Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 31. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, I do think crypto is changing the finances of many around the globe. Again, crypto has changed online transactions.
Activity: 171
I strongly believe that cryptocurrency is changing the world even positively beyond the expectations of humans. Cryptocurrency is still making people rich and richer. It is also happening economy to become better. Crypto is  still changing lives for better. Crypto is a reliable online business that will ever change the world
Activity: 54
Of course. There is no doubt about it. At the moment many companies, institutions, and even public institutions have begun to use crypto money in their financial transfers. Crypto money is a fact that can not be abandoned today and can not be abandoned.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
The fact is that this is already happening. The mechanism is launched. Crypto currency is absorbing more and more spheres of our life activity. Many enterprises from different spheres are already beginning to apply the Blockchain technology
Activity: 70
The way cryptocurrency is working is by making global finance more secure which means that as the world the cost of globalization is decreasing and dependency on an international political body for world relations is becoming obsolete with time
Activity: 224
Can not, current and future electronic money only support the world economy, they can not be strong enough to change the world, now and later fiat is still the dominant currency. , highly liquid.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 123
Crypto is changing the world, there is definitely no question about that,t the technology has taken the world by storm and has attracted lots of interest from different economical sectors, as much as the coin is being criticized, its impact has been felt and if its left to independently operate, the changes it will bring about will be unbelievable
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes, that's how it is. Many processes can be automated using smart contracts. Now you can store your money in a blockchain, do not trust banks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Yes, I really believe that. Cryptocurrency has also created many jobs. Bounty program that comes from ICO cryptocurrency makes a lot of people can feel work and earn a lot of money. That's one of Crypto's changes to the world and I think there are many more. Another example is the growing regulation of payments using Cryptocurrency. and that's very positive
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
more precisely not changing the world. crypto is the progress of technology development, we must follow it. already many people who triumphed from crypto, we can imitate the success of those successful people.
Activity: 126
I think crypto will affect the economies of those countries that accept crypto, if crypto causes inflation to reduce inflation and diversify the form of payment for commodity transactions. to the economy more positively
Activity: 25
Yes, I think so. but I believe that block-chain technology will be used to the foundation for the new world.
Activity: 322
I also believe that it changes the world for the better and gives great opportunities for novice investors !
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yea, I believe Crypto Currency is changing the world because Cryptocurrency is electronic money stored in e-wallets or computer files. Cryptocurrency is transferred and tracked by using blockchain technology, Cryptocurrency will make the world a better place as it continues to positively  stability of cryptocurrency will be higher. I believe in future that Cryptocurrency will change the world.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Of course I really believe that. A small example is Ripple XRP. Ripple makes various types of currencies in the world can transferable to various parts of the world very easily and very cheaply. Even today Ripple already supports more than 70 Bank and payment services
Activity: 85
Yes I think and I hope so. There are a lot of type project, money transfer, rent a cars, energy, shopping online…
Activity: 126
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

maybe not now, but one day I believe that crypto will change the world. will make the world more advanced, modern and transparent. yes this will change the world for the better of course.
Activity: 54
Yes, I'm sure it's that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are able to change the World. this we can see, how great the currency cryptocurrency. Who will buy cryptocurrency now, in the future will be able to make good money on it. And I believe that in the future the crypto currency will become one of the main currencies, it will change the whole financial world for the better and bring it to a new stage of evolution in the economy. This technology has gone to the masses only a few years ago, it definitely takes time. i'm waiting  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
yup i believe because this like the future, online money on the online bank accounts and every transaction is online, this is the future for next generation and it will change the world
Pages:
Jump to: