Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 12. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:25:45 AM
In my opinion those ratings can be an advisors. But I always do my own research before investing in an ICO. I do not only trust certain websites which highlight some ICOs. If you want to make money in this sector, it is always about your own research and our own information you gathered. Long story short: Do not trust random people from the internet.
Activity: 53
July 21, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
It would best if you will just do your own research since a lot of websites are cannot be trusted. You know, a lot of project manager can just pay them and use their system to manipulate the ratings.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Those sites are pretty good. However, they will be judged on the owner's point of view, which is not entirely true. So you should only use them for reference.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 07:20:36 AM
I think most of them are already paid by their project itself before listing on there.
Even a good project that has a perfect rating can also be a scam project. Not needed a proof, there are so many of them Cheesy
Activity: 99
July 21, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
I don't think that you should take seriously ICO Ratings when choosing where to invest. The rating can only create an impression when you first get acquainted with the draft of the presentation, and then you should dig further the information, learn product, the team, whitepaper and road map.
the final decision should he yours in any case, bit you can consult with ico ratings, why jot, so i think that it is good
Activity: 99
July 21, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

i tyink you can rely on the information on some sites, but still the final decision id yours in my opinion
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
I don't think that you should take seriously ICO Ratings when choosing where to invest. The rating can only create an impression when you first get acquainted with the draft of the presentation, and then you should dig further the information, learn product, the team, whitepaper and road map.
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
I only believe in my own ratings and insight about ICOs. In all financial tools and derivates - one rule is very important.

LLC "Do Your Own Research"  Cool
Activity: 159
July 21, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
I don't believe in ICO ratings. Some very good projects have given very low scores. I think there is an ulterior secret between these rating companies and ICO companies, so I don't believe them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
July 21, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
I'm thinking, ICO Ratings help us make the right choice, but we do not need to rely on them completely, because it is only an auxiliary tool that allows us to narrow the range of search.

Exactly, I use them as one of many benchmarks in the process of deciding which ICO to choose. If you rely on one single source it‘s like having all your eggs (coins) in one basket and never a good idea. People who do that go from „when lambo“ to „when homeless“ very quickly, you don‘t wanna go down that route.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 21, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
I don' t really believe, because rating can be manipulated anytime and by anyone. to see the truth of a rating we must be carefully to see ICO project planning and team, hopefully can help.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
I am using ICOBench site and for me it is a good source of information.
I think that experts on this site provide really good reviews, I know that also they promoted some scams, but this could happen to everyone Wink.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

No, I do not believe in the ICO rating on these sites.I think the rating can be bought, so do not trust the rating.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
July 21, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
I'm thinking, ICO Ratings help us make the right choice, but we do not need to rely on them completely, because it is only an auxiliary tool that allows us to narrow the range of search.
True, most ICO ratings present neutral and appropriate information for their analysis, but we should not only rely on one site, looking for some ratings is important to make sure everything is what we need.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
ICO still have the opportunity to believe in and invest in profit, but not all ico give us a profit, today there are many scams ico. The main purpose of taking money from investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
July 21, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
I prefer reading their platform which is written in their white paper rather than just believing on the ratings because they can still become a scam.
You are right, a high rating is not a guarantee that the ICO is not a scam. For example hashcard, initially has a high rating, but after the project runs some times and there are reports that the project is a scam, then ico rating down. Sometimes developers pay some funds to rate service providers to promote their projects with specials.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
I dont believe and trust to ico ratings website like icobench or others, I research with my own technic and if I like project, I see high hype then I can participate to ico.
Activity: 81
July 21, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
I don't believe all ICO projects are honest . Many ratings purchased .
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
I think that ICOs rating can help us, but may be not so, I think that it is necessary to have a good knowledge about the ICOs where we are interested. We cannot invest our money so blindly. First we should investigate about the project and after that should do investment there.
Activity: 107
July 21, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
Yes i believe in ICO Ratings.
but don't relay too much with it.
you have to check first by yourself about the ICO you want to join.
Pages:
Jump to: