Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 6. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112
I will encourage my family and friends. I am a person who likes to share. I will explain to them what I got through Bitcoin and what convenience Bitcoin brings to us. Yes, I'll tell my family to invest in cryptocurrency, because I know that they can get a lot of income here in cryptocunrrency, I'll teach them how to use them so they will not be too tired, if I'm earning income, I want them also. Of course, I will encourage my family and friends to participate because I once earned some money through Bitcoin and I also hope that my family and friends can also earn money through Bitcoin.
That is a very good question. I actually have the same thought and question in my mind about that. I also confuse whether I have to encourage my family to invest into btc or not. Why ? That is because I myself do not get the profit yet from btc. I currently still invest into btc and hope for the best. But I do not know when I get the profit yet. I just can only keep believing and have my faith with btc. I am thinking that, if I do not get the profit yet from btc, maybe I will just wait some more until I get profit. And then, when that time comes, I think I will start to encourage my family to invest into btc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I do because I believe in future success of cryptoeconomy and think that many more people will join during next few years but those who will join now will gain most. Of course if they'll invest wisely. That's why I teach my friends and relatives many things before advising them to do so. I don't want them to invest blindly.
To guide a newcomer is very difficult, they have not had much experience and investment in Crypto will be a loss. Then they will blame you. I do not want to guide anyone into this risky market. Let them find out better.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Yes, I'll tell my family to invest in cryptocurrency, because I know that they can get a lot of income here in cryptocunrrency, I'll teach them how to use them so they will not be too tired, if I'm earning income, I want them also.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Of course, I will encourage my family and friends to participate because I once earned some money through Bitcoin and I also hope that my family and friends can also earn money through Bitcoin.
Activity: 125
I will encourage my family and friends. I am a person who likes to share. I will explain to them what I got through Bitcoin and what convenience Bitcoin brings to us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I used to do that but not any more , because bitcoin felt down after i suggested it and he blamed me , now i just introduce it to people who ask me.I'm not yelling any more about it.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Sometimes most of our friends and my family or relatives i was encourage them to invest in crypto but only few of them are really interested about investing in crypto currency, i cannot force them to invest because maybe they lack of money to invest on it.
Activity: 37
I encourage not only them but others also to get into some good that I feel is good
Activity: 63
Yea I feel proud to have brought two of my needy friends in this ecosystem for earning. Great isn't it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I do because I believe in future success of cryptoeconomy and think that many more people will join during next few years but those who will join now will gain most. Of course if they'll invest wisely. That's why I teach my friends and relatives many things before advising them to do so. I don't want them to invest blindly.
and correctly do. the fact that many users have seen a huge potential кpиптoвaлюты, but because of lack of proper information, and themselves have lost their funds and lost means of their relatives. originally need to learn how to do something, and then take for it to.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I don't, because I don't want them to depend so much on bitcoin. Even if I earn a lot from here, they should still focus on having a much stable job to sustain their daily needs. But having an investment for the whole family is quite good, but think first about having their own jobs because it will be much better if you'll let them explore the world even more, bit by just having the corrections.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Well sharing of opportunity to other people like crypto currency investment is a good thing to do but first of all they must need to learn and study first how blockchain and crypto currency works. Crypto investment can make you a big profit but also there is a bigger risk. And also most important thing is dont force them to invest so that you can avoid being blamed in the end.
Activity: 9
Yes as i am investing myself in Crypto, i encourage all to try to invest but for long run not for instant gain ,
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I actually did and I always do because I believe that through simply sharing things about bitcoin, we would be able to help our friends, relatives and loved ones in a big way. I shared it with my cousins and siblings and I am thankful that they are already earning through trading now. My siblings are also helping our parents with the expenses as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Take my advice and never encourage your friends and family to get into crypto ever again. I have seen relationships get bitter during bear cycles among my friends. If they get in at the wrong moment and the price drops than they are likely going to put the blame on you for their losses and your relationship will be affected with them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I tried before to encourage some friends to invest in crypto and to start trading BTC and altcoins, but I got negative results mostly because they have many doubts and also most of them dont want to risk their small budgets into a very volatile market.
Some friends started buying BTC and I keep advicing them and I invited them to this forum too.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
I will not encourage anyone to invest in what I am investing specialty close friends and family members because money can ruin everything. they will blame you if they lose trade/investment
Activity: 90
Sharing the experience is very happy, let alone providing an opportunity for them to learn and earn additional income. If I am going to try to share with my family, provide information and explanations related to crypto. If they are interested and want to try, I will again teach them bit by bit about how to invest in crypto. But I do not forget to explain that in investing in crypto there will be a risk as well. So before they start first understand it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Im not encouraging anyone to invest i dont want to be blame, unless they show interest and willingness and at least they know the consequences on investing.. We knew the risks on investment so its hard to encourage someone specially the ones that are no idea on crypto at all..
Pages:
Jump to: