Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 16. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
I think you should not rely on the opinion of just one source, as it can be simply biased. Always need before you invest the maximum, thoroughly check the particular project inside and out. Therefore, take the initiative and look for, read, analyze and compare various information sources. And then, only after you do it, you will have no doubts whether or not to invest in a particular project. Personally, I do so, and so everyone has their own methods and approaches.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
July 20, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
Until recently, I could answer yes! I trusted many sites. Now, I do not trust anymore. Recently, I participated in one IcO, which ranked first in many ratings, and it turned out to be a scam ... so, trust only yourself.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
I never believed and do not advise to believe, do not trust your choice to someone else . You must learn to choose good projects yourself
Activity: 658
July 20, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
Personally, I do not really believe in icorating because some of them end up being a disappointment because they were wrongly rated. I only take the rating as guide when choosing icos and I take time to do a very good research on the project before I invest in it.
Activity: 88
July 20, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
I believe that the ratings on most sites can be bought and not be a reality.  It is better to analyze the team and the idea of ​​the project, rather than look at the rating
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 06:50:54 AM
The accuracy of ratings depends on the website. for example, ICObench always gives false estimates that are not true. The best ratings in icodrops
Activity: 76
July 20, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
I don't believe in those sites which rates icos. I think it depends on the project and to the token holders of icos whether they dump it too fast or just hold it for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
Some months ago, here, I faced a theme about icobench, and an author claimed that all their rates are custom-made. I'm certainly embarrassed by those experts who are doing rates on projects. On the other hand, this is normal things, even if they are custom-made, the platform needs to earn somehow, I hope that all ratings are custom.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
I do not believe in ICO ratings because it's a judgment around a project. I will look into the future of that project and see if the ICO will succeed or not to participate
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
From such sites you can only get surface information about the project, a more detailed analysis should be carried out by you yourself
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 20, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
A lot of them are manipulated and obviously being paid for, but I think there are still some legit sites that can give you a good idea about the project.

If your project's rating vary a lot between sites then there's probably some manipulation going on
Activity: 728
July 20, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
I believe that ICO rating also affects token sales and also I see some ICOs like datareum that have excellent ICO rating.
Activity: 546
July 20, 2018, 06:22:48 AM
I do not trust these ratings completely. But I get a lot of information from them. For example, I find that very many interesting projects in which I invest.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 20, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
ICO rating are one of our guide to choose a good project.but even though they are listed you still need your own research to make sure that the project is legit.sometimes even a project is listed in a ICO ratings we cannot guarantee because there are many scam projects so you need to be careful if you want to invest.
Activity: 110
July 20, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
I trust only the ratings of one site - Icodrop, on other sites I do not trust
Activity: 28
July 20, 2018, 06:10:00 AM
How will i know which ICO is a liget because many investor rely on ICO as their reference on investment.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
Many people rely on the ratings of ICO on where they are going to invest their coin.If the ICO are successful in their project, many investor will like to invest because they feel they could gain more profit on it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Sometimes i do believe in ICO ratings given by some known website but i actually differ to what kind of campaign is i working for in promoting project because sometimes it cannot hide there is scam ICO even though it was listed on website. That is why i double check before i participate in a campaign project.
Activity: 155
July 20, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I've tried to trust the ratings of Ico . but unfortunately nothing good came out
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
ICO bench given the rating for each ICO according to their review and analysis, and their analysis  can be wrong,  but so far they given that rating with fair according live product and professional of team member.  I can say ICO rating can be accurate 70%, but to know more about fundamental of the project is better we also make review and analysis by self.
Pages:
Jump to: