Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto? - page 11. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
yes, I encourage my close friends and family to invest in crypto, but I do not ask everyone, because I do not dare to take risks if they loss.
I am not forcing my family to invest, because I know the risks they will face so much, but I let them see the success I experienced because of investing in crypto, and they also witness if I suffer losses by investing in crypto, so they will understand and make the right decision to invest or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I do encourage them somedays in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well.

The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing in this market..
Activity: 239
I just share my interests, but dont encourage them, cos I understand, that it is a bunch of things, that need to be learned before even first steps in crypto.
Activity: 364
I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

yes of course I encourage my family to get to know and can play cryptocurrency to improve the family's financial condition, for my friend does not want to teach them or introduce them what is cryptocurrency because the most important thing is family.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
If there are good projects, I do not mind sharing with my family and friends. The premise is that the risk of this project is small, and there is a certain return. Otherwise, if my advice makes them lose money, I will be very uncomfortable.
I have experienced one and not comes in my favour and the one who i recommended back in december now he is in huge loss so, when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.
Yes I am encouraging my friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency, as I am also a product of my friends, they invited me here because they believe that it would be a big help in our family and they wanted also me to experience what they are gaining so I'll also do the same with my friends.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
my relatives ask me, but I personally did not force anyone, it's better to let them decide, study this market
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
If there are good projects, I do not mind sharing with my family and friends. The premise is that the risk of this project is small, and there is a certain return. Otherwise, if my advice makes them lose money, I will be very uncomfortable.
I have experienced one and not comes in my favour and the one who i recommended back in december now he is in huge loss so, when they lost their money cause at the moment my friend and my family just know about cryptocurrency through news on TV so they still don't really understand about cryptocurrency and the way it work that why I don't want to encourage them to invest in crypto cause it can make them fall into ponzi scheme trap.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Ironically enough I never encouraged anyone close to me to get involved in crypto. For general masses it's still a terra nova they don't quite understand often basing their opinions on whatever mainstream media tells them. But I definitely see an interest in what I am doing. Funny enough, when I cashed out big @ $19200 to buy more rigs few people around me bought crypto just couple days later. Some of them even tried to blame me for their decisions and I had to refresh their memory lol. People don't quite understand how can I have no idea how much bitcoin costs today, the concept of almost never selling crypto for fiat is something they don't get.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I would definitely encourage friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency. Although, it is very risk, it is very profitable too. So, the risk is worth taking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
No, i am not. Invest in crypto is high-risk . And investing in crypto is certainly related to money. I will not invite my friends or family for anything related to money and have a high risk. They will blame me if they suffer losses, and good relationship will become cracked. I also do not have enough knowledge to teach them about it. It's better i keep it only for myself.
Why not? We need some more investors, we should be noted that the higher the demand the higher the price would become, so if we are going to add more investors it is better to help our friends and family first but let us give them the negative side and taking risk of bitcoin of course.
Activity: 434
No, i am not. Invest in crypto is high-risk . And investing in crypto is certainly related to money. I will not invite my friends or family for anything related to money and have a high risk. They will blame me if they suffer losses, and good relationship will become cracked. I also do not have enough knowledge to teach them about it. It's better i keep it only for myself.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I'm just telling and encourage to invest in people closest to me, like my family and my best friends, because investing in bitcoin has a high risk and they have to learn to know the risks and how to do it right, I do not want to be blamed if they are wrong in making decisions and to loss

Same here buddy, only those people that are so close and willing to know more about crypto currency. Basically, from the start it's hard to explain but eventually they learn which start from the basic. As of this moment there are a lots of people still didn't believe in crypto currency which always in their mind that it is a scam. Well, I just ignore then as I always work here and earn a great amoubt of rewards.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
It is a good idea! Encouraging your friends to buy bitcoins is a good decision. You can help the bitcoin to grow by sharing your knowledge to your friend and to your family. The bitcoin can become more popular and stronger if we will share our knowledge to other people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Yes! I encouraging my family and my friends to enter to the cryptocurrency world. I said to them that they can get better lives through patronizing cryptocurrencies. They become interested because of the earnings that I got from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I've told less than a handful of my close friends I deal with crypto. One asked me if he should invest, I said that there is huge potential in it but be prepared that you can lose it all in a whim. It's as simple as that, then they know the risk and can't blame me for any losses.
Activity: 518
I'm just telling and encourage to invest in people closest to me, like my family and my best friends, because investing in bitcoin has a high risk and they have to learn to know the risks and how to do it right, I do not want to be blamed if they are wrong in making decisions and to loss
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Of course, our community grows. to increase interest in the crypto world.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
I told my friends and relatives about investing and trading in crypto world. But some of them are not interested because of the extra time that you will gather for this and most of them are not into technology. But while encouraging those people around you, you must fully understand first what are these cryptocurrencies, so that they will be easy for them to understand and to join the crypto world. And also, it is easy to encourage those people who are into technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I asked friends but only few of them that interested.

And of course behind all of that i tell them how to produce, whether it's trading nor bounty.

But right now he's trapped, where before he's very easy to interested or a little bit greedy. Last year actually he can already taste the result from trading. But because of the greedy, he's trapped in these 3 months. I only hope and keep on helping him.

But lucky, my friend is a very cheerful friend and not too stress to face the market right now.
Pages:
Jump to: