Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 5. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
I think none of that rating website will give some success in project because even if you listed your project in that rating websites and you got high rating and you don't have product to your project would you think you got a successful ending? No. because a lot of investors now are depending on project that will last and have product no matter low his rating is.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
Personally, I think most of them are being paid to promote them, I'd rather just go to the bounties section of this forum and judge for myself the team behind the project and the whitepaper of it.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
There are a lot of ICO review company right now, and the best way to get the objective assessment of a project is to do our research by crosschecking it on multiple ICO reviews and asking directly to the team behind it on their telegram group.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 06:46:31 PM
I think they are good resources, but no one place should be your only source of info. I think they provide a great initial perspective though.
Activity: 16
July 23, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
I accept on the ICO evaluations yet even they have high appraisals, despite everything I don't confide in their appraisals. Each ICO I took an interest is brimming with inquire about by mine, I simply don't viewing the evaluations of each ICO, I additionally think about the specialized side of the venture and their innovation behind moreover. A large portion of ICOs these days are trick.
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
I check out their ratings on some of these ICO rating sites. So far only maybe one or two ICOs have performed well. The several otherICOs have flopped massively upon listing on exchanges. It might be caused by the general bloodbath though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
Higher ICO ratings is not a guarantee that the coin will be successful, but higher ratings also can give you a clue if the project can give you good returns.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
I don't believe the rating of some of these ICO review platforms, as I think many of them collects money from the developers and then give their ICO projects good rating.
That's fraud!
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
We have to believe something. I want to believe that icobench, for example, have criteria such as team members, project quality, whitepaper, etc for conducting their reviews. I trust icobench, but I still do my own research if I want to invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
July 23, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
After the stories about the possibilities to buy a rating, you can't trust ICOs ratings.
You can only only trust yourself, so Do Your Own Research.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
I see many other criteria for finding a successful project because the ICO rating is not enough to believe in any project. I also check the team behind the projects,Road map of the company, Whitepaper of the company and product of the company. In my views ICO rating is just help to find a good project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 23, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to fully trust the ratings of ICO projects. Because in most cases they are evaluated by the advisors that participate in the project. Rating is the beginning of the ICO analysis, and it's best to check everything yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
When analyzing ISO projects, first of all, I look at the team and the idea. As a rule, ICO ratings show the popularity of the project, which is also an extremely important factor, because it is the interest of buyers that will play the main role!
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
In the previous year once I've been asked to help one ICO to send some e-mails to different ICO related websites (including listings) and I've discovered that a pretty big part of the ICO ratings are require payments to get your project listed on their website. That comes especialy about the local websites.
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
I usually make a decision with my personal criteria as well as this ICO site rating. The more resources the better, but within the site I'm only looking for ICO, I also read the description of these ico
Activity: 133
July 23, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
I believe in crypto rating but I still see the quality of the projects I support, the ICO rating only helps a lot of people in assessing a project, the value is according to their version, so sometimes my version is personally different.
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
I can find on icodropds.com website. It is very convenient to use this website, cause you can find all the necessary information and links. The information about bounty campaigns and airdrops is also there. But there are lots of such websites, but I, personally, prefer this one. Besides, lots of telegram channels devoted to ico analysis are out there. Lots of information, lots of opportunities, you just have to be able to spend time reading and to make conclusions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 23, 2018, 08:38:27 AM
Yes of course this is one way to identify that the ICO project being introduced to the community is good. THe ratings of these ICO are coming from the community and after the community seeing the project that is good able to perfrom successfully in the near future then the community will going to rate the ICO project. However, it is not also the way we should take to invest in an ICO. It is still to conduct a study and research on the project before investing which means you can do feasibility study of it if it will success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
I did not believe that at all because ICO who are in ratings usually pay some money to get the good ratings. They are not objective and shouldn't be use as a reference
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
There are a lot of different theories about what ranking sites and kakub use they are. My personal opinion will not change, because I understand that people take part in the rating and these people form the opinion of investors. But they can be bought.
Pages:
Jump to: