Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 53. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 12:09:51 AM
Yes i believe in god ☝together with my FAITH . 😉
Activity: 58
October 21, 2017, 08:23:46 PM
There may be something, but whether or not it's God I'm not sure. I guess you could call me agnostic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 06:45:40 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes. I do believe in God, it is my belief. I believe in my creator that hear my prayer and protects me all the time. I believe in Him as my healer and savior.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 03:55:19 PM
Of course! Even if I didn't see Him in flesh, I could feel His presence by the people around me, through blessings, and happiness that I am alive.
Just remember that no one knows about God better than you.
Activity: 98
October 21, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
Yes, I do believe in God, even if he's not visible. But if you have faith in him, you will be blessed. And trust him with no doubt. Because God is everything that positive.
Activity: 34
October 21, 2017, 12:14:46 PM
Yes I believe, because it was taught by my parents when I was a child until now and I am confident about what they teach.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 21, 2017, 10:33:49 AM
Yes I do believe  in God! We never exest if no god! And I read that in the bible God exest With name,

I'm not challenging your beliefs. But the bible was created by people and written by people. It's not exactly gods word.

Everything operates by cause and effect, which God operates. Even so, the Bible was set in place by God as His Word.

Cool

Everything operates by cause and effect, which Zeus the magic unicorn operates. Even so the magic unicorn book was set in place by zeus as his word.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 21, 2017, 08:09:54 AM
Yes I do believe  in God! We never exest if no god! And I read that in the bible God exest With name,

I'm not challenging your beliefs. But the bible was created by people and written by people. It's not exactly gods word.

Everything operates by cause and effect, which God operates. Even so, the Bible was set in place by God as His Word.

Cool
Activity: 136
October 21, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 04:15:04 AM
Activity: 112
October 21, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

Yes I do Believe in GOD,because God is our EVERYTHING, GOD BELIEVE IN US SO WHY NOT BELIEVE TO GOD.
Activity: 210
October 21, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

Yes.  God almighty,  creator pf heaven and earth.  He has given me life.  He who has been there through my ups and down.  He who has given me strenght to face all trials. If not,  who has the concept of creating us?  How come we breathe think and feel?  Who made our planet?  Why are we alive?
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 20, 2017, 11:36:50 PM
One who believes in the existence of a god is one who has faith (religion). And the person who does not believe in god is a person who has no faith (religion).
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
October 20, 2017, 05:34:51 PM
I believe in a higher power of sorts. Something greater than mankind. Call it what you will.

I call him my dad and mom Smiley But your opinion is great, cause god or no, but somebody or something create us. And who know, it was God or just Big Bang Theory...
Activity: 331
October 20, 2017, 05:29:22 PM
I believe in the existence of a god. Because every creature has a creator. This is a matter of aqidah and I believe there is no god but Allah.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
October 20, 2017, 04:34:33 PM
of cource. no God except Allah
Activity: 14
October 20, 2017, 04:24:31 PM
I believe in a higher power of sorts. Something greater than mankind. Call it what you will.
Activity: 51
October 20, 2017, 03:35:27 PM
Of course I believe because they are many things that did not resolve by science like in our universe.Every people in the world have a faith they fight for it and they believe of it.If you don't have a faith what is the reason that you are living.
Activity: 10
October 20, 2017, 03:08:25 PM
It is strange that even in the 21st century people believe in the theory of evolution.  We can clone animals and humans.  We know how to theoretically organize a big bang and create a universe. But we don't believe that we were created by more advanced people.
Evolution is limited to DNA mutations. But someone created DNACool

How do you know that someone created the DNA?  Do you have ANY proof?

Or this is one of your wipe ass assertions?

Do you have ANY proof transformation of inanimate matter into living matter, incredibly complex DNA construction?
To create DNA without the help of a computer is IMPOSSIBLE.  Cool

If god existed he would have transformed inanimate matter into living matter, wouldn't he? What's your point here exactly?

Genesis 1:20
And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.
Genesis 1:27
And God made man in his image, in the image of God he made him: male and female he made them.

[1:1]
With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.
[1:2]
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.

What's your point?

I can quote books too

"What's your point?" - The probability that we are created by higher intelligence is much more real, that we have evolved from monkeys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
Of course! Depending on each person's religion, there is a guardian god. Buddhists believe in buddhas, the gods believe in gods, ... Believers in all faiths believe in life. This information is created by the gods. But scientists have not acknowledged that, they believe that the earth created by the formation and development of the universe. Until now there is no answer this question.
Pages:
Jump to: