Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 34. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yes and i think it was already changed the payment system of our community,having cryptocurrencies is a very glad because our transaction was getting fast because it have the power of blockchain and also our needy in everyday life was being easy because of crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Of course, I believe crypto currency will change the world. It will at least change certain areas. For example, people now can use crypto currency to buy stuff online, they can eat at restaurant and pay for the food using bitcoin, and they can transfer money to others using bitcoin, etc.
Activity: 55
Ofcourse! Cryptocurrency has changed and is still changing the way finances are distributed. Cryptocurrency gives power back to the masses and makes almost everything open source and transparent.

This is not how things have been and Government officials dont like it.
That is why Satoshi must remain anonymous otherwise govt would have gunned him down already and dismiss cryptocurrency
Activity: 123
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Not yet, cryptocurrency has not been able to change the real world. All still in delusion, all daily trading transactions are still dominated fiat and cash.
The effect of crypto has not really felt to this day.
Activity: 224
I really believe in it, but it will be in the long run. At this time, large investors only study and look at this young and promising market
Activity: 95
I fully believe that cryptocurrency can change the world. It has changed a lot. Many people are now investing in these currencies and getting unexpected returns on their investments. These currencies have made many millionaires and billionaires. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I do trusted it can change the world on how we are getting along things all the more effectively with the assistance of the blockchain innovation? hellfire yes! digital forms of money ought to supplant money monetary standards or fiat monetary standards in the future,because of decentralized framework and even these administrations wont have the capacity to control it,sometimes we require something new to determine some current problems.I think cryptographic money has changed the world and it keeps transforming it in creative ways. I think it changed numerous individuals' life around the world, and I think the prevalence and achievement of the digital forms of money liable to increment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
yes crypto currency is changing the world without doubt because of the decentralized industry it finds itself in,and the innovation will continue to change the world and i think it is here to stay what it needs is regulation
Activity: 98
I believe crypto current and blockchain technology will change the world better
Activity: 126
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency is changing our lives and soon it will be commonplace . But it is not known how much time . This is progress and cannot be avoided )
Activity: 112
Of course it helps and changes the world . if it was on turnover, it would not have gained such popularity . All that helps people brings a lot of money as a result
Activity: 112
Yes I believe that. Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe that a crypto currency can change our life for the better. Thanks to the crypto currency, many spheres of human life will become more transparent and qualitative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The extremely application of blockchain, implicit them, desire surely famously occupancy backwards and forwards the microcosm for the better. But, it appears to me, in a infielder continuance the acceptances themselves, as a wondering implement, desire die out.
Activity: 92
Possibly I am certain that crypto will supplant world, amid which everybody joins the crypto. Obviously with such huge numbers of nations that join the crypto world surely will change. Be that as it may, this is only my feeling. As I am certain numerous individuals still out there who have not yet known the crypto.
Activity: 154

Why do think so?

it seems difficult for crypto to change or affect the world, all countries already have their own currency, of course they will protect their currency and will not let cryptocurrency change the world.
Activity: 51
The cryptocurrency is just on its early stages and it has not been a decade since bitcoin was created. I witnessed how a friend is gradually getting rich with crypto. From rags now he has his own computer shop. I think crypto can rule the world and make the world a better place. That is why I really believe in crypto.   Smiley
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

Why do think so?

I do believe that cryptocurrency can actually change the world because there are a lot of people who can invest so believe that bitcoins do really have a bright future.
Activity: 40
Digital forms of money are changing what we look like at monetary forms all in all. With cryptographic forms of money, individuals have been associated with dealing with their own riches in a straightforward domain with no impedance. Through ICOs organizations and great items can publicize to the entire world and individuals from varying backgrounds can take an interest in such tasks with no strict laws or trouble.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yeah i believe that crypto currency world is gonna change the world. Bitcoin is gonna be the money of the future
Pages:
Jump to: