Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 13. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Not really, I like to buy slowly and average down when the price in kinda consolidation period. When it's falling it can go down way more.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Before buying with a sharp drop in the price of a coin, I first study what is associated with such a drop. If this is a reaction to the fall in the price of bitcoin, then you can still think about buying, but not more than 10% of the funds that are not sorry to lose. But if there are no adequate reasons for this, then I do not see any sense in entering into such a coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
With my experience, only buy when the cheapest, it is also the least risky, to be able to know the purchase of a coin you need technical analysis is accurate, combined with information market to be able to show the most accurate assessment. Divide your capital and buy in installments in case the price drops you can DCA.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Not all coins are like what you thought. You should be careful when investing on a coin that drops rapidly, even if you have waited months, it will no likely have a chance to goes up
Activity: 81
It is the best time to buy an asset when the price of the user reaches its all-time low , this is the reason because that is the point where the asset provides the most increase in profit percentage
Activity: 336
At the point when the value drops soak there is dependably a directing in cost further. Each client won't feel certain about the further cost increment, not very many have the mindset and trust that the development will happen and contribute well. I for one don't have much to purchase. Be that as it may, purchasing at soak drops is constantly great.
Activity: 302
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
You can see that with the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict as the current time, I believe you should only short-term investment and trading day. In order to succeed commercially and minimize risk, I often divide my assets into three parts. One divide to buy coin at current price after technical analysis, one to DCA when price drops 10% and the rest to take precaution.
Activity: 47
No, and it is not a good strategy to do so.

When price declines suddenly.. two things should come to mind.

Will it reverse or continue falling.  Buying at a sudden decline is sometimes referred to as catching a falling knive, you will very likely get injured.

When you buy a sudden decline, you need to have a reason to buy.

Either you buy support ( a point were the price reversed previously ) and anticipate that it will reverse again, with a stop loss of course.

Or you have another strategy like buying at undersold RSI on in my case RSI divergence and even another strategy.

If you look at vechain recently, i think its price declined a lot more than people anticipated as well as Nano previously and many other coins.  That should be a lesson not to just but on a sudden steep decline.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
I always try to back off and wait when such things happen. Market becomes very unpredictable in moments of price changes, so it's better to wait for me.
Activity: 140
In my opinion is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.first fall I find out what is the reason of the market fall.always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.
Activity: 50
Actually it's good to buy at a low price... When the price is quite better and sell off when it's reach it's apex or when the price to sell is quite better than the bid price...
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
i always fail at predict what lowest price when the coin price drops
so i just buy when the market starting to move up or i just buying when there are good news about coin/token its self
This is the strategy of all people. Today the price is very low and you should buy some bitcoin today. If you want to wait for some more time till the price hit atleast $5000, it is risky. If the price doesn’t fall more and pump again from this level then you will feel sorrow for not buying at this point. Don’t be greedy and go ahead to buy bitcoin today.

Yes take a risk and buy bitcoin today because surely it will be given you a huge profit in the future. When there is rapid drop it is good to buy it because there is also recovery anytime on which surely help us to earn a profit but always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.
true cause not all that are dropping sharply may ever have to recover soon there is some coin that are continues for its drop case , i am not telling this to be the negative side but for telling the reality about crypto be open minded for anything that can ever be happen.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
actually it is the best strategy buy low and sell high but if you buy trash coin it doesn't matter how cheap you get it.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so i just buy when the market starting to move up or i just buying when there are good news about coin/token its self
This is the strategy of all people. Today the price is very low and you should buy some bitcoin today. If you want to wait for some more time till the price hit atleast $5000, it is risky. If the price doesn’t fall more and pump again from this level then you will feel sorrow for not buying at this point. Don’t be greedy and go ahead to buy bitcoin today.

Yes take a risk and buy bitcoin today because surely it will be given you a huge profit in the future. When there is rapid drop it is good to buy it because there is also recovery anytime on which surely help us to earn a profit but always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.
Activity: 126
Buying when the price drops is actually a good strategy. When price drops buying immediately can earn you profits if you know what you are doing. Many have adopted this strategy and it is working for them. But for a new newbie, there are certain factors you have to consider before attempting it. One need to understand how to read the trading charts if not just the basics and you will be good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 62
There's one time before that i would totally buy that coin because its price falls time to time, but i think first that what if it gotten first and never goes up? After few days of my observation to that coin, it totally goes down just like i thought. Before you invest know the risk first
Activity: 196
As investors we do buy coins when the price drops sharply. And when it drops more, then we still buy some more. That is a basic strategy to follow. Buy more when the price is low then sell as the price goes up. You''ll surely get profit from it. Although it takes a long time to earn it because most coins are good for a long-term investment. What you did is also a good strategy to gain more profits.
Activity: 462
yes of course I will buy bitcoin and some other coin when the price plunge down because if not buy then I will be very difficult to grow my assets. take advantage of the existing cryptocurrency situation to buy coins and grow the assets you have.
Activity: 252
Ideally, many will buy cryptos when the price drops. They will grab the opportunity of affordable price so that they can earn big profit once the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: