Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 21. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
Product is one of the most important things for me because today there are so many projects that only care about money.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 16, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
I'm surprised that an official member of KickCity Project needs this opinion. You should have already known that the product is vital to a project and it can represent the future of that project. I have saw too many ICO's that failed because they don't have a working product and adoption for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
August 16, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
In fact the product is very influential in continuation of the project in future to be stable and continuous. there have been many successful examples thanks to the superior products that have. but back to how needed products we will use / buy.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 16, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
Yes, We committed to a good ICO this past year. The actual ICO guaranteed the crypto debit greeting card you can use to complete the deal within regarding lots of crypto shops as well as shops worldwide. We dropped deeply in love with the actual task since it offered me personally the chance to invest my personal crypto within actual life.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Of course the product is very important, but crypto may still be crypto, which investors will not have a small part of a company. Investors care about the product because it is the best way to be able to penetrate a big exchange, which of course the end result is an advantage to token holders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 16, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
I am in crypto for 2 years already, and I really have not been seen any useful products from all altcoins, maybe SIA and Ripple, but not many people use it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
At the moment I have invested in the project Shivom and XYO Network.I hope I did it for good reason.They all have a great team that will lead these projects to their goal.
August 16, 2018, 06:57:26 AM
Product is important for an ICO. The more unique the product, the higher the chances of success. I plan using some of the products but at this point i need a lot of investments.

Sure, the most coins which have no product will no success in future and their price will be worthless.
Activity: 588
August 16, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
An indispensable condition for investing in a project is the product, therefore it is the product today that can attract new investors remarkably, which clearly can not pass just past a project that has a product and if there is at least an alpha version
Activity: 16
August 16, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
Of course, that's actually the main thing i would look after. It it has no purpose and has no connection with the real world usage i think it is useless.
August 16, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
I can say that in previous years people didn't care about the product but now the product is the most important part of ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
If the product project really turns out to be suitable in one area or another, then I will certainly use it!
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang
August 16, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

I think until now I have not really found an ICO with a product that I can use in my daily life. But if it is a service problem, I have used several exchanges that previously did ICO. I think why is there no sale and purchase of goods across countries that includes the use of cryptocurrency? Are there still many who are afraid of price manipulation? Uneven distribution of coins is very influential on this, I think. So all ecosystems must contribute to each other, whether it's miners, sellers, and buyers, and also holders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

If a company has a really practical and interesting product, then I use it. If I do not use this product, it will mean that I do not believe in the company I invested.
Activity: 89
August 16, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
Of course! I saw many useful projects for the community. I would like them to be realized!
But as practice shows, not all ICO projects manage to develop their idea!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
Product is important for an ICO. The more unique the product, the higher the chances of success. I plan using some of the products but at this point i need a lot of investments.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
Yes, I care alot about product before I invest in an ico because I consider the product an important part of the project as it is the one that shows what the company is trying to sell and not just base their ideas on assumption. When I do my research of ico to invest in, after reading the whitepaper and other information, another think I check is the product to be sure I am not investing in a wrong project.
Activity: 700
August 16, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
yes I care about the product, a company definitely needs a product depending on what product it used to be, in cryptocurrency also requires a product that relates to tools, energy and ideas to solve a problem.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 05:51:01 AM
There is no doubt that you don't care about its products when investing in a project. What exactly is it doing? Then you and those people will not conduct extensive research on it. What is the difference between those who continue to invest?
Those who have no mind are destined to be eliminated by the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
If i believe the project and it has a product, of course i will use it. But the product must be a real product not a dream and a strong team behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: