Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 14. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
when choosing ICO projects, I look at the ratings, but I don't trust the ratings.
Activity: 12
July 20, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
Yes,I believe because the ratings of the IOC are good and many invester invest in IOC
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Yes, i believe in ICO ratings but i don't base with that whether i should invest in that ICO or not. I still look at the background and such. I check the whitepaper and the team themselves if they are capable of handling the job well because we talk about money here so we need to be careful.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
I don't quite believe in it. The rate on the ICO rating sites are really hard to believe. There are projects that are highly rated, but their results are really bad. I'm always suspicious about those numbers. So I rate it myself.

Activity: 700
July 20, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
most people check the ico rank as one of their references where they will choose to invest. some of their rankings are not really done because they use predictions as well but yes i believe in ico rankings. but must be careful and always alert because not all ico can be trusted.
Activity: 115
July 20, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
I used to believe in ico rating, but later I found that as long as the ico team gave some money to the rating websites, these websites would give relatively high rating to the ico project, so it is better not to believe the ico rating.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
actually yes!...i don't know the reason, but I must admit that it helps to attract people when they see an ICO rating!....

Yeah, that is one of the characteristics that you should look into an ICO if you wanted to find a good one, an ICO which have a high rating means a lot of known people are supporting it because it is good for some reason unlike the other ICOs in the market. Also check its partnership so that you'll know if they are completely legit or not.
copper member
Activity: 455
July 20, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
I believe in Ico ratings but not 100%. Doing research is still very important to choose a quality Ico, so Ico is selected can provide good benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

ICO rating's are a good way to look for promising ICO's however not all of them are true because the outcome will depend on the performance of the platform that will be launched. No matter how high your ICO rating is and your platform is not doing that well, then all the efforts will be in vain. Those ratings come from trusted Crypto Enthusiasts and they say what they can see at that moment and this can change throughout the course of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 574
July 20, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
I will not believe in ICO rating sites as there are plenty of reviews that were being bought.
Most of the rating sites were created in order to earn some money so they are not trusted at all.
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
I trust only ICObench and ICOdrops, ranking my experience and being published there according to merit. But on these sites, projects can pay a premium account, pay attention to it.
Activity: 15
July 20, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
No. Most ICO ratings are a paid service where projects have to pay to get good ratings. If you don't pay them, they give you poor rating. Best investment in crypto space in 2018 is the Trufield project. This project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people in the world by providing them with free electronic health data management system. Pre-ICO is live and open to everyone to invest with tokens at 25% discount. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com

Guys, although ratings are really not very important, you should at least provide KYC when submitting ICO in ICOBench (just checked it), that's why you have 2.6 : Undecided Whatever, good luck with the project
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
actually yes!...i don't know the reason, but I must admit that it helps to attract people when they see an ICO rating!....
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

I believe in ICO ratings, because it's a good way to know if the ICO that you will invest in is good enough and have the capability. ICO ratings are really a big help to those who are finding good ICOs to invest in because the higher the ratings is, the more trust of people will give it to that ICO.
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
I always like the idea that there are some outside parties that support the investors to feel confident for every ICO that they give in. But I in my personal understanding about ICO rating should not be the major basis for your decision to put your funds it is just part of one of your sources, better to conduct personal research and specially knowing the team.
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
If you want to make money in this sector, it is always about your own research and our own information you gathered.  a lot of ico ratings are either sponsored or made by people participating in the bounty.
Activity: 550
July 20, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
I really dont believe about ratings but for the investors does because they're choosing a good one.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 20, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
Sometimes yes sometimes no, Ive been in an ICO with a lot of positive ICO rating but once they the project finish the ICO admin and teams are hardly to be found and eventually they run with all the investors money. ICO is still a risk so dont ever believe ratings or reviews an ICO will have a chance of success if teams are legit and already have a successful project in the past.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 20, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

ICO rating's is one of the way to believe but not at all, You can do research with your own way. Research their team,product and read the white paper.
Activity: 101
July 20, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
I used to believe that, but I was disappointed a couple of times already with those with high ICO ratings but in the end, they were scam and some did not achieve success at all. But ICO ratings is really useful though, because most of the ICOs are really good, but do not trust too much on ratings.
That is one of the reasons why I don't like to read what other people in those sites put on a crowdsale rating. They should just leave the coins alone.
Pages:
Jump to: