Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 80. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
No, of course not, because many services have already proved that they are bought by many projects, and maybe even that they just do not make the right forecasts, it seems to me that such services are useless, but I can be mistaken, therefore I can not know for sure.
Activity: 53
May 22, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
ICO ratings are not done in proper ways. How can we verify that ICO ratings were done in a democratic manner and based on right pieces of information?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
For me ICO Ratings is a good guide that we can check if an ICO is good to invest or not, its still best to make our own research and dig more deeper with the project and team before we invest because no matter how big the ratings are if they want to scam us we can't do anything about it.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 21, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
It's no a rock-solid rule in my case, you see something like savedroid have a good rating before they pulling their marketing gimmick of exit scams, and after that's the rating goes down, luckily save droid only do that's for an ico. Imagine if that's the thing that's you buy do an exit scam.
Activity: 336
May 21, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
I dont believe in a single  word of those fake ratings.All of them are well-paid already by Ico founders and developers.I recommend you to make your own research before investing in Icos.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
yes, i believe in some ICO rating, especially for good rating for dev or team of an ICO. with a good rating I am more confident following the bounty on the ICO
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
May 21, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
I think that there is some truth in them, but this truth is not enough that to trust projects. If there are honest ratings, then this is subjective opinion and experts, if they exist, assess projects on templates, without enthusiasm. Very questionable resources.
I use ICO ratings only as a checklist for finding good ICO's. I start working from top to bottom and analyze each project. It is convenient and ICO which are at the top of the ratings are clearly visible to investors, for this they have an advantage.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
I think that there is some truth in them, but this truth is not enough that to trust projects. If there are honest ratings, then this is subjective opinion and experts, if they exist, assess projects on templates, without enthusiasm. Very questionable resources.
Activity: 420
May 21, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
Ratings can be trusted, but not completely.Ratings show the excitement around the project, team and product. The final decision we have to make ourselves, having studied the project in more detail on a possible Scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 21, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
to analyze whether the ICO can be believed or good is one of them by looking at the rating, if it has a good rating then many believe and will have many investors so that it can be my reference to follow the ICO
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
apparently not, because the rating from ico I think only a few predictions of a blockchain that is still not accurate in my opinion and this still needs a better update again for the future. other than that the rating of an ico does not guarantee the altcoin launched by ico is potentially despite its ico success.
Activity: 117
May 21, 2018, 08:28:49 AM
I'm looking into ICO rating, but we cannot believe them for a 100% since as any other rating, they can be bought by ICO owners Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
I only believe in my own ratings and insight about ICOs. In all financial tools and derivates - one rule is very important.

Do Your Own Research
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
I don't believe those ratings. Those can be paid or they can have some other plans about the projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:09:33 AM
In my opinion, I don't like ico rating. The authority can easily change the rating point. They can personalized their rating. So don't make decisions to see high rating ico.
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
Hi Guys

My bachelor thesis is about Initial Coin Offerings - ICO. In particular, I would like to examine how ICOs and Altcoins are valued by investors.

Link to the Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDb_lPCnY9tjqa4T2QAFpnG7MfHM7iDHYQxBy1EYQdnppqsA/viewform?usp=sf_link

The survey takes about 10/15 minutes and is anonymous and confidential.

If you have some experience with cryptocurrencies i would like thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards
Beni
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 21, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
I use only one similar web-site: icodrops. If project is located there - it is worth to see it. But you should still study it yourself because there are too many factors and indicators that you need to know before invest.
Activity: 434
May 21, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
It is impossible to determine the ICO project with 100 percent confidence. I think that they are likely to draw a conclusion based on the white sheet and the development team. That's right, but something may go wrong in the future.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 21, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
As a first step of my research I am using ICO rating sites only. But I never trusted them. Perhaps they are manipulated. Better to take some time to read the whitepaper, check their website, twitter, telegram groups and discussions here in bitcointalk forum. We have to analyze the ICO that we will participate. Just trust your own research.
Activity: 44
May 21, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
Just a bit of documentation to add to the selection
Pages:
Jump to: