 2019. The market seems to be very bullish which the price of bitcoin stables at the current price.

Accept what is already happening now, and even good now that bitcoin has finally reach over $6,000, and if you still remember, that's where the support was broken in the past and bitcoin dropped to its dip which is $3000+.

It's a major improvement that we are enjoy now, it's because the market has totally change from bearish to bullish, so  we should believe it's already a bull market that is penetrating to make these things possible.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I do believe that this year is full of bull market and can even give way to most crypto to have an ath that will lead to a new era of crypto world.
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
yes, I think the bull market is on the edge. I have pretty much heard from all my friends and social media groups and everyone just speculating that bull is coming. and now this. you guys are so much concern about the price that you pretty much forgot about the technology. what if bitcoin market faced another crash instead of a bull? are you ready for that either? just don't have very high expectations for the market as it is a real bitch sometimes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Bull market is now in a slow upward trend, we can trust it as one of the best bull markets. maybe now the bull market will continue to run until a good increase and the btc price shows a significant increase.
yes, maybe now the market is moving slowly, but that seems to make the market more stable. maybe now the bull is preparing to jump. a little correction after the increase I think is reasonable, and we also have to prepare for it.
It seems to me that the most experienced users of cryptocurrency have already managed to respond at the end of 2018 in order to prepare for the future burst of the cryptocurrency market up.  Of course, the most important strategy was the termination of large-scale activities in the cryptocurrency market and leave all their money for long-term storage, while making profitable investments at low prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Bull market is now in a slow upward trend, we can trust it as one of the best bull markets. maybe now the bull market will continue to run until a good increase and the btc price shows a significant increase.
yes, maybe now the market is moving slowly, but that seems to make the market more stable. maybe now the bull is preparing to jump. a little correction after the increase I think is reasonable, and we also have to prepare for it.
Many analysts today cite as an example their studies of graphs of growth and fall in prices for the most important cryptocurrencies of the market.  Bitcoin really shows very good performance in recent years, which can definitely be evaluated as the beginning of a bullish cross.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

I really trusting the Bull market will definitely been happening that's why I say this market is going better and better but right now people have the confusions about which is the right time for investment and my opinion is if you had the money in your hands do it very quickly otherwise distance will also been lost by you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think we've been in a bullish market for the last couple of months. Momentum started in February. Prices have been stalling a bit recently, but that's probably a good thing - establish some support at this level before moving up again. We all know what happens from 2017/18 if prices rise without having a break!
Good support before really playing up high, this sentiments are making statement that the bull is here, supporters are eager to make a good value of their investment, it's not that fast with the same deal where 2017 makes it so quick and right after the heavy fall happened, with this current valuations the market is keeping its support grounds while slowly taking the step up.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Merit: 100
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
I think we've been in a bullish market for the last couple of months. Momentum started in February. Prices have been stalling a bit recently, but that's probably a good thing - establish some support at this level before moving up again. We all know what happens from 2017/18 if prices rise without having a break!
you're right, now it's like the moment when the market starts to strengthen with the support of several new investors. because some of them are waiting for the market to rise, and now it has happened, I think there will be a lot of investment coming in after this.
Pages:
Jump to: