Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 41. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm heavy on BTC and light on ETH at the moment. There is too much uncertainty with SEC about ICOs built on ETH at the moment for my liking.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
In the event that you do have the cash then for what reason would waver or having questions on picking in the event that you can have both?. These 2 coins are useful for long haul and on here and now relying upon how you do going to exchange it. These two are on the best which we can truly anticipate that for it will keep going for more years to come and would truly be a best possibility to influence benefits on future years to come.If you to do just have adequate adds up to contribute then I would even now stick to bitcoin as opposed to on ETH and on the off chance that I do pick up benefits then I would purchase Eth later on.Rinse and Repeat.
Activity: 126
I choose to hold both of them, it's because both of them has a very bright future in cryptospace, even for now, there isn't altcoins that can compete with bitcoin and ethereum, so you don't have to choose, invest in both of them !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I prefer to keep both of these coins as I believe in their success in the future, but I give more preference to bitcoin since I am sure that soon we will see its growth
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think it's better to hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin price is getting low right now but it will surely recover and hit all time high on December. Ethereum price is very stable at the moment but it will also reach high price on December. I guess we must also save some promising altcoins that is within the top 50 on CMC, because if Bitcoin and Ethereum price will increase before the end of 2018, altcoins will be the same.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
If you are capable you can hold both BTC and ether. But if you have small amount of money you can hold ETH for long time. When BTC will be so high you can convert ETH into BTC and gain main money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
if one has bought very early and holding free coins, they may hold otherwise fear of looisng shall make almost everyone to sell them even at a loss.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
I do not hold for long term. I trade according to market price with local currency and if I have to choose to save bitcoin or ethereum as an asset.
I prefer ethereum because it is more potential and easier to set up for small capital.
Eth Bring alot new project into the next step evolution of blockchain . so think their smart contract it should be more bigger than right know .
Activity: 153
I chose both, but with the ethereum ratio more than bitcoin. That's because ethereum has a relatively stable price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
because I only have ethereum, I prefer to hold ethereum. do not know how long I will hold ethereum because now the price is still very cheap.
I'm actually thinking of buying more ethereum for me to keep, because maybe next month the price will go up again.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose to buy bitcoin even the price is volatile, but then after a few days or months it will back again to normal or increased on their price. I choose it because there are many advantages of bitcoin for me.
Activity: 644
I think it is always better to hold the Both of them because ETH has great future and already the price is kept increasing in the market. When it comes to Bitcoin already the price of Bitcoin increased a lot in the market and now both of them are in correcting their previous values in order to stabilize.
Activity: 266
It's hard to do predictions in cryptocurrency world, but both of them have a good potential and I would choose both. The price is low now, it's a good time for investing.
Activity: 163
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If I were to choose, I would prefer to bitcoin because I think other coins are just relying to bitcoin.  Both coins are good to hold for its price is increasing from time to time. It only depends on you, what you think is right. Follow what you think is the best for yourself in order for you not to blame anyone if it fails.
Activity: 8
If you have enough money, I suggest you diversify your investment. You can buy proportionately, buy a part of ETH, and buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 658
i think i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is more worth to hold than ethereum, i hope the price will stop going down because it's will make me sad
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Bitcoin and Eth are the best coins among other coins and both are excellent for investing and holding them .. but bitcoin remains number one and Eth will not be able to chase bitcoin but both have a good future .. so I think picking them is great for the future and survive even in bad conditions lately but still the best
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Holding Bitcoin means to have a share in this venture. If Bitcoin ever replaces monetary reserves of central banks or becomes the dominant currency for international trades – just to name two examples — the value of one Bitcoin will be far beyond 10,000 Dollar. Buying and keeping cryptocurrencies is a bet on the success of this silent revolution of money. It’s like a security of a large ecosystem.
Activity: 76
for those of you who do not want to take bad risks, a suitable ethereum option. Because the price is very stable, but if you want to get a lot of profit, you must choose bitcoin. of course you must be prepared with the risks.
Activity: 89
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I dont choose between those two coins, i buy them both instead. I split my money to buy some ethereum but mostly its on bitcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are special in their own. Bitcoin is a peer to peer digital currency that enable instant payment anyone in the world while ethereem is being use for smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: