Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 8. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
I love to share what i have discover about the crypto thing but the problem is,  they dont want to believe anymore because of the new about bitcoin.  It is very hard anymore to convince them to invest with crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As for me, I always share my interests, but as for crypto, I woud not encourage a person too much, remembering how many things I needed to learn, and this person will demand from me an explanation of them all, lol
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I love to share my experiences regarding cryptocurrencies with my friends and relatives. It feels great if they show interest in these topics and ask queries. However there are some which are not interested in hearing what is say at all. So , I do my part by telling them about this wonderful blessing, rest it is up to them whether they want to invest in it or not.
And I hope the heed your conversation. If not all, then someone will definitely get inspired by your story. Definitely, you are playing your part and now they should do theirs. Bitcoin is the way to become millionaire. It has already improved life standards of many investors. This currency is thought to be the future of money too. In my opinion, bitcoin is the most profitable invention of this century.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
It is a common act that each one of us who finds the crypto world profitable aims to share it with his loved ones so that the income could be drastically increased or it is just out of love and sympathy for those in need. And I think that we should do so as it is a great contribution towards the development of the society.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Not really no but if some of them are interested, I'm happy to advise them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
I can encourage them to invest, but first I have to know their  willingness and seriousness and attest their knowledge. If they are interested, then I can share my knowledge, to educate them about crypto, technical analysis, setting proper expectations of its possibilities and circumstances. Investment is quite risky, and it takes bravery to be part of it. After all, the decision is in their hands.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I also told my friend about the crypto as well, but always keep in mind that we also have a responsibility to keep 'em on track (to not instantly believe in FUDs). Make them always cool minded so they won't make a reckless move and cause a chaos.
People reluctant while advising their family member or their friends to invest money in bitcoin, because they have to take the responsibility, if the price goes up and they get profit then never credit their friend who advised them to invest money in bitcoin, but if they will lose money in bitcoin because of the decreasing price of bitcoin, they they consider their friend responsible for that, therefore most of the people try to avoid giving such advise to their friends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I do not encourage family and friends to invest in the Crypto market. They are too risky. Price risk and the risk of hackers always lurking our account. So I think the Crypto market is not suitable for some people, if they are passionate they will find out for themselves.
I still recommend my family to invest in the cryptocurrency market but I will be the right person to decide the investment.
I simply raised funds from them and created an investment fund. I will manage them and make profits for people through the years. That's my strategy because when you have too little money, you will not be able to make a lot of profit though you anticipate the growth of every altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I do not encourage family and friends to invest in the Crypto market. They are too risky. Price risk and the risk of hackers always lurking our account. So I think the Crypto market is not suitable for some people, if they are passionate they will find out for themselves.
Activity: 41
If you want to lose friends and family, then advise them to invest in some ICO or altcoin. Don't ever do that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
I also told my friend about the crypto as well, but always keep in mind that we also have a responsibility to keep 'em on track (to not instantly believe in FUDs). Make them always cool minded so they won't make a reckless move and cause a chaos.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes,in fact my family members are really interested in crypto and some are learning how to do trade.I try my best for helping them as much as possible.My family members are working hard to learn and invest on crypto.I am really grateful that they are so sensible and hard working guys.

My buddies are already in the world of crypto, but I am always sharing everything I know about Bitcoin and alts with my close people and other friends.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
I love to share my experiences regarding cryptocurrencies with my friends and relatives. It feels great if they show interest in these topics and ask queries. However there are some which are not interested in hearing what is say at all. So , I do my part by telling them about this wonderful blessing, rest it is up to them whether they want to invest in it or not.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Of course i will encourage them but i didn't force them to invest in crypto currency it is up to them, only some them are interested to invest in crypto currency until now they doing investing it looks like they are happy to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I tell everybody in ym enviroment about bitcoin, cryptocurrences and the blockchain technology. I also tell them in what im invested and why i support project xy. But it dont encourage an i will never encourage somebody to invest in cryptocurrencies. You ask me why? Its simple. I dont want to blame if someone loses their money. Nobody has interest to make researches about projects, they just want to know to invest in a coin and to get profit. And when this coin will dump, your the fool.
Activity: 53
This is what i do regularly because i have seen the bright fure of crypto but unfortunately i dont usually get a positive response from them.

ha ha. I got the same reaction, but just stopped talking to them about it. When they ask me how things are going, I just respond "OK" and move on. they see the price in newspapers and MSNBC, but not my portfolio value. As far as I'm concerned, I tried telling them about it, they discarded it and laughed at me....    ....I will be laughing at them on day while I sip coffee at my beach house and they are working their 9-5'er.
Activity: 60
I will still encourage people to invest for a digital future, which will bring more benefits than damage
Activity: 105
Yes, I will encourage them to invest in Bitcoin. I have a lot of knowledge of investing in Bitcoin and I think I can teach them. I'm also doing this. Blockchain technology is very popular in my country, and we have access to Dapp applications. The blockchain is changing the world. We should let more people know.
Activity: 52
I have already shared but nobody told me anything. Weird sounds whatever
Pages:
Jump to: