Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 42. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Both Bitcoins and Ethereum are good coins at the top of the pyramid with high growth potential. they still both haven't reached their potential but they will at some point. I chose to hold them both but will definitely priorities BTC first
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I choose HODL and accumulate BTC. I dont hodl ETH just trade with it. ETH is a ticking bomb in my opinion. So many ICO are holding so many eth.once they start diluting it the ETH value will go down. For eg see what EOS did with there ETH.

I am LONG term bullish on Bitcoin and hoping it will reach 1 million $ some day. This HDLING will be long time and will require patience like zen
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
i will choose to hold both of them, different market and type of charts. So I am able to earn from both of them. You need to know the characteristic to get deep into the markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Like many who зщыe above, I prefer to keep both coins at once. For me, bitcoin and ethereum are like brothers, elder and younger  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I always prefer to buy or hold Bitcoin first and Ethereum will be bought or hold in my wallet in less percentage. If I have $1000 crypto I will hold $900 as Bitcoin and remaining $100 in Ethereum. Im not saying Ethereum is less potential but the price also low for Ethereum compared to Bitcoin and as I quoted $900 of Bitcoin and $100 of Ethereum will be same quantity almost to hold as per the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I usually buy and hold both of them.  For me, they are the most reliable coins to invest in. Though I buy more ethereum. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
If you are looking for a long term investment then both of them should be fine, you can prioritize either of them depending on your budget
Activity: 66
In terms of profitability. Bitcoin is way more profitable compare to Ethereum. I hope you guys got some good profit from recent dip. Ethereum is always next to bitcoin. I don't see Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, to be honest. But it will be better to diversify your portfolio. Dont buy one crypto because once it crashes, its very hard to recover. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. That's what they are saying.

Buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Me, i bought some IOTA and BTC. That's all i got, for now. But im looking for other good altcoin where i can put my money. Ethereum seems good to hold for long term. I will buy some of it in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
all coins certainly have their own advantages and disadvantages, I think it is better to buy both coins, because bitcoin and ethereum are coins that are predicted to have good potential for the future.
if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum then the benefits you will get more.
Activity: 61
I prefer bitcoin but both are have positive value. Bitcoin price is increasing sometime falling so holding bitcoin is good for future to earn good profit. You can also purchase the ethereum, ripple. You can earn also from it.
Activity: 294
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
for short-term investments I chose to hold ethereum (ETH) but for long-term investments I chose to hold bitcoin (BTC)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I choose both because these two tokens are good for long term investment and also i believe that the bitcoin will be a million dollar each and the ethereum will pump even more just eait for the dump of the market stop
Activity: 61
I choose to hold bitcoin, there are times that it is going down and going up but then i want bitcoin, many crypto now appeared but they cannot crush down the bitcoin, it is on the top. I want also the other crypto because they do their best to have also good performance.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
I don't think there's any reason to choose just one, maybe decide to put a bigger stake into one crypto but diversification is going to play a good role inn the future when the crypto market isn't entirely tied to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 103
yes I think this is a big advantage if holding bitcoin and ethereum equally have high coin price.
if my opinion if I have the funds. I will hold the bitcoin waiting for market prices to rise from the price I bought
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I try to hold each coin to better lessen my risk at holding by diversifying my portfolio.Thanks to this i do not fear if the other coin lose a lot in a day and by doing i still use the pros of each coin efficiently though.Also this is not sure way to increase my earnings but its a more effiecient.
Activity: 434
The recent Bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I personally prefer to buy and hold Bitcoin over Ethereum. Because I'm sure Bitcoin created will last until the future. And the price of Bitcoin that often goes up and down dramatically, I'm sure this is only temporary and will definitely return to the high price again. I still believe that Bitcoin is the best coin than any other coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Well, considering the timeline for the post, now in recent weeks $ETH price tumbled down by 50% + both in BTC and USD value.
However, over the question raised by OP, I am holding both $ETH and $BTC and both are the long term holdings.  Wink
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
I think that both of these assets should be in the portfolio. Since these monies are top-notch and you can earn good money on their difference in price.
Activity: 213
Basically I choose both bitcoins and ethereum to be hold for a long time but most of the times I choose bitcoins as there is a huge change in market value of bitcoins as compared to ethereum these days. Both have their own importance in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: