Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 9. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
Of course I believe in ripple , he has been on the market and is developing very well , I think in the future it will be well worth despite the fact that a lot of coins .
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 10, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
To tell the truth I don't trust in ripple. It is not a simple coin with the purpose to help ordinary people. It is the coin created for a banking system and will support her only banks. But sooner or later the main cryptocurrencies will overthrow a banking system.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 10, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
Ripple i good coin in the list in crypto market
yes ofcourse i believe the capability of ripple
We should know ripple give biggest history in the market give better benefit from the their holders
At early of this year even if the king of crypto bitcoin is going to slow dump their price
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

I do not like in XRP that it is centralized and has a huge supply  and a big part is still not circulating and that
could be a place for manipulation. On the other hand XRP has many quality partnerships and extra marketing
and advertising activities.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
Ripple is not an attractive centralized shit only for banks and so on. Ripple is a coin that seeks to have an interest in the market. In fact, people are more attracted to other coins like Ethereum than Ripple. This is in my view, guys.
I also like to trust Ethereum for now because it is safer to hold. if I think Ripple is suitable for long-term investment and even for those who dare to take risks because long-term investments are very risky, especially on new coins.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 10, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
I think that this is a good project, and it doesn’t matter that it is centralized, agree that it’s not important what they say about it, it’s important that there be profit.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Ripple is a token that will create great disruption not just in crypto but also in the banking and financial system. I see great potential in ripple token
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 10, 2018, 03:28:28 PM
Ripple is not an attractive centralized shit only for banks and so on. Ripple is a coin that seeks to have an interest in the market. In fact, people are more attracted to other coins like Ethereum than Ripple. This is in my view, guys.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
Ripple is the coin that follow me on coinmarketcap very hot and the percentage of traders involved in daily trading is huge. So i completely believe in the ripple as well as buy it to invest when the market returns.
Activity: 324
November 10, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
Ripple are now one of the most promising cryptocurrencies, and precisely because of its centralization and orientation to the banking sector. This makes it popular and more or less reliable.
Activity: 195
November 10, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Ripple is a good coin which has potential. It is very good to invest now. These coins grow very well last year.  I hope, this will increase in the future.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 10, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
Of course I believe in ripple , many run coin long its keep and think that she will bring good money , very well cooperates with banks!
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:18:09 PM
I think that the price of ripple will grow further. But not due to technology. And because this coin is created for banks. But very soon the cryptocurrency will replace all bank structures. On it banks also try to enter cryptocurrency into the infrastructure earlier.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ripple in the future. Personally, I met completely different opinions about the prospects of this coin. But at the same time, I am sure that Ripple can provide really important benefits for the further development of the banking system, so I choose XRP for long-term investments.
In any case, the density connection of the banking system. And from this page do very promising in the future. Never before have banks lost their interests and will not lose in this case.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
Yes, for me too, ripple as a coin so not really , but certainly for the previous year, the coin grew very well , but if be regarded as an investment on kratkosrochnye perspective I think be profitable !
ripple used to he one of the best projects and i wanted it to become great so much but time says that it is not gonna happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
i helieve taht tjis cryptucrrency may hage the second chance but this chance will be later much later if ever actually
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
Yes, for me too, ripple as a coin so not really , but certainly for the previous year, the coin grew very well , but if be regarded as an investment on kratkosrochnye perspective I think be profitable !
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ripple in the future. Personally, I met completely different opinions about the prospects of this coin. But at the same time, I am sure that Ripple can provide really important benefits for the further development of the banking system, so I choose XRP for long-term investments.
Activity: 154
November 07, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
I think it's a good coin. This coin is in the top 10, and for a reason. I myself have invested a small part of it, and this is my long-term contribution. And I think with a long wait, my investment will grow very well.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

Ripple has just recently raised the price and there are some exchanges which accept Ripple to switch to cash beside Ethereum, USDT and Bitcoin. That thing show that the bright future of Ripple.
Ripple is currently the hottest coin, after ripple is BCH I think should buy them now and do not rush to sell because XRP price is still increasing, I think the end of this year XRP price can be reached $ 3. That is my personal expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: