Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 15. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
I used to believe that, but I was disappointed a couple of times already with those with high ICO ratings but in the end, they were scam and some did not achieve success at all. But ICO ratings is really useful though, because most of the ICOs are really good, but do not trust too much on ratings.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
ICO ratings Are very useful, but I think you should always do your own research on certain ICOS that you are going to invest in.
The rating on most websites does not matter much because any web developer could make up numbers for an ICO if he or she is promoting the coin for money.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
ICO ratings Are very useful, but I think you should always do your own research on certain ICOS that you are going to invest in.
Activity: 15
July 20, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
I believe that the ratings on most sites can be bought and not be a reality.  It is better to analyze the team and the idea of ​​the project, rather than look at the rating

Yep, as most people here I also don't believe ratings. I really spent time researching the ICO if I'm interested, looking maybe at about 20-30 different things and angles, it's very time consuming but it is necessary.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
No. Most ICO ratings are a paid service where projects have to pay to get good ratings. If you don't pay them, they give you poor rating. Best investment in crypto space in 2018 is the Trufield project. This project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people in the world by providing them with free electronic health data management system. Pre-ICO is live and open to everyone to invest with tokens at 25% discount. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com
Activity: 161
July 20, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
Well yes I do believe in ICO ratings but it is not my baseline on investing ICO. I regularly scan ICO which are listed in ICO ratings sites. But I don't believe the number of ratings of that ICO.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 09:11:01 AM
I'm used to trust only myself, I don't believe in ICO ratings ... I study and watch each project myself
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 20, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
Project ratings can give a good direction for analysis, help choose from several projects, or give a fresh opinion to the project. However, always check the analyst's competence.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
July 20, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
I don't know what to think anymore as I have saw so many good projects with high ratings on ICObench and they do not even reach the soft cap so lately I'm avoiding icobench and all the other ICO ratings as I cannot put my trust in some randoms speaking of the project. More than this, I would like that every project that is running ICO to have the soft cap achieved before they engage in running the ICO. There are to many scams, more than in 2014-2015 so this is not good for cryptos.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 20, 2018, 08:39:27 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

ICO rating and token selling is different. How do you think that they are giving this ratings. Like you Re saying that rating is bad even then the ICO token sell!reached fully that is because they have started marketing very good and most of them have insiders investment so when they are!listed you can see that this coin price list very high but when they see lot of!users!have started to buy the insiders!start selling and they just forget thatcoin.

So I think this rating giving site! Are!waste and believing it and investing will give!you loss also
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
the ratings just for reference. but i believe that impact to investor to make decision for invest in the ico. but the other things that most important is the dev team.
Activity: 55
July 20, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
Not all the time. Sometimes it doesnt work or its not 100% reliable. Maybe it can serve as a guide or a means of checking whether the ICO have all the requirements needed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
There was also a time when I believed people and did as many say, but then when I lost quite a lot I realized that no one can be trusted and the fact that we are seeing you on the market today seems to me another trick of rich people .
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
At the beginning of studying the crypto project, I look at the ratings, and then I study the crypt project myself. I look at the development team, investment funds and advisers.
Activity: 12
July 20, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Personally, I consider the data "ratings" no more than, a platform for posting information about the ICO.
No practical or objective assessment can be said.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
I may be doubting the rating results from some websites, because I think there are some websites that receive payments to ask for a giving good rating. can be considered not independent judgment. but users are more clever in choosing the ICO that really promises.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
I don't rely on website ratings they are either done by the website bot or incentivized to give good ratings.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
The accuracy of the ratings depends on the website.

I think we are still at the beginning of ICO's market potential. However, we must pay attention to avoid scams.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
July 20, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
When I was a newbie I trusted ICO Rating, but after I started to loss I began to analyze the projects. And I was surprised that most of the ratings are fake.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

All things considered, there are two sides to each coin (no play on words planned). We,at Kryptos.com, trust the vast majority of the huge ICO rating locales, yet we would dependably make our own particular due determination and we would search for no less than 3 unique surveys by various individuals/associations/destinations. An ICO audit is a decent venturing stone to call attention to the things you should search for while doing your own exploration yet its simply that - a casing to help your further research on an ICO. A portion of the things that you should search for are the team,the competition,the principle thought of the project,if the item tackles a genuine issue and on the off chance that it will be utilized as a part of the following 2,5,10 years. On the off chance that there is an issue with any of those components, at that point the ICO will likely flop misserably, and regardless of whether it doesn't - its not worth taking a chance with your cash. Expectation this aides !
Pages:
Jump to: