Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 6. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
I think many ICO ratings purchased. But if some ICO could redeem good rating, then it already speaks about something.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
Not on the whole. but the existence of ico rating actually helps everyone in seeing information about ico better and also can become preference an our investment. regardless it can be manipulated or not
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Previously, I only believed them, now I learned to analyze projects myself and look at the ratings very rarely.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Not much, I think that ICOs that have a high rating, have paid for it. This is my personal opinion, don't judge me, please
Activity: 92
July 23, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I think they are not the end all be all, but they give a nice starting point for evaluating a project. We are hitting our ICO in September and still getting the MVP finalized, so all our scores are low. If you take a look at a rating and it turns you off but you are still interested, keep doing your research.
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
i think ico ratings its help us to know about ico, but not fix 100% ico ratings is correct to know what this ico will success or not, ico ratings just help, what to make ico success is popularity and the target sale is reach
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Really there are a lot of paid ratings now.
But there are such ratings that experts put on the basis of their own experience.
And before completely trusting other people's ratings, we need to learn all the information about the project independently.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:03:34 AM
Some of them are really legit to be fair and they do the research. That's how I found the Monnex project http://monnex.online/ that I'm planning to invest in right now. However, no one can be guaranteed that the investment will pay off even if it is a good project.
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 07:03:22 AM
I don't believe in the ratings of ICO . This is not the best source of information .  It is better to study and read . Even if the rating is high, it does not mean that the project will be successful .
Activity: 490
July 23, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
ICO rating have not influence my decision to invest or not since I believe these rating can be bought hence I devide to do my investigations and research myself!  ICO is a good way to invest, if you ate going to make profit however, you must choose quality ICO!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
July 23, 2018, 06:59:53 AM
yes I believe in ico ratings that are also the basis to find out if ico is legit and I know it's important because other investors and comments on the ico ratings have good reviews of ico so much it's nice to share the high ratings.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 06:56:58 AM
Most of people are checking ico ratings as one of their reference on where they will choose to invest, but for me ico ratings is just a guide and I am not really believing on how they rate some icos.

For me, I really do not believe in the trust ratings of sites, I often believe in the good reviews and high attendance and positive reviews of the projects. Having a good ICO ratings will definitely bring good profit.
Merit: 18
July 23, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
Absolutely yes, i believe in ICO rating price, which after it has come to public sales, where difference exchange are listed in which trading are equally taking place after ICO, many projects maintain it initial price rates, that takes some period of time to be multiple price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
July 23, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
I do not believe in ratings, but if the rating is put by the famous website or vloger, then the project can be terrible, but the price of ICO will be higher. Cool Their community, like sheep, will listen to the elders. But they can be understood, they do not want to study the projects themselves, and trust the judgment of others. Therefore, ratings can be used as a news background Wink
Activity: 74
July 23, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
I do not believe in ratings on websites ,and do not adhere to them . It is easier for me to study the project itself ,the technical document ,the team.
Activity: 64
July 23, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
I'm thinking, ICO Ratings help us make the right choice, but we do not need to rely on them completely, because it is only an auxiliary tool that allows us to narrow the range of search.
ICOs rating can be helpful but I think that still we cannot totally depend on it. I think that it is too much important to study about the project where we are going to invest our money. I think that after getting good information about the project we should try to invest our money there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 22, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
I do not believe in rating agencies. This may be my distrust of ICO. I think there is a problem with the fairness of rating agencies. Because they are profitable. So I do not choose ICO.
Ratings are all corrupt area where to the top gets to those who prepay. This is my personal opinion, so I do not trust the ratings.
Activity: 290
July 22, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
I do not believe in rating agencies. This may be my distrust of ICO. I think there is a problem with the fairness of rating agencies. Because they are profitable. So I do not choose ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 11:30:37 PM
I believe ico rating because the information about the listed ico project is there. I use it to avoid the scam ico project.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
Most ICO review sites, as far as I noticed, are only taking note of some indicators that might not be very vital in the success or failure of the project in the end. For example, some ICO review sites will only be looking at how real the team members' profile and experiences are, or whether the whitepaper is detailed enough to include the economy of the token, or whether they are complete with GitHub, social media, website, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: