Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 19. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
No, I've never planned to buy products. But there are few ICO's which give products as the prize or like a gift. So I've got few products this way and I've used them. Few are good and few are like useless crap but the good ones are really  promising and I've  liked them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 17, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
It depends on the product of the project or the main purpose of the proposal coin in the market. Usually most of ICO establish a good platform of plan in terms of future development and improvement in order to make the project successful and better for the system of transaction and in the trading process.  So it is always a best way for us to check and look upon the proposal and the project of the bounty program for us to manage having a better income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
A working product is one of the three core qualities of any project, along with the team and the process.
Regardless of whether you plan to utilize it personally, or you are investing just to take profits, you have to ensure the product is practical and applicable.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Well, it seems to me that these products will sooner or later enter our life, as will the crypto currency. Simply, many will start using safer services for common tasks, someone - for professional. That's all. Just so it will be more convenient.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

of course I really care about the product, I think the product is very important for ico. I usually choose IO because I saw the product they launched, if it is a useful product then I will participate and invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 17, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

i am not sure. i do agree some of the products are interesting though. maybe in the future when i am more educated in this i'd consider this
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

My only plan for the projects is to hold the coins/tokens they are promoting so that maybe in the future Ill earn big.
Activity: 18
August 17, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
I think the product is really important to ico. Although there are many useful projects, if the product does not have its characteristics, its chances of success in the market will be greatly reduced....
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
I stumbled upon a project which was promoting a school product and after readijg through, i hope to use its product.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
Yes it is more important than their groups and advertisements. It is where you need to focus if you want to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
I'm using the current product only if it helps to solve my needs, but I do analyze all products behind ICO, to understand if they are innovative enough to make the token strong. If there is a weak concept behind ICO, it is no worth to invest in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
If you don't care about the product/service then don't invest. Projects without a real/innovative product behind will just vanish when crypto market will recover. There is no more room for poor/scam projects with no added value. People started to understand this and they don't invest in any ICO as in 2017.
In my own opinion, I am very particular of the product upon joining and choosing a good ICO because I think the success of that ICO will matter if the product is worth investing for. An eye catcher that is sure to become a succesful project at the end.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 17, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
it's absolutely yes. if the product is one of a kind im sure investors will invest in such project especially if its has a good team. some investors are also looking for a unique name of a project that suits to the product. but if the project doesn't have a good product you can't get more investors.
Most of investors nowadays are really looking for product and usage, with how the things work now inside the market it's better to determine which project can deliver and how the product will grow after some years of existence, usable one will be supported and for future adoptions they will grow and succeed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
it's absolutely yes. if the product is one of a kind im sure investors will invest in such project especially if its has a good team. some investors are also looking for a unique name of a project that suits to the product. but if the project doesn't have a good product you can't get more investors.
I also think that the product is part of the project and the product must be necessary, since without the product there is no project itself, why do we need a simple project that does nothing? Do you think that speculation in this way will work? I do not think so.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 17, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 17, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
If you don't care about the product/service then don't invest. Projects without a real/innovative product behind will just vanish when crypto market will recover. There is no more room for poor/scam projects with no added value. People started to understand this and they don't invest in any ICO as in 2017.
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
If you dont care about the product then simply dont put your money into that project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
If I find this product interesting or useful, then of course I will use this product (s). It is really interesting to me, ico projects, for example projects such as, RedCab and Neironix.
Activity: 148
August 17, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
Yes, many projects are worthy of attention. Not all ICOs are scams, but very few ICOs are successful. The quality of ICO determines whether the money we invest can be rewarded.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
Yes, I always pay attention to the product that offers this or that project in which I'm going to invest. I participated in projects where the products were plastic cards for storing cryptocurrencies, some social networks and messengers, and also game products. I'm interested in watching the development and some of the listed products already work, and some I'm still waiting for but I'm sure they will also express itrself soon. 
Pages:
Jump to: