Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 83. (Read 6918 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
Most ratings might be wrong or might not go as planned. Some ICOs can be rated very high and yet at the end of the tokensale event, there won't be listed on any major exchange or they won't yield any profit.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 18, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
I do look at ICO ratings sometimes because at times they can help in telling you how good of a project an ICO is and if they are worth investing in. Although that is just one part of the research which I am doing into the ICOs that I am interested in investing in. I don't just base my conclusion on a single rating but instead read more into the project and see what it has to offer.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
it seems that for now ico is better to see from its merchant transactions, but seeing from the rankings on ico I think it can be trusted because it has been monitored by investors and scam things will be investigated by the CIA and a lot of international security.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

i still trust the ICO rating sites like icobench and more, the highest percentage ICOs are those ICO that has been rated by experts in crypto currency but still not all rated experts are all successful ,it also depends on the specific project on how they manage and fix their website and so on.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
I use ICO rating sites only as a first step. After I left only a few promising projects, I try to study them as deeply as possible. White paper, road map, team, website ...
In a word - this is a good criterion, but this is not enough. Just trust your own research.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
May 18, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
I am always checking at www.icoguide.com and rates are very trustworthy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:46:03 AM
I rely on the results of the tracker. Not always. Previously, completely. Now I make a decision, take my attention and my experience. Because the tracker does not always show the truth
Activity: 35
May 18, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
It's a hard call a lot of them seem to just make a lot of assumptions either way and take the whitepaper too seriously and as the truth.  They also do little to verify the qualifications or even if the team and pictures are real (as we know a lot of scammers do hijacks by using real names and faces)  There are some scam coins I invested in that had high ratings and that is when I woke up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
I really believe in rating of some platforms, they are very realistic: icobench.com and icoguide.com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
May 17, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
I've never heard about these site.
i really don't think that right now they can be trustworthy. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong but i prefer to use my judment and what i can know by whitepaper or telegram or even this forum
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
I don't believe much in ico ratings site, it's just one of references, i always do my own research on the project i want to invest in. But i think ico ratings site like ICOBench is good, you can check the summary and KYC project of the token .
Activity: 518
May 17, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
In most cases, the problem of rating web-sites is the questionable quality of the proposed analytics. Now all rating teams have the same difficulties associated with the lack of qualified personnel. Whichever figures the crypto-currency market operates with, we can see high-level analytics only when international rating brands enter this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
May 17, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
do you? unfortunately i never consider for ICO rating as my suggestion to invest, people makes that rating for ICO, probably if you want make perfect rating for your ICO you should talk to ICO rating providers and they can make your ICO seems legit without supported by experienced developers. many examples we can learn for this case, i do not prejudiced all of ICo rating providers, all i want to say is just make your own research on every ICO you want to invest based on your intuition and your own research
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
May 17, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
Why  not? DO we have another way to check them manually? Since there is tons of them, so it helps us a little to choose ICO among them, but, if it based on money, i mean pay and get the high reputation, i dont like it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
Hmmmm !! Some of their ratings is not exactly be done since they are using prediction too but yes I believe in ICO ratings since some of them  are really helpful to us to join or where to join ICOs. I don't consider them completely objective, but I often check the information there to at least approximately remain in the course of events.
Activity: 64
May 17, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
I do not really know that because I did not read icoratings and icobench looking for some ico's because I don't think that they provide ico it will legit and successful so I really appreciated their beliefs to those ico that really matter but I don't really base my expectations to those site. Smiley
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 17, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
The thing is that most of this websites analysis is done by fheir private analyst and some just follow the ratings of other top analyst.
It is advisable to always do your own research because this analyst just share their opinion and they cannot always get everything right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
No, I categorically do not understand such services, I do not understand why people believe such resources, because all people can buy, each person has a price, whether in money or in something else, but I think that in general such ratings can be only created by machines.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
I do not believe in them at all. The largest ratings have long been selling good reviews for large amounts. And the common people believe them. These are ordinary scammers
Pages:
Jump to: