Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 5. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Not yet. I cannot trust cryptocurrency right now because a lot of issues dealing with crypto. I also want my family to blame me if they will lose their money. I don't encourage them to invest in crypto but I always talk to them about crypto stuffs. I want to say it to the person who is willing to risk her money in a bubble thing.
Activity: 133
Of course I will encourage them to participate because I have earned some money on the transaction today. So I want them to be involved too, so that they can also earn more money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am in the cryptocurrency market, I feel very excited about the amount of profit that I bring back when I enter the market. I urged and encouraged my friends, family to enter the cryptocurrency market. I feel great as a member of the market. I hope it will grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Those newbies does need understanding so for a start, the one that needs to explain is the risks and that is a must. There are persons who doesn't want to engage in a crypto earning methods to earn that's why instead they want to invest.

Well we can't stop them if they are really eager but like I said, since they are new to these things, they need to understand how volatile crypto is and what are the risks associated once they invested. Im asking also some questions like, "why they choose to invest" "did they just saw others getting decent profit out from crypto trading that's why they want to do the same" "are they willing to accept that they might lose the moment they wake up" etc.

As much as possible, I want them to earned cryptos by means of doing such crypto related works then used their profit there to buy a crypto but people have different views and mindset that's why in here, just give them some insights of what will happened on the path they choose.
Even if you explain the risk to them, it is likely that they are not going to understand those risks since they do not have a complete knowledge about what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are about, and to me this is one of the biggest reasons of why I do not encourage people that I know to invest in cryptocurrencies, they will never understand the huge risks that I'm taking but that I'm comfortable taking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In my country of residence cryptocurrency has not been accepted so I can not encourage many of my family to enter the cryptocurrency market. I just invited my brother to work with me in this market and he is also quite successful, I feel very happy about that.
Activity: 40
Yea I feel proud to have brought two of my needy friends in this ecosystem for earning. Great isn't it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I have never encouraged my friend to invest in crypto because I always feel afraid of risk if my friend loses, but if they start to ask about how to invest then with my heart I will help them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Never do that. If you encourage your friends or family and they listen to you and invest their money into a coin and if that coin drops in price than expect the relationship between you two to go sore, as they are likely going to blame you for their loses and this will create bitterness in your relationship with them.
Activity: 196
yes but only people I can trust and understand me because not everyone who invests in crypto get a good provit. if someone else invests and does not get provit, I will be embarrassed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers. 

I think it's better not to explain to your friends because honestly many people who are early friends but because of money problems he can be your enemy, and I think if you give bitcoin tau to your friends then you can be an enemy and lose your friend that. I better help the financial condition in my family than anyone else because I think the family is number one.

Yes whenever money comes between your friendship 99% you will lose your friend and he/she will become your enemy. The money will have the capacity to break any relationship. I am saying you don't encourage any of your friends but if they ask any help in investing or trading you can help them it's not a problem. forcing people to invest in crypto is not good.
Activity: 476
Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers.  

I think it's better not to explain to your friends because honestly many people who are early friends but because of money problems he can be your enemy, and I think if you give bitcoin tau to your friends then you can be an enemy and lose your friend that. I better help the financial condition in my family than anyone else because I think the family is number one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Not yet. Honestly, I prefer to introduce my family to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology first.
After they understand the fundamental, then step by step I will start to teach them about how to invest or get profit from the crypto world.

I myself is not yet an expert in trading so I will not directly encourage them to invest rather I will first share to them my experience. In any ways if they will get interested then it is up to them because I believe experience is still the best teacher and will never know they will be better than me. After all investing in crypto is never been regretful because you can really earn big amounts as long as yiu know the strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Yup! I have encouraged and actually gotten a lot of my friends to invest in crypto and most of them are on profit at the moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

Not yet. Honestly, I prefer to introduce my family to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology first.
After they understand the fundamental, then step by step I will start to teach them about how to invest or get profit from the crypto world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I tried to encourage some friends to invest in crypto, but I choose some ones which have the ability to invest and have some knowledge about working online at least, because people who don't believe in making money online aren't easily able to understand BTC and to get convinced that it is really profitable.
Activity: 434
The Crypto market is very risky, not suitable for some people, although they generate quite high profits. I do not dare invite anyone into the Crypto market. If they are at a loss they will blame you and they will hate you.
Activity: 210
I do because I believe in future success of cryptoeconomy and think that many more people will join during next few years but those who will join now will gain most. Of course if they'll invest wisely. That's why I teach my friends and relatives many things before advising them to do so. I don't want them to invest blindly.
To guide a newcomer is very difficult, they have not had much experience and investment in Crypto will be a loss. Then they will blame you. I do not want to guide anyone into this risky market. Let them find out better.
I give them basic information on what cryptoeconomy is and share with them what I currently do and why. And besides that I teach only those who make their own efforts to learn. I do not try to motivate those who are not motivated and help those who don't help themselves.
Activity: 630
Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I used to do that but not any more , because bitcoin felt down after i suggested it and he blamed me , now i just introduce it to people who ask me.
I'm not yelling any more about it.
Well I really  like to share  them about  bitcoin  but some part  of  my head telling  that I its not needed   to promote bitcoin to them,I have good intentions  but  even  its good sometimes  life is tough .Bitcoin is a profitable thing but risky at the same  time.So I dont want them to blame me if ever they fail in bitcoin.As of now I just tell them what is bitcoin  and I dont invite  or encourage  them to join and invest  in bitcoin.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Crypto-related scams cause my thinking to change, and I think I should advise my friends and family to stay away from Crypto. Because this is a market with too much risk and if we do not pay attention to all the information about the project will make us become the bait.
Pages:
Jump to: