Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 40. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Yes! I choose holding ethereum because 2019 will be ether year. but cryptocurrency world is uncertain.also i invest bitcoin with %20 of my money.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I keep my basic investments in a ratio of 60% ETH and 40% Bitcoin. Perhaps multiply investments in bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I would choose both. Bitcoin being the most proven among cryptocurrency with the most expensive value. It has repeatedly swung upwards and downwards in value but still hoping the it will soar high. Ethereum on the other hand is more workable, the pay for good and services with less scalling problem.
I guess even we hold both cryptocurrency either bitcoin or ethereum is both profitable because both crypto has a good status in the market. And also even though this two crypto has their own differences but they are still the same in the principle of giving a good profit. So either ethereum or bitcoin is a good one to hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Both are worth holding. It's good to diversify, it increases your chance of profit. You can even invest a small amount in a few ICOs as well, just make sure to do your research first.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

In any case, we should wait for the stabilization of the bitcoin price. Unfortunately, the market is very dependent on this. Of course Ethereum this year will show strong growth. But in my opinion, only after when bitcoin enters the lateral movement ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I would choose both. Bitcoin being the most proven among cryptocurrency with the most expensive value. It has repeatedly swung upwards and downwards in value but still hoping the it will soar high. Ethereum on the other hand is more workable, the pay for good and services with less scalling problem.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I buy both because both Bitcoin and Ethereum is a good to buy as a long term investment. I know I will not regret buying it and I know I can use it in the future. Better buy now while the market is still down.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am just a beginner and do not have enough capital to trade in bitcoin so I bought ethereum and planned to hold it
Activity: 111
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Bitcoin is the main currency and the Ethereum is one of the most stable and liquid altcoin so I think that both of these cryptos are have to be in portfolio on a long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Both these crypto-currencies are quite good for investing. I would advise not to lay all the eggs in one basket, so buy both
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
With the last decrease, the price of the ETH is a good opportunity for the long term investors. Of course, BTC is the king of them all but according to the current prices of them, it seems more logical to buy ETH now.
Activity: 336
I hold quite a lot of ethereum but only a little bit of bitcoin, the recent situation makes me realize that bitcoin has a lot of flaw and not suitable as the king of crypto as there's a lot of better version, that's why I use it to buy ethereum since two months ago and so far my decision is correct. I just hold a little bit of bitcoin incase the price goes crazy again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
its very difficult question to answer. both of them are good currencies with high future potential. bitcoin is the king.etherium is queen. but etherium is very much cheeper when comparing with bitcoin. so i recomend you to buy etherium rather than buying bitcoin. it will have future high price movements. some predicts it will mark usd 5000 at end of this year. majority of new projeccts based on etherium.they are erc20 tokens wich based on etherium network.other thing is transaction fee. with comparing with bitcoins etherium has very cheep transaction fee. also transaction time is very less compaierd to bitcoin. those are the major benifits of investing on etherium other than bitcoin.so i strongly recomend you to invest on etherim rather than bitcoin.goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
From these two I definitely choose Bitcoin. Enough of the fact that every altcoin repeat BTC actions on the market. Plus, over the past two months Ethereum have significantly dropped it's positions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Today, serious changes are taking place, if anyone does not yet understand what's going on, I will tell you that today the top 10 is crypto-currency, they simply lose their domination and new people do not come to the crypto-currency, because they think that this kind of activity is very risky.
Activity: 166
I think, that these are the two best currencies in the current market, I hold ETH, because for Bitcoin I buy interesting currencies and invest in ICO
Activity: 204
Keeping both sounds more logical, to divide the risk but if I have to choose one, I would choose Bitcoin. Everybody talks/writes about the future of Bitcoin, that it will be 20-25,000 USD this year but there are few who try to predict about ETH.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
for a long-term investment, I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum, even though Bitcoin prices are going up and down is very unstable but from the amount of valuation, the amount of Bitcoin is less than Ethereum..
Activity: 364
It is very difficult choose for me. Sometimes Bitcoin and Altcoins move together but sometimes don't move together so I think you can invest both of them in order to take most profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Yes, with both bitcoin and Ethereum we can make good amount of money if you hold them for long terms because already we have seen potential in bitcoin and now the price of ETH is increasing in the market so both are investment for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: