Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 32. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes, I think that cryptocurrency is able to change the world, but not in the form in which it is now. It should take a little more time, people should start trusting the blockchain just need to make cryptocurrencies more convenient to use. Therefore we should feel proud to belong to this disruptive generation, because I am convinced that since the blockchain technology has been made known and increased its spheres of influence, things will never be what they once were, for the good of the humanity.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

I believe that the era of crypto has just begun. Over the last few years we will see remarkable cryptocurrency growth, but at the beginning we will see a lot of losses, because this is a new market and many adjustments.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
There is no doubt about the fact that cryptocurrency is having a significant positive impact in our world today. Looking at the new projects being installed through the utilization of the Blockchain technology, a lot of humanity's problems are being solved in all sectors ranging from agriculture, finance, education, energy and resources, health, politics etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
For cryptocurrencies to start making a difference in this world there would need to be its adoption first. We are slowly reaching a good adoption rate. Once cryptocurrencies would be easily accessible to people all over the world people are going to get its benefits.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yes especially in the financial institution and poverty alleviation. The ideai beyond blockchain is revolutionary and in years to come I believe the whole world will not have a choice but to embrace the use and adoption of blockchain on the mainstream. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154

Why do think so?

not now, but I hope that will happen. with blockchain technology that is in use today, crypto has the opportunity to change the world. Especially to change in terms of transactions and currencies. I can't wait to see it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Thinking people keep their investments in crypto-currencies, because believe that in this sphere there will be many more interesting things before it bursts (if it ever burst at all).
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Yes of course cryptocurrency is changing the world. It is offering a solution to decentralization, and even though perfect distribution has not been achieved yet, we are headed in a positive direction. Give it 5 more years and you'll start the see the world shifting as a result of this new tech.
Activity: 169
Yeah i do believe that word that they said !! That this crypto currency will change the world i say yes why not !! If all the people in this world will know how it work or to invest in crypto currency it will a beggist changing in the world of crypto currency!!
Activity: 152
Crypto currency has really changed the world and it will continue changing the world.
Crypto currency have contributed a lot positively to the world with its development and it is widely accepted by most people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes i do believe that one day that the crypto will change the world and help us . As of now it is on the development so we must wait for it to bloom because it bring us a lot of furtune whenever it happen one day
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Yeah, looking at the solution to problems they come along with and the technology involve, they are really changing the world.
Activity: 168
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency can change the world because other people in the world do not have a permanent job and only in their home.. we can get money through this work in simple way and that we invest are knowledge and time.. Cryptocurrency can change people life through this job..
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I really believe that crypto will be able to change the world. All what I see rightnow is that crypto is being integrated in our life. Even such fundamental things like medicine, education and government management are going to be affected by blockchain technology!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Why do think so?

Yes, of course, it really is, now people have a new way to transfer money from across the globe, a new way to transact to pay for services and products, no more third party each one can set up his own bank, using his knowledge and computer that he has control of.
In addition to the fact that the crypto currency allows quick payment for various services, services and goods. There is a technology blockchain it is very universal and can be used in a variety of cases. Crypto currency will change the world for the better.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
crypto is pain in the ass for many institution at the moment especialy banks. Banks makes lots of money as mediator of tranactions. If crypto takes that share mediators will be left out. services will be cheaper but some banks may not survive the impact. only those that will adopt to new situation will remain. Lots of obsticale infront crypto but i am sure it will overcome them and come into oury daily lives.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Yeah, i believe it will (someday). Because it can change the way to transact online without much difficulty, and more secure.
Activity: 25
I think it already did..I can send money all over the world without any barrier,I can pay for some goods..so it is the initial targets of cryptos..so already achieved those goals..those are over performing now and still growing..
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Yeah of course it is. Cryptocurrencies will eventually replace credit cards and fiat currency entirely.

Well, it can be only be  happened that situation only if the government can accept cryptocurreny as the universal coins world wide but the problem is inflation and deplation rating is hard to reduce or even solve because of risk assurance that myth it get to the company and business stablishment.
Activity: 448
Yeah of course it is. Cryptocurrencies will eventually replace credit cards and fiat currency entirely.
I think that the crypto-currencies can really change our world, which can not choose from its own greed. Who does not tire of devouring himself. It sounds scary, but it's a fact. It is the greed of the people who are controlling the planet today.
Pages:
Jump to: