Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 14. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Yeah lots of trader buy when price have a dip price, especially if the trader thinks that the coin has a potential they quickly grab the opportunity. Always sti ck on your strategies and dont depend on other bad opinions.
Activity: 140
In normal forex market it's called a gap. It is usually caused by news and whenever it happens, chances exist that it will be filled. I have not tested it in crypto... maybe I will someday
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Yes I am dude, especially if the potential token coins is suddenly get dump if I have a few budget for it, of course I will buy for it then hold in a

long term. Because that's the best thing to do if you know that the is really a good to invest in.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Of course. That is the best opportunity of buying some coins. Why don't you buy at a certain price right? It is important for us to find ourselves some opening buy for us to win trades. And by that, we will get more bitcoins out of that trade. Try buying some alts that are good in terms of investment. Invest on those coins that are promising such as NEO and ETH. Invest also in BTC.
Activity: 25
I think your strategy is very good. It is certainly an opportunity to invest when the price drops. Although, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Even if, it works 7 times out of 10, then it would be a success.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Yes, I automatically buy when the price drops sharply because I believe that it is another chance and opportunity for me to embrace for I can gain a better gain through it. As I have my earnings and hodlings, I would be able to have a maximized gain in the future.
Activity: 98
When I invest I always divide my money into 3 and invest in 3 landmark
- the first market decline of 3%.
- the second benchmark fell 6%
- the third mark falls 9%.
I find this to be quite effective.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I did't buy before the price was silent, one time I bought when the price dropped sharply and something worse happened and made me lose,
I will not make that mistake for the second time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Good day, mates.

Yes i will buy when the price is drop sharply because it is the best thing to get a much profits. Just like my cousin she buy when the price is drop that why she can earn a profits .
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
well, some coins don't recover enough. Some ico down like -10x, do i want to buy a coin that's so deep in that level, i will if that's the next eth

This is absolutely right in this case. There have been so many coins that just came and went away like nothing. When people saw the trending force driven by bitcoin, they just gathered and started working on blockchain thing. Then there was coming so many ICOs and coins time to time but all in vain. Only limited number of coins are now existing and all other seized to death.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
well, some coins don't recover enough. Some ico down like -10x, do i want to buy a coin that's so deep in that level, i will if that's the next eth
Activity: 336
Yes, i do because it's already a chance to buy a good quantity of tokens that i already have. Sad to say that others didn't make the drop of prices as an opportunity for them to be able to buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price. Maybe they're just afraid to buy because the price might even fall down a little bit more.

Of course, I do, my friend. it is the only chance to get the profit as you buy the cryptocurrencies for the lowest prices. Meanwhile, you must remember about the risk as the market fall can last long.
Activity: 420
It depends on how much valuable the coin will be valued and how much time will it take to recover from the price that it is currently in to the previous price., in the case of coins which have a higher market it is guaranteed mostly that a fast recovery will occur for others it might be a death call,
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Yes I use to buy when the price drops sharply but I do buy a good and great coin or token. However, before I buy any token or coin I use to read the white paper and also get more information about the token. Wiseness is the order of he day when you want to buy token. Also,f you buy a good token to can make profit only if you hold to let that time comes.
Choosing coins to invest is an important factor in the success of investing in this market. Once you have selected a potential coin, it is easy to determine where you buy. Now is the time when investors can buy some good coins that are very cheap on the cryptocurrency market, allocating funds to the DCA when coins continue to fall to reduce risk.
Irrespective of the fall in the prices of all crypto currencies, we can have huge profits by applying this strategy in long run. This is because in the short run, you just cannot expect profit in short term holding but you can in long term because in long run, the prices will rise as the market is dynamic and there might be good rise in market values till December so better invest now and hold in order to maximize your profit margin.
Activity: 128
Thanks for your recommendation. For me i dont just buy when a coin price drop sharply because some of which become stable at very low price. I ask some people if it is good to buy the coin that is dropping in price. And I do research on it if it has potential to rise again. That is what im doing.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Yes of course, that is what we all are doing when the prices are crashing, dont you think that this is the only way to make profit out there? Mate, this is the only way
Activity: 239
I`m not buying everything, but just carefully chosed coins of tested and worthy projects. Of a coin which is already a stand-alone cryptocurrency, without running developers project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Good day, mates.

Absolutely yes, you should always take advantage of the market whenever it was dumping because in this way you can earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Good day, mates.

This time is not for crypto trader price of coins are going to low and low.Crypto market and all altcoin price depends on bitcoin price so if you want to buy any coin always focus on bitcoin price. So when bitcoin price down then you can buy some good coin and hold until get profit. But most of the time we want to more profit and become very greedy and lost our money.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
All time when I see coins down so much, then I like to buy coin and hold for upcoming days for profits.
Pages:
Jump to: