Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 38. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
It depends on what period we want to hold this coins. If for 1 year, i choose btc. If for more than 1 year, i choose Ethereum as a very strong project, which is worth to invest.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have choosed both coin because these coin has strong community and good in fundamental, in CMC both coins has volume and marketcap bigger than others
by portfolio each 50% will promising profit and less risk because the price of both coin still able top going up many times in long term
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

That both coin have high potential to get a profit, so i choose both Bitcoin and Ethereum to hold for a long term, i don't know how high it can increase but i'm pretty sure that when i invest that coin i earn a percentage of the profit if they pump again. Actually, even an altcoin like Ripple, Neo i hodl it also because they also have pontentail to grow its value cuase of their promising project.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think holding these both coins are best decision to make. Bitcoin has a volatile value and it is better to hold bitcoins during fall and ethereum usually follow the trends of bitcoin and it is best to holds ethereum too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
These two coins are the most preferred coins to me in Cryptocurrency. Just because the Bitcoin volatility this period in time is so stiff, I think I can buy more of Ether and hold to the BTC I am having till new price upsurge of Bitcoin emanated because Ethereum is truly and currently witnessing stability.
However, in efficiency I would choose Ethereum because as we know that eth is now stabilizing again.
And for bitcoin, maybe I should hold it for some time.
Hopefully these coins start to stabilize and rise again.
Activity: 378
I should choose both if posible. Eth is have a potential to growth someday for now the volatility of eth is not more affect but its the one competing btc now so there are way or posibilities that two lead coins are very enteresting when it comes in investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Being volatile does not mean only downswings, the price of Bitcoin has been experiencing upswings too. Moving from $7,800 to $8,950 is incredibly a good rise in price. I prefer to hold the too since both are promising with good transaction speeds, security and transaction fees
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
These two coins are the most preferred coins to me in Cryptocurrency. Just because the Bitcoin volatility this period in time is so stiff, I think I can buy more of Ether and hold to the BTC I am having till new price upsurge of Bitcoin emanated because Ethereum is truly and currently witnessing stability.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I choose to hold bitcoin than ethereum because btc has higher value than eth, if a little bit increase in the price of bitcoin then you can make big profits even if you hold a little and if eth also increase, you can only have less profits if you are only holding a small amount of ethereum. Ethereum's increase in price is just a follow up of bitcoin's pumping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
No body know which will better in the future, so by chooce both as long term investment is better by portfolio each 50%. Both has high volatilty so also will be better trade it by methode swing trading to maximize the profit.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for holding funds. but Ethereum is best suited for making quick money.
Activity: 290
Actually I hold both bitcoin and ethereum although it is more on bitcoin. Bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency and has a huge potential of good profit just makes more sense to hold on. Ethereum on the other hand is like my backup plan. If all else fails on bitcoin, but I dont think that would happen just in case I am just being cautious, I still have ethereum to save me.
Activity: 266
I would suggest to hold both, but currently I have a 20% - btc, 30% - eth, 50% - Alts. Ethereum is more stable than bitcoin and have more potential for growth. Bitcoin its cryptogold, i think it will be valued for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
I would say both bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen I would love to hold both 65% bitcoin and 35% ethereum
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, in my opinion, it is better to invest in ETH as it is a much more promising token, with a good platform and also most tokens are based on its platform and the persect grew
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Just two weeks both were volatile but now they are bit stable.Both are high profile coins with large community support.I would hold both BTC & ETH because both coin have great tendency to give higher return in future.Right now the prices are low and its better to hold when the market is slow or you can say its under dip period.Its anticipated that both the coins would grow to a large extent in terms of price and community in upcoming few months so its better to hold both of them.
Activity: 77
It's better to keep both bitcoin and ether in your portfolio. But in my opinion in 2018, the ether will grow in percentage ratio stronger
Activity: 50
I think it's imperative to have both bitcoin and ethereum. I chose a ratio of 70% of the ethereum and 30% of bitcoin. I am sure that in the future these crypto-currencies will retain their leadership positions.
Activity: 300
I choose bitcoin, it helps me to achieve my goals faster than the etherium and I have more confidence in him
Activity: 103
I will choose Bitcoin, because I believe Bitcoin will have more room for growth. I will get more rewards if I invest in Bitcoin. If I say risk, I think it is similar. No one can predict who is more at risk.
Pages:
Jump to: