Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 5. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
I would not say that I do not believe in ripple but I believe that there are more promising coins on the market
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
Rumor has it that by the end of 2019 Ripple can cost $ 5, but I think it's speculation. Yes, the coin is constantly good news, but it is only a rumor. Let's see how the developers will comply with its roadmap. Only then can we draw any conclusions about development and the cost of ripple in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Ripple will cross 8$ milestone this time because it has great potential and we have seen it’s progress 2017 when ripple was trading on 4$ in very short period of time. Ripple is now trading at .5$ so buy as much ripple aa you can if you really want to get some real profit in future.
Ripple does have a very good potential in the crypto world, Ripple has received very good support from various parties and the most important thing is how Ripple tried to approach the government as a strategy. so for anyone who invests in Ripple they certainly have the potential to gain profits in the future. So invest carefully and I highly recommend Ripple as one of the investments we make.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
Yes, it is centralized, and therefore manageable, but can not quite bad, it can be bought and sold, that is, you can earn on it, which many do. But for a long investment Ripple is not suitable, this is my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
doesnt metter, believe we in Ripple or no. XRP growing - and that is ihe reason why we should interested it. I heared that Ripple team control a lion part of XRP and that's why they speculate with price. But all what we need to learn if we do not want to lost funds - dont be greedy.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 13, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
Ripple will cross 8$ milestone this time because it has great potential and we have seen it’s progress 2017 when ripple was trading on 4$ in very short period of time. Ripple is now trading at .5$ so buy as much ripple aa you can if you really want to get some real profit in future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 13, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
Ripple is a good and worthy coin we make a long-term investment, which makes me optimistic about Ripple being supported by devs. ambitious, and now Ripple is the third largest marketcap coin after bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
The company Rippl is really interesting to banks. It has changed the understanding of the mechanism of international operations. All transactions take place with a guarantee of security and in the absence of delays.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 13, 2018, 08:42:39 AM
I think this coin will bring profit to investors. But I do not like the project itself. The creators of the project are holding a lot of coins. I prefer to invest in those projects that I like.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
I personally believe in the ripple because this coin has repeatedly demonstrated that it is a very strong coin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 08:31:57 AM
I'm not sure that riplle will go up in price. the maximum will reach $ 2 in the best scenario
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 13, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
I believe in ripple because I can make a lot of profit at the last time of the higher price Grin I don't know too much about ripple, but I know that I will, and I can make another profit from ripple. Ripple is one of the coins that have a big potential to increase, and I think the price can increase in above than $1 and I think it will happen soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
Yes i still believe ripple and this is very recomanded to long term invest. Because ripple is one of a popular coin with the big comunity. They are always trying to maintain price stability in the midst of unfavorable market conditions.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
As I remember in last of 2017 Ripple was high price (all most $2+) But after some times it was decreased and still not recover yet.
 But yes I still believe in Ripple. One day it will recover so before it's improvement we should buy it at our own risk.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
I do not believe in Ripple as fanatically as most people here do, I prefer to stay with a cool head and believe that they are talking to trading charts, and the charts say that the project is overvalued.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
I am receiving couple of times per week information related to Ripple moon run. Even technical analysis says it will happens very soon. But to be honest I don't like the coin itself from technical perspective.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 12, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
I think Ripple is a very good coin and hope to be in a very good position in the future. Because it is very protensial altcoin and that's why so many people believe on it .
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
Lot of fuds and hyping going on at present.each day people hoping to get to the moon but that's not true,current situation only tells pump and dump situation.Ripple launched the X-rapid payments but that doesn't seemed to effect the price.Moreover maximum tokens are possessed by one person.Project is good and people will definitely get some profit but that will not be what many people are expecting based on moon theory.Considering payment system and transactions projects like lumens and litecoin are more effective and transparent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 12, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
I believe that today the Ripple project has great prospects that will be used by the community, but most importantly, how will the XRP project developers react to this, what will they do looking at all this?
Activity: 196
November 12, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
I know this coin has a very good development team and excellent partners worldwide but I have always treated ripple with suspicion of speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: