Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 18. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
The result of your company is like. Further development will lead to success. The most important thing is to work on it. Good luck to you in your work! Wink Yes, I researched it, I think it's worth it. It is always not too early to invest in any project, to begin with, simply analyze it. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
I really care about the products that are accompanied by ico, because basically I myself see ico as an investment depending on what products they make, because if they have a good and convincing product for the future, then the ico they hold will also be easy and according to what they expect and the product he has will be at the peak of success
Activity: 151
August 18, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
Personally, I care about the market conditions and not the products; no matter how good product is; if it I released in this bear market; it would just dump
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
August 18, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
Not so many projects reach the state of the finished product.
Unfortunately, we observe only that part of the project that is directly related to the technology of the blockchain.
If the result of any project becomes economically profitable not only from the point of view of ICO, it will be a breakthrough in the cryptoindustry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
sure, i must know that tokens / coins worth or not to hodling , so i do my research on the tech, use case, product and etc of a project before ive decide to sell or hold
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
I would like to use many products. But they are not ready for this yet. And the world is not ready for that either. But very soon everything will change
Activity: 137
August 18, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
Isn't it what the coin's purpose? for it to be useful? the useful
the token the more chances the price will go high.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
Yes, some companies have substantive business operation other than wallet development. The main purpose for them to launch ICO is to capture enough capital to support their main business. The token they issue for such a purpose is similar to the share issued by listed companies. Therefore, many ICO investors expect to see / use the real products / services they provide in the future.
Activity: 71
August 17, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Yes, that's for sure. Because that is one of the most important things for us, when we choose a crypto for investment or even participate in gifts. Products are one of the main things that make coins or tokens valuable, because people can feel, assess the benefits of a product.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
the product is an important thing to look at. This will be an attraction especially in for investment. by having a clear product and also good quality will certainly make investors interested to join in it. factor product is important enough to be seen in order to ensure the results will at least want to obtain.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 11:21:26 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I will be happy to use several products if they are applied with my country. For example, medical projects. I will not take an online loan. While in online games I also use crypto for payments.
Activity: 89
August 17, 2018, 10:08:50 PM
With me, when starting to get a bounty campaign, I will consider it carefully. It's too waste time if I am carelessness. So, I care about product to knowing better.
Activity: 41
August 17, 2018, 10:02:34 PM
I am very concerned about the product, because the products in the ICO project will determine the value of the coin in the market. It is the basis of my investment, if his products are like they wrote in the white paper. Then there will be more money invested in this excellent project, and the value of the coin will also rise, so that you can bring you rich profits.
Activity: 61
August 17, 2018, 09:30:11 PM
Very much important being the product to be endorse by the participants because this is the basis of a successful ICO. Therefore we have to treasures every articles to share by our investors so that it greatly convince them all to invest the product through ICO.
Activity: 167
August 17, 2018, 09:20:32 PM
I do care a lot about the product, in the mainsteam we introduce our product to the investors and they create big voices for this project this determine how good this ICOs goes by make this business very successful..
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
very concerned, because from the ICO with products that promise to attract many interested people and will succeed the company because they really work, we will also monitor the performance of members before entering the project .
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

The product is one of the most important things in ICO project because of this, investor attracts to engage within. For me, the product is important because it will determine how the ICO project will go and investor engage. But the most important is how they set and execute their time frame or roadmap. Also, the clarity of the projects or product offer. There are many considerations before you choose one ICO's.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

In my survey, ICOs that have work products, will most likely attract investors faster and more, because they will be able to see that the project really works and develops something. I myself will also study a product together with the developer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
I think that you're right, but not all of projects according to the promise and the fact that happened is the opposite, the product is the main thing in running a project, if it's great it will bring a large community
Activity: 152
August 17, 2018, 04:03:14 PM
The product is the most important component of the project. First of all, I look at the product and ask myself: will I use it? If I like the product and I believe that this product will make the world a better place I will definitely invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: