Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 6. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

I think ripple will not let its value to reach a dollar again. It maybe add a supply again like last time when it reaches $3, after they add the total supply it drastically goes down. I feel from the start knowing that it is centralized makes me feel not hoping for a big change in my total value of assets. Still a good coin though but I will never wait for a long time for a centralized coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
I really like this cryptocurrency. If I was planning to expand my portfolio, I would be happy to buy it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 08:02:38 AM
I think that ripple is a good coin and it shouldn't be avoided for investment. to my mind, it is better to choose btc and ether but they cost more expensive. if you have such a possibility to invest in Ripple then do this
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
Ripple is one of my favorite coin. Goverments and banks will always be here, and XRP is definetely the one that can replace fiat in longer term. The more important is that the team behind is very professional and have a serious background.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I believe in Ripple.
The coin takes the leading place in the list of Coinmarketcap. In 2018 Ripple has never dropped in price which deserves to respect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:04:02 AM
I also don’t like this coin and, frankly, its aggressive scope in the market is a bit scary!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
now it seems very difficult to believe something. rather than having to believe it, I better stay alert. I don't want to be like Ethereum, when I believe it and prefer to survive. it turned out that my expectations were wrong. and I experienced a big loss. and I don't want to start things like this in the future, so one step is to not believe it.
Activity: 231
November 12, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
i don't believe any coin which is based on centralised i only believe in decentralized coins and since ripple is centralised i never invest in its i think ripple will be die soon in near future
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
I don't invest in Ripple before because I invested in some of my favorite currency that I like to invest with my money, But I wanted to invest my save money from last year because I think Ripple has a good chance to grow this year just like some other currencies working on their planned growth in this coming months.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
No, Ripple is a centralised coins that is made for banks. It is not a crypto currency and will never be one. I also cannot understand why this coin is still in top 3 crypto currencies, because there are a lot of altcoins that deserve to be on this place.
Activity: 392
November 12, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Today Ripple is indeed a very powerful and useful project with good development potential. Personally, I believe in an excellent development team and a fully functioning product that will continue to evolve. And a large investor community will continue to support the successful development of XRP.
Activity: 379
homt.net
November 11, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
i believe them because many big company has partenered with Ripple, but i don't see riple as a cryptocurrency, i just see they are alternate payment gateway like a paypal
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 11, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

Ripple still has its impact on the cryptocurrency community because is considerably  supported by traditional banks because Ripple has a four-second transaction time and this makes it an efficient liquidity tool.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
It doesn't matter anything. Riplle has a very powerful product. Their blockchain is integrated in many companies, it's the most comfortable currency if you want to transfer money fast and cheap.
Not everyone understands that. If you look at the development and further development of cryptocurrency XRP, it is one of the few that is worth paying special attention to.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 11, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on.
I couldn't resist to send you merit for this one. I share the same opinion as you do, I think it is not much popular as investors invested money on peak and now they are holding because only because they will lose money if they sell. Ripple is far away from what I see as crypto currency.
Activity: 350
November 11, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
It doesn't matter anything. Riplle has a very powerful product. Their blockchain is integrated in many companies, it's the most comfortable currency if you want to transfer money fast and cheap.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
In the second half of 2018, Ripple is steadily moving towards increasing its capitalization. This platform is supported by many banks around the world, because it is centralized payment system. Banks control this system and invest money in it. This determines its value and further growth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 11, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
Ripple is not that great. I think it has a lot of fake hype and despite all of these is still not performing as it should. To me that's the most frustrating thing about XRP.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 11, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

It grows because large funds and banks have invested a lot of money in it. It is profitable for them to make their coin expensive. I regret not having bought this coin before. And now it's too late to buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 11, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
I dont believe any altcoin except ethereum and neo, but this doesn't mean I will not do investment to ripple or other altcoins. If I believe to make money from any project at binance for example, I invest to it and then return back to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: