Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 35. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
I do not believe. They only can give a chance to more people to be rich. But The world cannot live without cash.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I imagine that the digital money is another phase in the advancement of cash, in light of the fact that crypto has numerous favorable circumstances over the conventional financial framework, for instance, quick exchanges, low commissions, straightforwardness, decentralization and numerous different focal points. With the coming of the cryptographic money, more extraordinary new companies started to show up, yet the majority of them are standard tricksters, yet there are exceptionally encouraging undertakings that invigorate logical and mechanical advance. I feel that behind the digital money is an awesome future.
yes, ccryptocurre cy is changing the world, somr countries are against it though, but they will change their opinion
Activity: 490
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
i hope it is, i hope people will slowly become aware of such a brilkiant opportunity to earn  oney and to develop yournself
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I imagine that the digital money is another phase in the advancement of cash, in light of the fact that crypto has numerous favorable circumstances over the conventional financial framework, for instance, quick exchanges, low commissions, straightforwardness, decentralization and numerous different focal points. With the coming of the cryptographic money, more extraordinary new companies started to show up, yet the majority of them are standard tricksters, yet there are exceptionally encouraging undertakings that invigorate logical and mechanical advance. I feel that behind the digital money is an awesome future.
Activity: 42
Truly, in more routes than we can even comprehend now. The blockchain itself is a progressive thought extremely that has capability of actually making a more straightforward and dynamic culture in general. We see such a large number of various and seperate ventures that expect to change and prevent certain practices. Take for example, #Lympo - a coin attempting to boost wellbeing and exercise - which plans to make a more dynamic solid condition. Be that as it may, the repercussions are there as well, Like China boosting their natives to line up with their belief system and essentially permitting them quicker access to administrations and great. It extremely just relies upon where the innovation goes - either in a positive one or in a negative design.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The crypto currencies and blockchain have already started changing our world, and I am sure that in the future global companies will use the for the financial transactions, as well as other big projects.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

Why do think so?

I don't think that cryptocurrency would totaly change the world. But I think it can change the economic system. This is brought by continues innovation which has started on advance technologies which is used as the tool of cryptocurrency. This are computers and gadgets which is already part of our daily life.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe crypto is changing the world atleast financially because many investors story has change since they started investing in crypto, people have become financially stable and can take care of their daily and family needs, crypto has helped people with the use of technology to solve some problems, it has helped people to become smart mentally and has also helped some to be very patient and good at taking decisions.
Activity: 84
Of course it can! I think that not today and maybe not in a year, but in 3-4 years we will be able to observe how a huge number of companies and firms will work on the blockchane. This technology has gone to the masses only a few years ago, it definitely takes time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
of course . encryption is already changing the world . for example , ripple makes cross-border transfers quick and cheap . many projects have completed fundraising on the ether platform . more and more encryption will change our lives .
Activity: 146
I'm sure cryptocurrency can eventually change the world. Now many facilities that have been using blockchain technology that little by little will change the world. Crypto currencies are great technology and they will lead the financial system in the digital world significantly.
Merit: 8
Yes, I think so. Changing the world is not going to happen overnight, but I believe that crypto and especially block-chain technology are laying the foundation for the new world.
Cryptocurreny is a baby now. Since there are many ICos, the world is changing slowly. ICo projects with real projects sooner or later will change the world of economic ecosystem. Bobs repair by John Mc Cafee will change labour market in US and other countries. The growth of cryptoexchangers will replace old fashion fiat exchangers. George Soros have invested in cryptocurrency, What does it mean? every one knows that he is one of master traders. Now, he move some asset to cryptocurrency. This will effect fiat market and crypto market. Crypto market will grow. The traditional exchanger will be left and closed.
the economy is very influential for the progress of a country. with the presence of Cryptocurrency is helping to the existing economy in a country to be even better. so that more helpful countries will be able to change the world for the better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I believe cryptocoins and the blockchain itself will change the world.
Actually, the change is already in full swing. In a few years we will certainly remember even more than now.
Activity: 27
Right. Electronic money is changing people's minds as well as changing the traditional way of payment. It provides blockchain technology
Activity: 75

Why do think so?

I think it's hard for crypto to change the world, why? because the world is full of problems, economic problems, politics, power and wars. too many problems the world has to face, so there is no time and place for crypto to change it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I believe with cryptocurrency will be able to change the condition of the digital economy of this world
everyone will use crypto as a means of payment and of course BTC and Altcoin will be the object of research scientists in the development
Activity: 116

Why do think so?

Maybe not now but soon as like how it change the life of my friend how it changes their livings.
But the sad thing  about it is their are people who use crypto just to deceive others. But we must still believe in crypto for the future.
Activity: 47
No. I don't feel that cryptographic forms of money will change the world why? Since the world has thus, numerous issues craving, wars and neediness environmental change even the administration can't settle it and furthermore, according to the legislatures around the globe digital forms of money is a risk to them since culprits utilize cryptographic forms of money to purchase medications, weapons and laundering cash they need to make a move by directing it or boycott them in theor particular nation.
for crypto currency is a change in the entire financial structure. Thanks to electronic currency, many problems related to trade, earnings and financing can be solved. Crypto currency will open a million opportunities to users
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just example in my town is very difficult to get job, but because any opportunity to make money from crypto like altcoin trading and bounty, many people here can earned money from that and can to buy goods and sevice for their life. In the future crypto will give more benefits to the more people
I think that in your case, the basis of this earnings is the Internet. If there were no crypto currencies, then people from your city could work remotely as designers or someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: