Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 10. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 07, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
I think ripple was created for manipulation. Participants with the largest participant of tokens, stir the price when it is convenient for them, and then bring it down. Ripple Trading is a game with fire.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

you are absolutely right, ripple was a centralized but a shit coins. Ripple was controlled by the whale investors, so if you are an ordinary holder of their coins, don't expect too much that in the near future you can get a big profit in it. You may get a profit at timely but not that as big as you expected. But I can't deny the ripple was being popular in the other country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
Ripple on positive trend after a 18% gain in last 24 hours, and market cap 2.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 06, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
He has already shown his good side, but now it is unlikely he will make the same figures, he embarked on the path of stability.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 06, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple has just recently raised the price and there are some exchanges which accept Ripple to switch to cash beside Ethereum, USDT and Bitcoin. That thing show that the bright future of Ripple.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
In my opinion, the ripple is one of the potential good Altcoin. Ripple has increased rapidly from last year to now. The community, the market of Ripple growing ... So Ripple will be a good investment, which can bring good return on investment in the near future.
It will bring us profits in the short and long term. Today it has continued to rise to $ 0.56, and soon we can see it go up over 1 $ this year. Many people do not like XRP but can not deny that XRP is the most profitable altcoin at this time
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
Ripple into a coin that is capable of unbelievable, this is because the Ripple that have the correct progression is so inflated is capable of producing many more advantages which makes progress in future coins. so I rely on the Ripple as the primary coin of value.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 06, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
First time there, Ripple showed its existence and I was very interested in investing.
But at some time now I am quite worried about the direction of the development of Ripple coin.
This is a choice and my decision is that I will try some time until one day there will be a positive thing that can change the movement of Ripple coin.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
When i'm looking on the Ripple price chart it seems to me that it is a sort of pump&dump coin, of course it's because of tremendous coin supply.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
It`s a very good coin for nowadays banks, which needs centralizing (something similar to fiat). But, as for me - a more promising coin for the banking sphere, which will definitely change the banking sphere - it`s Stellar.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
In my opinion, the ripple is one of the potential good Altcoin. Ripple has increased rapidly from last year to now. The community, the market of Ripple growing ... So Ripple will be a good investment, which can bring good return on investment in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
There is a hope that banks will use the ripple as technology. However, I have a big doubts that banks need a ripple as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 06, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
Ripple is a one of the best crypto right now and has pertnered with several leading banks. Ripple have a good improvement now after the launch of their new platform and in my opinion Ripple will continue to grow.
Activity: 563
November 06, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
According to Piccolo research group XRP will rapidly go towards $1.75 because that's its value based on use of XRapid with Ripple's current customers. If this is true and it actually jumps to 1.75, then the entire market will benefit. The exposure would be enormous.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
November 05, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
If you believe in whole crypto, there is probably no reason not to believe in ripple.
You might like, dislike or be neutral to his coin.
I personally don't like this coin. There are a lot of reasons... but next time
Activity: 364
November 05, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
I trust a lot of coins. There's no reason to invest in ripple. I still do believe in ripple because it has a potential. Its worth investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I trust more than other coins.Because,more known than a coin.There's no reason not to invest.People turn to known coins.It will be valued as the investment gets.It will be valued as the investment gets.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Yes. I always believe on ripple. In fact, I was able to be part of the last price pump. I am happy that I hodl ripple because there was a time that I am about to give up but I didn't even if I badly needed the money for it. I was actually behind my bills payment when the price pump happens. When I sold my XRP, I paid all of them in one GO. Wait for ripple to go down then hodl it. Maybe its your time to experience the price pump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 05, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency with powerful cryptocurrency entrepreneur backing it! Ripple have crossed several milestone and the daily trading volume shows how popular and growth that is happening in ripppe network! Ripple concept is believable and it should be included in your portfolio as an investor!
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
I think that XRP is a great coin to make profit. But it is not a crypto currency. It is just another move of centralised banks towards the crypto industry. I do not hodl any XRP, because in my opinion it has nothing similar with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: