Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 44. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 14, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

yes, I bought it and it was very profitable when in 2017, but if for now it's very difficult, because almost every altcoin doesn't grow even tends to decrease in value every day. this is high speculation and requires a long period of time
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 14, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
I'm finding very often very interesting coins from the top 200 or the top 500. But of course, I do not recommend investing a big part of your deposit in such coins. maybe 5 % is ok
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
The top 100 alts are a kind of guideline, if you are an investor and you don’t want to go into anything more, then it’s probably worth considering only the top 100 coins, dividing the risks into several shares, but there are many promising projects that are worthy of attention and are not included in the top 100, and they will give a lot more profit. To do this, you need to get acquainted with new projects and study them, but no one is immune from failure. Good luck, friend!
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
Yes, It's take risky but it bring more profit. Because marketcap that token is small, a small amount of money has helped it to grow up. But you can easy lose money because of that, not to mention the scam project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
Yes! Because this is to only way to get huge ROI. It has risks, as all investments but small coins could easily go x10 to even x50 because they have small marketcap.
I try to search for good coins with small marketcap.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
Yes, of course we buy. But as a rule it is associated with large risks, but you can also make good money on them. As a rule, before investing, I study the project and the team well. I follow the tape in the news in telegrams and on the forum, so as not to miss important news.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

I do not even buy less than the top 20 altcoins, there is no way that I am going that far down the list when there are so many scam coins out here which are dying and getting delisted lately. I am not here to lose money so I am always going to invest in a coin that I can be sure that last here for the long term, there is way more risks involved in investing in those coins
Actually there are a lot of potential coins that aren't even detected by coinmarketcaps. you just need to be more active looking for and research. You have to know that there is a risk of loss in investment. You can't say that you're not here to lose. but you're in a crypto investment you just exposed your money to the risk of loss. even investing in the top 20 marketcaps does not guarantee that it is safe
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
Extremely rarely because lack of volume makes it hard.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
When I need to save tokens for a long time, I only buy old coins because they are not easy to crash, but as a daily transaction, I am more willing to invest in new altcoins!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 14, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
Of course i buy if i believe in the project. In the end, no project can enter the top 100 as soon as it is released. Altcoins with high chances of success need to be evaluated while prices are low.
Activity: 789
November 14, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Buying any coin even with the top 10 is always a risk.Yes im coins.Not even with the top 100 or even the top 1000 because there are also good opportunities to earn. By buying a well-known coin with a great deal of capitalization, the big chances are that you will not lose money.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
Of course, there are risks because these coins are in the development period and if they don't have a strong development team, of course, that can be a failed coin. But if you dare to take this risk and can choose coins that are very potential of course you will get a huge profit.
But for this you need experience, you need to be able to understand cryptocurrency well. Or you can listen to reviews of famous investors, they say a lot of useful information.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
I try to buy altcoins only from the top list, so more reliably. But there are exceptions, and it happens that a coin about which few people have heard can show good results.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
Of course, there are risks because these coins are in the development period and if they don't have a strong development team, of course, that can be a failed coin. But if you dare to take this risk and can choose coins that are very potential of course you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
Actually, I usually buy. I take risks because I don't have much money. Every time you take risks, you earn money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

I do not even buy less than the top 20 altcoins, there is no way that I am going that far down the list when there are so many scam coins out here which are dying and getting delisted lately. I am not here to lose money so I am always going to invest in a coin that I can be sure that last here for the long term, there is way more risks involved in investing in those coins
copper member
Activity: 168
November 13, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
Well yeah I do. There is more room to make more money
Activity: 53
November 13, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
There are some coins that are not still in top 100, but that have to potential
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
November 13, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
Of course, they are more risky, but if you know how to choose the right projects, then at such a time you can earn.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
November 13, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
Yes because investing in the coins below the top 100 is where the most opportunity for profit is and also where some of the best talent is working on new solutions to blockchain challenges.  However it's possible... rather it be air drops, mining, or buying on exchanges, people should consider buying alt coins after they have researched the team and technology.
Pages:
Jump to: