Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you care about product? - page 20. (Read 4279 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 11:37:29 PM
Product is the center of a project success, it will have  give demand and price depend on what product created by a company. A product that needed in this economy, a product that force people to buy this currency. A product that never come on point with no volume at 1day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
How can you search for a good product? almost ICOs doesnt have any products, they just have the promise of releasing the products. and most them fail
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 16, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
I  care about products, it the soul of one project. The ICO will turn to failure if the product can't work and then its coin will have zero value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 11:31:11 PM
not entirely if it concerns the company's product or technology development. but if ico is a gaming platform, I always play that game.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
First of all, what is your intention on investing to the ico. For me I invest in the ico because I see the potential of the team of their project. And also I have to look first on their product and what intent can I benefit from it. So yes, the product is very important to me.
Activity: 71
August 16, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
I care about the project and i prefer to coin who has the project. But that type of alt coins prices going down much than other projects.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 16, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?
In my opinion polls icos which are having the working product are most likely attract the investors because they would be able to see that project is really working and developing something that you can see with your eyes working.
Activity: 37
August 16, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
First of all I look at the product. ICO is a great opportunity to raise money to make the world a better place. There are a large number of projects that have created good products, some of them will find their application in the future. However, now a lot of scams or just useless products that are not needed by people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
Once I participated in the ICO project playkey, it was in the autumn of last year, I read the white paper several times, communicated with the representatives of the team in the telegram channel, I am the holder of the PKT project tokens. This is the only project for the development of which I observe. But to my regret, I as an investor couldn't make money on this project.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
It seems to me that in the near future, smart contracts and many blockchains projects will be increasingly introduced into our lives and I will use it with great pleasure, because it is very profitable and convenient. The future is coming!)
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 16, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
YES, but not at all. some ICO have no product but a service to offer.
not all ICO with product got a hundred percent success.
i always honor the team member, the developer and the plan to the future.
Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Yes I do. Because the value of a coin is determined by how successful the product is but this applies only in case of altcoins. If you look at some other coins they don't provide a good product but since their coin is so hyped in that case product doesn't matter.
Activity: 115
August 16, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
there are very interesting projects that in my opinion are not enough in the world. and of course I intend to use such projects if they get enough support.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
concern. In my opinion, the product is the most important part of this project, and it is also part of the future price increase. From the product, we can see whether it is worth our long-term investment.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
It is very important that the ICOs or developers that do not have so much reputation in this field, have some model of the product they plan to make, that gives a lot of confidence to investors and bounty hunters too, because we must all do our part to try to invest in real and tangible projects, and as the income of the ICOs has fallen, we must be much more careful than before and a product ready or in developing can provide that confidence
Activity: 420
August 16, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
I can't find ehought projects with working product. Most of companies are going to create main services and products only in 1-2 years. But during that time a lot of projects turn into scam...
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 03:04:05 PM
I used to think that the product is required, but then I saw that projects without the product sometimes grow well.
Activity: 90
August 16, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Of course, care, in my opinion, the product is the core of the project.
No matter how the appearance of the project is promoted, once it has no products, it cannot escape the fate of death.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
that's for sure, I want to use a product that I promote whether it's on ICO or project bounty, I'm interested in using banking products from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
When choosing an ICO, I first look at the product. If the product makes life better - I will definitely use this product. I believe that the product is the most important thing for the project. It is very difficult to come up with a really useful product.
Pages:
Jump to: