Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 2. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I would never do because if I did so will phishing because they did not know cryptos, they only attracted by profits which cryptos bring, not knowing that this is a risky market. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires not just the money but the experience and the mind. I have convinced many friends to come and they will join this currency soon i have tried to motivate them to convince them and they will buy soon bitcoin and one of my friend are interested in altcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I never encourage or convince any of my friends to invest in a cryptocurrency. I can only share my knowledge and tell them about what I'm doing and what risks I have. I believe that every person should make his own choice and I don't want to force anyone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Yah I try to encourage my friends and families to invest in crypto, but before that I explained them everything on how do they will earned and make money in bitcoin.

In my case being the only one of five sibling who is working in Bitcoin, I've tried first to introduce it to my wife but unfortunately she cannot add another work due to a lot of paperwork works that need to take home. But I'm planning to introduce Bitcoin to all my sibling cause it really helps a lot emotionally and financially. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
I always encourage friends and relatives to enter the cryptocurrency market. By the full market brings good things. What is said is to help their income sources increase, financial resources more and more stronger.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Has already encouraged my brother
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
I neve thought of encouraging my friends and family to our community just yet. But one thing’s for sure, if we continue to grow and add new investors and members it will give us a lot of progress for our community. Probably when I already prove something to my self and others that I earned a lot in this community, I will begin to encourage them.
Activity: 165
I will encourage my family or friends to invest in money because I am a person who likes to share. I have obtained some back-calls through investments. I also hope my family and friends can participate. Let them earn more money.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I think that you should not do this. They can then blame you if they lose their money. Better advise them on good bounties or airdrops.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Actually no because I don't want to blame me if they lose their money but I share my knowledge but I never push them to invest in crypto. I always said to people interested in crypto or to my friends that if you want to enter in crypto world you need a lot of patient and they need a more knowledge so I said to them to do a research first before they start in crypto because crypto is not easy money that they will get.
Activity: 545
Before encouraging your friends or family, toy to estimate your know / edge. Try  to estimate what they already know. Be honest to yourself, because everyone has his own understanding limit   
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
It is not advisable for me to encourage any friend or family to invest in cryptocurrency unless they are already well-inform on the possible risks that associated  in crypto investment. Before encouraging them, try to educate them first until they fully understood what cryptocurrency is all about.

Yes,im promoting bitcoin on my friends and family and i say what bitcoin help us in every poor people and theres many persons become rich with investing the bitcoin but i did not say my friends and my family to invest because its very risky to pay or buy a bitcoin because we dont know the future of bitcoin but it depend of my family or friends if  he/she invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It is not advisable for me to encourage any friend or family to invest in cryptocurrency unless they are already well-inform on the possible risks that associated  in crypto investment. Before encouraging them, try to educate them first until they fully understood what cryptocurrency is all about.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
It is a common act that each one of us who finds the crypto world profitable aims to share it with his loved ones so that the income could be drastically increased or it is just out of love and sympathy for those in need. And I think that we should do so as it is a great contribution towards the development of the society.
It is very easy to think that we are doing this in order to benefit our families, but you need to understand that not everyone can benefit from this market, just look at what happened at those that invested in December, they lost a significant amount of money if you had recommended to your family to invest at that point in time they will be the same position, and this will create a lot of tension in your relationship with them and that is something that I do not want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would certainly encourage my family and friends to invest in cryptocurrency. As it offers new opportunity for all. You can earn a reasonable amount of money, if you involve in cryptocurrency.
Yes I encourage friends and family to use the technology only if they have the basic knowledge about how to do, what to do and when to do. There are many who face loss and start calling the technology spam. If you do not have the basic knowledge, just do not enter the market. It will only prove chaotic. The other thing is that an small initial investment is considered a good investment. Even if the market crashes, they will not worry that much. This will help them to learn the market behavior and they would be much learned and wise for the nest investment.
Activity: 84
I told a friend about participating in bounty campaigns, but the prospect of waiting three months to six months to get some reward, he does not like.
Activity: 210
Yah I try to encourage my friends and families to invest in crypto, but before that I explained them everything on how do they will earned and make money in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I’m a crypto currency and forex traders so I am always encourage my friends and family to invest with crypto currency because crypto currency have a great future for everyone if you invest with crypto currency market you can make a huge amount in a short time. Crypto currency is a bright future for everyone who know about crypto currency and they must make a huge money in a couple of days. When anyone asks me about crypto currency and I am always encourage them.
I am a fan of a cryptocurrencies investment and I've Just begun on investing my money but at this time I invest it in a bank so I could secured my future investment is in a good hand. If I can make my investment in Cryptocurrency as soon as possible and I bet that it would turn out good, I would love to encourage my friends and family to invest in it too.
Activity: 228
I’m a crypto currency and forex traders so I am always encourage my friends and family to invest with crypto currency because crypto currency have a great future for everyone if you invest with crypto currency market you can make a huge amount in a short time. Crypto currency is a bright future for everyone who know about crypto currency and they must make a huge money in a couple of days. When anyone asks me about crypto currency and I am always encourage them.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Never have. Never would. It opens up a wholly needless world of pain. No matter what happens it'll always be your fault. I have given it to people.

The only trading advice I gave to someone I know was not to buy $3 XRP which was when I knew the peak was very near.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
I encouraged one of my closest friends to invest in Bitcoin and crypto currencies, because he is already working online and having some knowledge about crypto. Most people around me in my country dont interest about working online and it is pointless to talk with them about such topics, because they have already pre judgments and refuse to take any action towards investing online.
Pages:
Jump to: