Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 11. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
To buy coins when it sharply goes down in the market,is always take an advantage towards earning too much profits. But,you should keeping a right choices of coins to buy and invest. Choose only those coins has a potential to grow up and be profitable.

When altcoins' price follows, I try to invest in them. naturally, I buy only tokens that have the best potential. Now for me, these are Ontology, NEO, Komodo, Nano, Lisk, and ADA.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I usually tend to buy if the price drops very sharply. However, before I invest, I have to research to be sure their are no negative news that made the coin to fall. If their are no issues and its a coin I believe in, I invest
Activity: 34
You should trade "dumps" carefully, 1 large red candle does not indicate that the dump is over. We've seen time and time again these so called "Chart Simpson"-patterns where the dumps just keep going after 1 red candle.

Personally i do not trade these kind of dumps, i always wait for a potential trend reversal-candle + watch closely for lower timeframe indicators.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Here the main thing is to choose the right coins for the trade. You have an interesting strategy, perhaps I use this strategy somehow.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Quite an interesting strategy of course) I Think it has the right to exist and can make a profit, the main thing to know that the cryptocurrency has releases and real activity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
when prices go down it is indeed the right time to buy so I also don't want to miss the opportunity because I know the price of crypto will rise again and that will be my chance to get profit
Activity: 154
This is a very nice strategy. I started this strategy last month and I have benefited from it. I wait for some coins to hit decentralized exchanges like idex and I wait for it to plummet. After that, I start buying into the coin little by little using cost averaging and its been working so far
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Following what others are up to, buying at the dip or prices are low is indeed a very good practice and should take into consideration even if you are just newbie in crypto industry because that very principle will always have a good result for you.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It depends on the situation. From what I have observed in the last months, it takes  3-5 months before the altcoins reached their bottom prices. It starts first when the rise of altcoins stop or bitcoins stops on gaining value and then I count a few months like 4 and then that is the time I buy them.
Well i believe that the big opportunity in the dip. If we are going to buy on this dip we only need to have more capital because we can really gain on it if the price rise by only buying and holding. We need to make buy on dip because maybe in the near future we cannot afford to buy it.
Yes that's why buying in the dip is a huge opportunity for us because it give us a chance to buy the coin on its low price and have it many so that we can position in the market that have a big possibility to pump anytime that can help us to earn a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
It depends on the situation. From what I have observed in the last months, it takes  3-5 months before the altcoins reached their bottom prices. It starts first when the rise of altcoins stop or bitcoins stops on gaining value and then I count a few months like 4 and then that is the time I buy them.
Well i believe that the big opportunity in the dip. If we are going to buy on this dip we only need to have more capital because we can really gain on it if the price rise by only buying and holding. We need to make buy on dip because maybe in the near future we cannot afford to buy it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
To buy coins when it sharply goes down in the market,is always take an advantage towards earning too much profits. But,you should keeping a right choices of coins to buy and invest. Choose only those coins has a potential to grow up and be profitable.
Activity: 476
Activity: 15
Sometimes I do, but these days, the whale tends to drop the price sharply one more in a short time, so It is very difficult to decide whether to buy.

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I did it too but finally i got loss because the price keep down, when down trend in crypto market is better wait patiently for the deepest price because as we know the price of crypto can be going down to 90%.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Buying during the price is in the dip is an opportunity but also need to consedired the risk because have possible to droop and drop continually the value if this scenario you encounter do not panic just wait the right time. Hold you bitcoin or altcoins to aboid cut the loses because is a part of investing in crypto have to be patience while the price continually dropping.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Mostly is the currents are sharply down i will buy more , but they have disadvantage of investing if the coin are dump because if you are already invested to the coin who dump more you lose  some of your capital.  the advantage of this once the coin that you invested increase you can earn more money . It's your choice if you want to wait to down the price more or you buy now.
Activity: 345
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
Other people may just be scared of doing so at this moment since the market is on a long term downtrend. The market continuously fell from the beginning of this year and yet, same situation is still occuring at this moment. It might be the factor which scares them to do invest at times like this desoite of the huge opportunity which is awaiting.  We just can't push everyone to do so .
Activity: 322
In my opinion, do not be foolish when you dive into the bottom of the downtrend, I just choose a reasonable price to buy the copper that I want but never intend to buy the bottom. Previously it was possible after the price fell sharply then the price would rise very strong and we call it the current wave of trading shows are not available, investors are not interested. Then what will create a wave or when to catch the bottom we will recognize the bitter end, the bottom today is the peak of tomorrow. Good luck
Activity: 58
Although i have never be moved to buy a coin because the market price has dropped sharply. Many believe that the right time t buy any coin is when the market price drops to a level that most people can afford.But in my opinion, i think anytime is right to buy a coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Yes, but I look at the overall picture of prices per day, and if the price is kept at a good level, then buy Smiley
How much do you think is a good price to buy more? Many people do not know the current price of bitcoin is good or bad because the overall picture is almost unchanged.
The current price of Bitcoin is a good price to buy. It seems that the price go high as the trend lines shows the resistance is going to turn a support once again and Bitcoin price can go up to 10% in a single rally. No one knows what exactly will happen in the next 48 hours but things are going in favour of Bitcoin price to go high. If the whales didn't sell a huge number of Bitcoin the price can touch $7500 easily.
Pages:
Jump to: