Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Dogecoin future? - page 11. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
In my opinion, Dogecoin is just a joke, it has no value, the only meaning of its existence is hype, so why do I choose to invest in this token? And now that the market is on a downward trend, investing in Dogecoin is not a good option.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

As the title says, do you believe in Dogecoin future?

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?
are you talking about that coin which was started as a joke but stood steadily ... but $1 seems not that hard by some calculations
crypto market cap: $430,177,410,419
dogecoin market cap : $708,513,076
Dogecoin Price : $0.006270
dogecoin supply : 113B
dogecoin holds 31st rank on coinmarketcap.
if dogecoin could get a market cap of 113B then 1 Dollar is possible mathematically
i.e. doge should be on top of bitcoin to get 1 dollar.
i have seen doge being accepted as a payment gateway in few websites other than that it practically has no use. In crypto world, we cant predict anything. I dont expect it to cross 1 Dollar this year
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:59:33 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Do you also believe that it will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year? Or from now on will it just go down?

I ask all these things because I own 100,000 Dogecoin and I see how the whole crypto market is down for weeks.

I bought Dogecoin when this was almost 2 cents. Do you think there are still chances to make a profit?

yes, I believe it. but if you search there are so many coins that can reach higher targets rather than Dogecoin. I will invest on some coins with more profit vs Dogecoin. please check the market and Decide, ETH is not bad for investment
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 01:59:09 AM
It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential

Yeah, here I think I agree with you. I do not think the Dogecoin still has the power to grow so much, at least not this year. But I strongly believe that coin will not die and someone will come to take care of it.

There are so many new coins on the market that promise so much and who struggle to get to the Dogecoin rank, and it's not that easy for them. That's why I think that Dogecoin is already strong enough to not get back.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 25, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
I think it will continue to grow in the market over time, not only dogecoin but the entire market is affected by Bitcoin. Next time the market will recover and Doge's prices may improve
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
February 25, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
I don't know if you are aware, but dogecoin was made as a joke,the developers team were just coping the bitcoin code while changing few parameters.
There's not intent from the developer's side to keep the project running or to add new features in the future, in fact, we can say that the coin is basically dead and the only thing that is keeping it running is the legacy, people remember dogecoin as one of the first coins to ever come out and that's the only reason they buy it and dogecoin still has a value.
February 25, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
I bought 100,000 Dogecoin because I also read some online news about John McAfee that has invested $27 Million in Dogecoin, Bitcoin and Verge, and I thought it could not be a losing currency if some successful business people are investing so much money in it.

I just hope it will reach at least 50 cents in two years.

Do you think it could be possible? Especially since it's about two years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:44:25 AM
It may be worth trying to keep in mind that it was started as a joke cryptocurrency and it has a market cap of 713M USD today. It's possible it could go up, but, it's not a coin that I feel has 100x potential
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:34:52 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

For 5 years, I have not lost interest in this doggy currency. Bitcoin with the growth of its price pulled for himself and forks, including even doge. But I am a pessimist and I will say so from the market, it will not disappear, but it is not worth the growth from it, but for now 1 cent is its peak.
February 25, 2018, 01:22:28 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Pages:
Jump to: