Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 3. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:55:50 PM
Yes ripple is a believable coin. I also believe in ripple. Ripple is a potential currency from which I have made a lot of profits. I hope the ripple can reach over $1 very soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 13, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
I think it's distorting the philosophy of cryptos, to such an extent that you can't even call it cryptos anymore, so I don't know why they keep using that name when they refer to ripple, it's just one more payment method, like many out there already, of course, it supposedly uses blockchain, but it's so airtight and centralized, that nobody really knows.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Ripple can be a good investment for long term; at least 5 years. For short term investment, I don't recommend ripple. It has long stayed blow $1 and until ripple crosses that bridge it ceases to be a good short term investment.
I believe ripple.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 13, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
I also believe that riplle is one of the best coins of crypto currency. we can see ripple on the marketcap list and have the potential to rise when the price of the crypto market starts to improve. I see in the crypto market that many people are doing ripple buying, so I think ripple has a brighter future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
November 13, 2018, 01:41:05 PM
Many do believe because they don’t understand the background.
They are just victims of centralized pump/dump currency with unlimited supply of new coins.
There are always suckers to be found jumping on anything with little bit of growth momentum.
Activity: 728
November 13, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
The price of Ripple last week rose more than 12% and made me surprised to get past the price of ethereum. I think Ripple has the potential to be able to compete with other crypto such as ethereum and bitcoin. I believe Ripple will continue to grow and soar at the end of this year.
And that makes me sure I want to invest there.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 13, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
well cause i think ripple are successful to convince so many big company that they got a useful project. I believe ripple have a good project for faster transaction and it could be use by so many bank in future.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
I trust in the centralized cryptocurrency and I trust in the decentralized cryptocurrency. On the first place bitcoin on the second Ripple It is fair.
well i trust in ripple less that in bitcoin as bitcoin is better and it is more stable for me so i think that it will have a vivod future
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
yes i believe in ripple and i think taht this cryptocurrency will be a good thing fpr the future peope to learn how they shpuld not act
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 13, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
I trust in the centralized cryptocurrency and I trust in the decentralized cryptocurrency. On the first place bitcoin on the second Ripple It is fair.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
I find ripple quite an interesting coin, with good potential. And it is a good coin for investment in the long run. If I were you, I'd think you should change your attitude.
Activity: 94
November 13, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
I trust in Ripple. This already well proved cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market and came to the second third place but I remember time when Ripple Overtook Ethereum on capitalization.
Activity: 293
November 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
In spite of the fact that you can personally hate his way of doing business, you can't deny that they can generate a lot of income for investors, at the end of the day they are trying to generate money and there is nothing wrong with that, if you don't like how they work don't invest and remember that many people have different reasons to be here.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on.
I couldn't resist to send you merit for this one. I share the same opinion as you do, I think it is not much popular as investors invested money on peak and now they are holding because only because they will lose money if they sell. Ripple is far away from what I see as crypto currency.

Bro I’m happy someone is sharing my opinion. You are right, ripple is far away from crypto currency and decentralized future! Thank you for merit  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Ripple is quite controversial coin.  There is no open source or limited transparent issue in ripple, the system is centralized at any time and any number of tokens can be brought to the market at any time, this is not very good. It does not matter how the people scold the ripple, it made many millionaires over the past year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
There is nothing important to believe it or not. But Ripple has a very good support in the market and it looks much promising these days though it is centralized in my logical point of view investor should trust it and can expend some for buying it which will make some profits.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Even if lot of funds about XRP, It has popular as bitcoin. I think everyone remember last bull run of xrp. I was happened very quickly. So in future also it can be repeated. So missing XRP because of centralized coin, will be regret us. So my opinion is keeping some part of of my capital on XRP.
Activity: 187
November 13, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
I think that Ripple is a good coin which has potential. In my opinion, all coins which are in the list of first 10 coins will be able to become leaders on the market and they will be able to earn good reputation
yeah i do believe this kind of project that connected with the government because the support is hard like a steel, this kind of coin that maybe can replace with the top i think. but some are saying this is bad for a decentralized communities.
Activity: 310
November 13, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
I believe that Ripple is a great opportunity to gain a lot of profits. These guys have partnered with a lot of the centralised banks in Saudi Arabia and have an amazing potential for the future growth. I just bought some Ripple.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
The ripple is very centralized, and in a market where there is no regulation, centralized coins are very dangerous for investors. You can stay without your money very easily.
Pages:
Jump to: