Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 15. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Wow,  nice tricks it. I also buy coin when market is down but now  market is deeply dump I think  just  buy coin and hold it
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
buying cryptocurrency while its price drop sharply could be best decision for us.but is contain high risk too, because much people still seliing and its very risky to buy.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
Yes you are right. I also buy more coins when the price is go down.i am since last two years into this cryptomarket and many times i seen that the proce of coins go to the very deep and everytime after high deep the price will again increase too much high very rapidly after some period.i experienced this type of situation many times so whenever the price is go down i will buy more and more coins ad sell them when the price will go high and get profits.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
It's correct. Wait until the prices drop, you will earn some decent money but keep going down, you should withdraw and keep the remaining money so that you do not lose a lot. And keep waiting for the opportunity to come, you have to know the situation and invest properly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I am an Adi Bitcoin investor. At first, when we did not understand Bitcoin. For this, I have lost a lot of money. Since then, I have noticed in several exchange markets that when the Bitcoin drops prices? And whenever I know the price drop, I can buy Bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Smiley Smiley Smiley :)Great buddy. I am also following the same. Few weeks before i bought some potential coins for trade. Now its slowly recovering;

People are suddenly afraid to buy cryptocoins when it dropped. They doesnt understand that is right time for investment.
Activity: 154
One has to be very cautious when considering  buying from a coin that is rapidly falling in price. It may have been due to a negative  incidence such as a security  breach by hackers or an exit scam, much like what bit connect did back then. Be sure it is none of the above before you buy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Yes, i do because it's already a chance to buy a good quantity of tokens that i already have. Sad to say that others didn't make the drop of prices as an opportunity for them to be able to buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price. Maybe they're just afraid to buy because the price might even fall down a little bit more.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
At first, I did just like you. But when the market fell sharply, I bought all his money, and then, the market fell, continue to fall, leading me to a loss, I do not know when the market up.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

That's how i play also today...  Because if you have no strategies in crypto world... You will lose so much though part of our work is risking money...  But too much risk can sometimes affects us so if you have a new strategy to employ it is much better...  It is a nice strategy that after the price of coin crash we will buy more coins because a lots of panic seller today...  Because of they fear too much that's why they easily get manipulated by the price in the market...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

yeah that would be the right time to buy coins, but we should make sure that that coins are capable of rising like btc and eth.. check the past performance of that coin you can easily detect if that coin will rise or continously fall down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Good day, mates.

Purchase low and offer is the main procedure that everybody uses to make convenient benefits and on the off chance that you see cost dropping pointedly then without squandering whenever you should purchase however many coins as could reasonably be expected and as opposed to purchasing bitcoin you should purchase shabby altcoins that can possibly ascend in future as it can pump forcefully and it can give you better benefits in contrast with bitcoins.
Activity: 112
I agree to that.I am currently holding BTC, ETH and BCH in my wallet.I frequently check market price from time to time because I've buying these coins little by little once market price is down sharply.Like what had happened with the market price since yesterday until today wherein it is dropping bit by bit.So with this current dip I am also buying this coins bit by bit.
Activity: 154
Good day, mates.

of course. buy when the price drops are very good, but we don't know after that his price will rise or even more drops. your strategy is good i think, at least we can get profit from the second investment.

Activity: 378
Good day, mates.

Obviously yes, the market is based on demand and supply so you can always invest a huge amount every time the market prices are dropping and that is a very good opportunity in terms of earn profit in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Good day, mates.

Yeah, you're In a good way of making Investment  here In crypto. I wish I have enough funds to do like that, coz I notice thats Its less losses and more potential to earn profits. But, If I have already some extra money, I will do like you do.
Activity: 84
This is how I buy, First I browse the news, in case there might be a price drop prediction
for example, an exchanged has been hacked, happenings like that greatly affect price.
Second is by browsing bitcointalk, reading some opinions from the others.
And third by analyzing the market.
Activity: 490
There is always a correction in the trading market be it crypto or forex. It is a very good strategy to buy when there is a dip in price of the market and hold to wait for market price reversal to sell off and pick some profit. It is called buying low and selling high.
Activity: 114
When the market goes down I usually divide the capital to buy each wave of market price. I find it very effective in day trading.
Activity: 126
I always recommend buying when the price is low but the funny thing about cryptocurrency is its volatility, it might either rise or keep going down. I have the believe that the market will rise someday, it might only take a while so i buy when it is low.
Pages:
Jump to: