Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 3. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
.....!!!! ICO rating is based on what people say and how people rate them based on what have they experience but some people only give rating based on what have they heard about it.. So some ten or twenty percent of it is not true.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I could not agree more. Their ratings are complete bullshit. They even brag about their experts who does the rating method but it is the complete opposite of what really happens. I stopped using them when I already realized the truth. None of them are reliable. I'm so pissed when I remember that I wasted my efforts in some crappy campaign because they gave it close to the 5 star rating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 31, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
In my opinion, those website who promotes ICO rating helps the project to be well known in the public. Mostly of us depends on the rating on that ICO, thats why is really helps also for the bounty hunters and investors to choose what project have a  good rating.
If you are going to invest money based on random ICO rating site then go for it, but do you know how exactly they check ICO and based on what they rate ICO?
I think you don't know, investing money because random internet site told you it is good investment is plain stupid, but if you like losing money go for it. Don't do research and blindly invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
July 31, 2018, 03:54:04 AM
I usually use the icobench rankings to rating ico. However, I found that there are many ico although the point is not high but token sales reach hardcap,but the ico is appreciated but not reach the softcap, so I think the website ico just for us to refer.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 01:47:40 AM
I am believe in https://icodrops.com because the ICO Rating Team has obtained a primer from the upcoming ICO whitepaper of the Telegram Open Network .Those ratings are exactly. Also, I always do my own research before investing in an ICO. I prefer to ask some friend about the ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
July 31, 2018, 12:28:16 AM
I do not rely on a single ICO rating site for my information because they can be manipulated so I use multiple ICO rating sites and I compare/contrast the information.
So I rely on this ratings 60% and I do my own research by checking the team list on LinkedIn and their website.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

yes i also realize it, and sometimes i think the rating can be bought with money. for example a scam project they can manipulate the rating so many people will be tempted by the rating of the scam project. and many people have fallen victim to it. that's just my speculation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 10:59:03 PM
I believe ico ratings on some specific sites like icodrops and ico bench,  apart from those two sites I don't read ratings of ICOs on other platforms because majority of other sites are paid to promote scam ICOs

As far as I know, these two ICO rating sites has also some issues but they are better than others. Just make those ICO ratings a reference and just make your own investigation about the ICO then because it is better if you know it yourself before you put your money to another's pocket to grow. There are so many ICOs nowadays and ICO rating sites are good filters because you can focus on those ICOs that is catching the people's eye since it has the higher chance of being successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
I believe ico ratings on some specific sites like icodrops and ico bench,  apart from those two sites I don't read ratings of ICOs on other platforms because majority of other sites are paid to promote scam ICOs
Activity: 224
IRONX
July 29, 2018, 02:23:14 AM
no, I do not believe most of the ratings have been paid.
I saw on the forum advertising messages about increasing the rating on the site icobench
Activity: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
Well as I'm too curious about some ICO ratings too, I decided to join one and there I found a good Ico, Allsporter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 27, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
The majority of ICO rating websites use tools to analyse the media trends for an ICO. Whether there is a big community involvement, the rating goes up. However, this is not a synonym of trust, as we have seen in the past huge projects with great media support failing or scamming all the investors.
In my opinion, other parameters should be used to ranking. One of them should be protection of investors fund in case failure!
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
It seems to me that these ICO ratings websites have stopped evaluate projects. I can remember which projects, but I saw some with high ratings with good colected investments have not yet been implemented. I hope that the projects like https://www.menlo.one/ really help in choosing of the ICO for participation.

Menlo one is a very promising project indeed. I've seen nothing but good feedback here and on ICO review sites so far. Their team also seems very transparent in terms of giving out their individual profile info and past work experience which makes it easier trust their project.
Activity: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
I hope you always think of your decision when you follow the ICO project that you can from the ICO site rating. because now not all sites rating can be believed. You still have to do a check on the website, social media and the participants join the ICO.
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
In my opinion, those website who promotes ICO rating helps the project to be well known in the public. Mostly of us depends on the rating on that ICO, thats why is really helps also for the bounty hunters and investors to choose what project have a  good rating.
Activity: 1
July 27, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
In my opinion, those sites are for informational purposes only and may be used for reference! You and only you will decide how to invest. But however, those sites summarize and update information and that has a part in our success.
Activity: 102
July 26, 2018, 11:43:01 PM
I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating only as one of the reference factors when we will invest on a project.We should not depend too much on them. In order to make the decision to invest in risk reduction you need to check many other issues instead of just referencing the references of these sites.
Activity: 95
July 26, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
I guess it can be useful to read opinions of other people but anyway i always try to do my own research before investing money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 26, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
I'm already confused and do not understand what ratings you can believe, and which ones lead me astray. But I began to notice that the high rating is not an indicator of a successful project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

it all depends on the team and marketing if sites like icobench and others in my opinion do not affect, if I myself read the concept and the team that introduced the project
overall,
Pages:
Jump to: