Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 106. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Most of the time, I will carefully browsing the white paper, because through the white paper you can learn some of the ico project information, browsing is not the most important part of the white paper,, however, the most important thing is this team good enough.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 05, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Guys, why do you read white paper? I think if you want to soberly assess the project, especially if you want to invest your money in it, then white paper should be read from the beginning to the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
whitepaper is a tool to help convey information of an ico project and I think it is important to read because we will know the prospect of ico being removed and reading it carefully is the thing to do even though it makes our heads get sick
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
A few days ago i found white paper with 260 pages! For a moment i said myself 'are they kidding?'...i think that some project should look on the meaning of 'simplicity' because if they can't explain their project on a few pages, how they could think that their project will be successful in the global scale? Some projects fortunatelly provide one page summary
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
It is depend on what you want from this ICO. If you only make retweet and repost - you don't need it. If you want make good posts and tweets - you can read some main details. And of course if you want to invest in this project - you need to know about it more then developers.  Grin
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
Whitepaper is not a decisive point for investing in ico. There are other problems to verify. However, the whitepaper will be a gauge to capture the whole process and idea can be successful in practice or not? It is really effective and necessary for real users. Therefore reference to the whitepaper to consider investment decisions is necessary.

That is very true. People are crazy about the WP because is what they see first, but many times is just a phenomenal waste of time if you don´t check first the rest of the factors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
I read because reading then it will have a good knowledge of dai a project which could be said to be feasible or not. In addition to the first read will know the direction and benefit from the projects that followed.
Activity: 184
March 04, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
Whitepaper is not a decisive point for investing in ico. There are other problems to verify. However, the whitepaper will be a gauge to capture the whole process and idea can be successful in practice or not? It is really effective and necessary for real users. Therefore reference to the whitepaper to consider investment decisions is necessary.
Activity: 60
March 04, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
Reading white papers is very important as its one of the best ways to get to know about a project. You get to access the project well looking closely into ts structure,goals and development team. i read white papers but there are sections such a the technical sections of the project that doesn't interest me.
I agree with your opinion! I think Whitepaper is our initial capital to run the gift. So we know clearly the benefits of the bounty that we follow. Whitepaper also we can use as material for you who are interested to follow bounty using blog.
Activity: 97
March 04, 2018, 11:38:23 PM
Somtimes I do read some of the whitepaper on the projects I would like to be in to. Specially those projects that are way to interesting and are sometimes tooo good to be true. I read it because I want to know their visions in the future. As well as their directions.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:25:46 PM
If your really a serious hodler that you want to hodl your coin for a
long time then you should read the whitepaper. Then check if it has
been already implemented or ask the devs. Here is a tip to learn it
faster: Read it a lot of times during your freetime. You will usually
learn something every time you read it.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 04, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
Yes, i read the whitepaper. but not the whole whitepaper.
if you want to invest in ICO, you must learn carefully about their project if you don't want to be scammed.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 04, 2018, 10:45:40 PM
Reading white papers is very important as its one of the best ways to get to know about a project. You get to access the project well looking closely into ts structure,goals and development team. i read white papers but there are sections such a the technical sections of the project that doesn't interest me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
March 04, 2018, 10:44:31 PM
I preefer to look into their social media and news before decide to participate in the project, usually I got whitepapper information are by people that already look into it. not every inch of that whitepapper on the project I read, for me the hype and positive review from news, web review page, or social media that has most impact.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 04, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
this is what im particular of,because im putting my money towards every project that i am investing,and i can advice everyone to always make sure to read every white paper of ico even if you will just participating bounty campaigns.coz this one can help you to get rid of risk or might be lessen upon reading it,and same with road maps and the team behind every projects
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 04, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
Of course, especially when I am investing on the project as well I need to read the white paper so I will not be able to participate
in a scam project. It's true that there is really need to make a deep research to minimize the risk in investing because the crypto is a high risk investment.
Activity: 132
March 04, 2018, 10:34:42 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
yes bro i do it is important for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
March 04, 2018, 10:31:33 PM
Usually yes, but not fully, just the most important moments, but also look through titles suspiciously)
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
Reading whitepaper can be very helpful if we are planning to invest in a particular altcoin. Usually the documentation is our source if we want to know all the details and plans and also it contains information on how are we going to earn. So whitepaper is really very important.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
I only do that if the hype on that ICO is too high and I'm curious to know if it will reflect on their whitepaper. If they can't even put up a decent whitepaper then I'll never bother to read it.
usually i just see whitepaper when i feel in doubt.by read this whitepaper i could now detail development of this project.but its rarely happen to me.reading their ann thread enough for me.
Jump to: