Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 39. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I do not think that Bitcoin is volatile, but Eth's prices are stable, and if Bitcoin is to change, other currencies will also fluctuate, suggesting Bitcoin's impact on the economy. I think that many people believe that Bitcoin will soon end up in the future, but if Bitcoin ends, other currencies are hard to develop, so I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I prefer ETH. It's much easier in usage with low comissions. For BTC storage you will probably need to keep BTC on core wallet. Today this BTC wallet is updated very slowly and requires a lot of space.
ETH is faster. Also ERC 20 tokens are stored on ETH mainnet. ETH has much more advantages than BTC in usage.
Yeah, Eth have more feature than bitcoin but new people always know bitcoin before Eth. So i think bitcoin price will grow more than Eth price.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I would choose to hold btc and eth  Cheesy
because it is the greatest long term investment at the moment Wink
I will choose both, you will not regret if you hold and hold until the end of the year. Bitcoin is dump today but we don't know what will happen tomorrow, it has a really big potential when it comes to the price or the value, it may reach $20k at the end of the year.
Activity: 608
I would choose to hold btc and eth  Cheesy
because it is the greatest long term investment at the moment Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Bitcoin will make much more profit for me probably but ethereum is very promising and i don't know what to choose. I want to get both coins. Grin
Activity: 490
Of course, I would do it and do it today, because in the near future, I think that bitcoin will occupy a very good place in the world and we will see how this period flourishes, of course it will be very soon.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 Niether. I prefer altcoins, they are not so stable, but profit is higher.
Activity: 308
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I prefer ETH. It's much easier in usage with low comissions. For BTC storage you will probably need to keep BTC on core wallet. Today this BTC wallet is updated very slowly and requires a lot of space.
ETH is faster. Also ERC 20 tokens are stored on ETH mainnet. ETH has much more advantages than BTC in usage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
People think that bitcoin now has a very low cost, because we saw a price of 19900$. For this reason, people now buy more BTC than ETH. But I'm sure that ETH is also an excellent investment coin and now has a very low price.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Both are worth holding. It's good to diversify, it increases your chance of profit. You can even invest a small amount in a few ICOs as well, just make sure to do your research first.

You are right mate. Either of theset two crypto coins are worthy to hold. In my case, I prefer to hold bitcoins because aside from it's volatility, this coin had already proven that onced you hold this for a long time, you will surely gained big profits. Same what happen last year in which the value reaches at 19k USD.
Activity: 294
These both coins are good for long term investment and i put 50 percent in each to get decent returns in long term because both coins are market leaders of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
I prefer to hold BTC because of the large volume and large enthusiasts second option is a good prospect ETH with a cheap price for investment.
Activity: 190
Yes I choose to hold both but 30% of bitcoin and 70% ETH. With the limited resources I have I can afford to get more of ETH and expect more returns in the future. I actually see ETH doing better in the nearest future. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Which cryptocurrency is the most valuable? Which one's the best for me? Bitcoin is my the mainstream choice. Cryptocurrency with first-mover advantage, unmatched popular visibility and the highest market capitalization.
Activity: 65
I track both Bitcoin and Ethereum very closely. Among them, I believe that possibility of getting highest returns is in Ethereum. Bitcoin has the first mover advantage. Being the first in cryptocurrency space, bitcoin will always dominate. But I think Ethereum has most use due to smart contracts and dapps. Ethereum have more chances of giving high returns. Bitcoin is a saturated crypto I believe. Bitcoin will also increase but due to its already high price, it's possible that percentage returns on investments may be lower than Ethereum and Bitcoin. Dapps are usually made on Ethereum blockchain. Building dapps on Ethereum is easy and fast. Ethereum has a strong technical community. Also most of tokens launched these days are of ERC20 type and are based on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 370
You can hold these two because these are great for long term investment amd also buy more now because the price of it is very cheap so i prefer to buy more so whenever the price go normal you will gain profits
Activity: 378
Apart from price stabilisation, more volume of ethereum is expected to be hold because alot of the bounty campaign companies are developing more apps that can function in form of solutions and since ethereum is majorly for developers. Bitcoin has more volume of transactions per 24hrs due to the numbers of people who have held on to it and moreso, bitcoin has also created platform for exchange to ethereum, the implication is that not much eth are then mined because of the exchange. Hold more eth than btc in my opinion anyways.
Activity: 500
my portfolio is 80% BTC and 20% alts for trading,believe me BTC will hit its target 10k before the year ends.
How did you choose ur portfolio like this? I'm interested what did you consider to make decisions like this? Seems interested, but what if bitcoin will go down further and further?
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I split my investment to those two, I had a hard time choosing what to invest, but a friend of mine suggested that I must split my investment, it is the wisest decision, he said that I must not put all my eggs in one basket, and since Im having a hard time, I did what he said.
Activity: 295
I choose bitcoin . Because bitcoin is welknown and strong security and bitcoin is high price than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: