Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 22. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
Yes absolutely. The product is important and you can see very easily if it’s achievable for the Project and provides real value
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
I do care about the product because the product is what will determine if the project will last for a lot longer than everyone else expected it to do. If you are planning to invest in a coin for the long term then the product is what will determine if it a good option. I plan on using the products of the project which I am putting my money in, that way I know my money is safe.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 15, 2018, 10:33:45 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
I plan to try them and to see if they are good enough. If they are good enough, the coins will be good for us to choose. So I like the try them
Activity: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:31:47 PM
Absolutely, without a product and development, the crypto space is nothing dreams and promises. There needs to be development of tangible products that accelerate adoption worldwide to take crypto to a stratospheric level. We have to always remember that this industry is still in its fledgeling state.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 15, 2018, 10:30:28 PM
Products are very necessary in a project and it must be one of the things every crypto investor or bounty hunter must look out for before investing in a project. A project with a working product is 90% likely to succeed on the market as it has got the potentials to catch the interest of investors. From a personal research, more than 80% of projects without a working product fail at the end of the day.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I am very excited about some of the projects and their products. One of the most exciting prospects is Electroneum...the first truly mobile digital platform for vendors and customers to use cryptocurrency for daily transactions. This is what I am ultimately waiting for.
We should all have faith and optimism about the future and limit the FUD that so often prevails when talking about altcoins. Being able to actually use my coins makes me very excited. there is a place and time for hodling but I simply cannot wait to stop using my Fiat Bank account. Bring it on!!!
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
Sure we have. If the project and the product are purposeful, useful, practical application. The product is part of the success of the project, so I think every investor or bonus hunter is interested in applying it to a project. As crypto in the future grows, reporting white is no longer feasible. It's just a developer's intent, and the application is important.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
One thing that I care most about is the product to look for in investing in an Ico. This is very important steps before investing. Their is a huge of possibility that project is not legit if no product to prove.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
Of course. I care about the product. Sometimes I used their products and test it myself if it is really a promising project. There are lots of ICOs that are just good in the whitepaper but in the real world its not really delivering their promises into crypto space. That is why we need to have thorough research about the nature of the project and the people behind working it. This is one way of knowing that the project is really a promising one and surely we can benefit from it if we invest a decent amount of money in their ICO if the project will be successful in the future.

Need to support the product it's one way of advertising it, it's also a test trial for certain project if it is usable and acceptable in the community.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:02:03 PM
I do care about product when I make long-term investment as marketing and hype are always transitory. However, sometimes I try just to enter hyped up projects which are likely to get pumped from the beginning, in order to reap some short-term profit.
Activity: 439
August 15, 2018, 06:50:57 PM
Yes, I have several projects in mind with an interesting product that I would like to use later. A good product is an important part of the success of any project so you should always ask yourself "will the product of this project be useful in the future?". If the answer is "no", then you do not need to spend time on such a project.
Activity: 62
August 15, 2018, 06:32:44 PM
If I need this product, of course I will use it. Unfortunately, now many projects have just useless products. However, there are very useful products that will be useful in many areas of life.
Activity: 111
August 15, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
do you mean for the project as an ico if that i think it is a highly important issue because that will decide  later if not now the true value of an ico.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

No product, no ICO.
If a company just has an idea, I don't give a thing about its ICO.
The probability of scam is high.
Activity: 79
August 15, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Yes, some products I plan to use in the future. Especially those products that can improve the business and make it easier to manage. Also, I will definitely use iotas technologies as soon as I can afford it. I really like the idea of a human-independent farm.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
For most of the coins I hold there are an investment that I'm hanging on to because I believe the project will be a success. For personal use I can't say that I would ever develop an app on these platforms because I don't have the programming skills. Currently I am promoting a mining project and hope to get some coins as mining companies do well in crypto
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
I drew attention to at least two promising ICO projects over the past five months. And, oddly enough, these are Russian sites. Projects should have a final product, because in the absence of a product there is nothing to support the idea of the platform. I plan to use the Cryptorobotics project because I liked the idea of creating a trading robot that will be able to make profit on trading.
i think that it is good to watch and learn first and only then act so i think tat ylu can learn how to distinguosh good product from  ad
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

of clurse i care my income depends on the quality of these products? i think that experience can help you to tell apart good and bad projects
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
I drew attention to at least two promising ICO projects over the past five months. And, oddly enough, these are Russian sites. Projects should have a final product, because in the absence of a product there is nothing to support the idea of the platform. I plan to use the Cryptorobotics project because I liked the idea of creating a trading robot that will be able to make profit on trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
Yes, if these projects are interesting to me.
For example, I participated in a company that created lotteries on the blockchain. It was interesting. Now there are companies that will release decentralized social networks, newspapers, etc.
I think that with the proper promo these projects can be very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: