Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 5. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Yes reading a white paper can be answer all of you question about their project. sometimes in their ANN thread or webste its summary of their country but in whitepaper it tells you the whole project. 

Try to read what you needed to know bro theres a table of contents pick what is the topic that you think your concern has solution.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 28, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Of course, before I join in a bounty campaign; I always reading the whitepaper for me to know if the project will become successful or not. I will not participate in a bounty campaign if I do not have enough knowledge about the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
Yeah ofcurs !! Because the only way to know if that a legit ICOs!! Before i join or invest i always read first there whitepaper!! Cause som other ICOs There copying other whitepaper to foul the investor to there icos!! So always read it to avoid wasting money!!
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
July 28, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
It is for this purpose that the sites are created to help in the search for new projects, but you still need to read their goal as investing in what they got nobody wants!
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
I very rarely read the whitepaper of an ICO project that I am currently following in its bounty program. Because with a good whitepaper does not guarantee that the project will be successful. There are already some who fail in sales or scams despite having a good whitepaper.
Activity: 173
July 28, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
The importance of whitepaper is very significant. It helps avoid scams. It helps know if bounty is true. It gives a go-ahead to bounty investor and hunters. Anytime I want to do bounty I read whitepaper to avoid being deceived by scams
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

In fact, I never read the whitepaper completely. Why is this necessary? You can look at the specific information that interests you and here are certain conclusions. But if I invested a large amount of money then I would read it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
If you want your investment to be profitable,then when choosing an ICO , you need to carefully read the so-called WHITE PAPER or the description of the project in which the developers describe what they have now and what they want to implement.
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
Trading is just like gambling but less risk and if you are asking the percentage of profit that you will earn then it is a matter of luck because those serious traders are just monitoring the market for pump and dump to earn more profit in their coins, So you just need to keep on waiting in order to get the best price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 28, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
I read whitepapers but not the entirety. I like condensed whitepapers, 3-5 pager maximum as it gives info in a glance.
Activity: 110
July 28, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
I would prefer not to be apathetic in perusing whitepapers likewise their guides, network and hard tops. Those are the key for me to find out about the task I need to contribute of my chance, exertion and obviously my cash, in light of the fact that for me I have the full duty what will occur toward the finish of the undertaking.
Activity: 448
July 28, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
I'm reading the whitepaper of the campaign I joined. It's better to know what's the project is about because it depends on that if it's attractable to investors. We can read in whitepaper all the information we need and must knoW, It's not easy to promote something you didn't know unless you're just creating some false facts.
Of course, by reading whitepapers, of course, we will know how the project will run and by reading of course our trust in analyzing the project will be higher to follow it, because whitepaper is very important in project development because whitepaper is also one tool to further convince investors to allocate their funds on project.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
Yes, I am an investor. I don't usually watch the white paper because there are a lot of friends around me who will tell me what the coin is, so I saved time to watch the white paper.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 28, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
let's be frank, most of bounty hunters dont spend their time reading whitepaper. because they are waiting for other bounty hunters to tell them what campaign is good enough to join.
Activity: 37
July 28, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
I think if I read a whitepaper then I become aware of the ICO and I have a thorough understanding of the ICO. I require myself to read the whitepaper so I am not wrong in choosing ICO for investment or just to follow a bounty campaign. If I do not take my time to understand ICO in depth then it would be a disadvantage for me because I might choose the wrong ICO and I do not get any profit.
Activity: 770
July 28, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
actually, you do not need to read all the posts contained in the whitepaper, you simply read the point only.
if it keeps you lazy, you can read the article written by the participant bounty content.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
Before investing my capital in any projects, I carefully study them. I think that whitepapers give a lot of information about the quality of the project.
Activity: 38
July 28, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
I'm reading the whitepaper of the campaign I joined. It's better to know what's the project is about because it depends on that if it's attractable to investors. We can read in whitepaper all the information we need and must knoW, It's not easy to promote something you didn't know unless you're just creating some false facts.
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
I read the white paper, all of it's contents because if you really want to have a good investment you must see to it that the alts your investing is a good one. I don't want to waste money by just not reading. Patience is needed in an investment although some of the investors are just investing without studying the projects or alts they are getting into.
Activity: 38
July 28, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
You got headache because you read all information in whitepaper. Let's do it in smarter way.
First, see introduction to get common feature and understand about that.
Filtering outstanding points about characteristics and its benefits.
After all see the its parters because a good project will attract dominent partner.
Finaly see the way how to invest on this.
Good luck for you! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: